• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Need Some Help after firmware upgrade on Amazfit GTR 47

Search This thread

AlexandreOliveira

Nov 1, 2019
Hi guys,
Two days ago my GTR 47 upgraded the firmware, by itself, to version 1.3.4.19. At first I didn't notice any change and continued with my life because my first watchface seems OK.
But then I swapped to my second watchface that's distorted.

On top of this, the numbers aren't showing in some menus like: weather, alarm, status, heart rate...
I already tried to reset and shut down the watch and even a factory reset with no luck, so... don't know what to do next. Any Help?

Last edited:

kt0516

Oct 3, 2018
Hi guys,
Two days ago my GTR 47 upgraded the firmware, by itself, to version 1.3.4.19. At first I didn't notice any change and continued with my life because my first watchface seems OK.
But then I swapped to my second watchface that's distorted.

On top of this, the numbers aren't showing in some menus like: weather, alarm, status, heart rate...
I already tried to reset and shut down the watch and even a factory reset with no luck, so... don't know what to do next. Any Help?

I had the same problem. I contacted with customer support. They said it cannot be repaired, offered a 37 $ refund.. which I did not accept. Now I am waiting for their answer.

AlexandreOliveira

Nov 1, 2019
I had the same problem. I contacted with customer support. They said it cannot be repaired, offered a 37 $ refund.. which I did not accept. Now I am waiting for their answer.

So, yesterday the watch got upgraded to version 1.3.5.08, by itself, through the Amazfit app and now is working normally again. You can also use the "Notify & Fitness for Amazfit" app to install some version of the firmware, this should solve your problem too, just remember to do that in this order (Firmware -> Resource -> Fonts) but if you don't want to risk it, just wait for the upgrade.

kt0516

Oct 3, 2018
So, yesterday the watch got upgraded to version 1.3.5.08, by itself, through the Amazfit app and now is working normally again. You can also use the "Notify & Fitness for Amazfit" app to install some version of the firmware, this should solve your problem too, just remember to do that in this order (Firmware -> Resource -> Fonts) but if you don't want to risk it, just wait for the upgrade.
Thanks I updated and it's ok again.