Need Some Help in Band Locking In This Phone

Search This thread
Aug 26, 2017
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
So I Tried To Disable Band 40 And Only Enabling Band 3 or 5 But It Didn't work Band 40 Keeps Re-enabling itself,it affects me cause in my area Band 40 is slow Band 3 is Faster Band 5 is the Fastest(Tested with my POCO F1). I also Rooted the Phone and then tried using some apps like network signal guru etc. but they dont work cause they only Support Qualcomm. Is There Anyone who can help me with this?
I am using M2003J15SI Model,Using Jio,MIUI 12
Thank You.

Isiongsky

Oct 3, 2020
So I Tried To Disable Band 40 And Only Enabling Band 3 or 5 But It Didn't work Band 40 Keeps Re-enabling itself,it affects me cause in my area Band 40 is slow Band 3 is Faster Band 5 is the Fastest(Tested with my POCO F1). I also Rooted the Phone and then tried using some apps like network signal guru etc. but they dont work cause they only Support Qualcomm. Is There Anyone who can help me with this?
I am using M2003J15SI Model,Using Jio,MIUI 12
Thank You.

I am also having the same situation with my Redmi Note 9 (Global Version). It keeps rechecking the band 40. However, I think that it just keeps rechecking by display only, when in fact it is really turned off. For example, I am currently in band 40, then I unchecked band 40, leaving only band 3 checked. When I check the band selection again, band 40 was checked. But when I check the band in the "Network Monitor Lite" app, it is connected to band 3. So I think, it only displays (checks) the band 40 when in fact it is really turned off. Thanks