Need some help rooting my one plus 6t

Search This thread

abenfares

Mar 20, 2013
Hey peeps,

Its been about a 7-8 years since i last tinkered with an android phone so im totally out the loop.

My one plus 6t recently went up in flames due to the latest update and I had to wipe it.

I've been wanting to root my phone and potentially install an alternate android rom as i've lost all my confidence in one plus.

I've managed to unlock the bootloader but i'm stuck with twrp and magisk.

Everytime I run twrp in the boot loader I get a qualcomm crash dump, I was told this was due to my phone being one android 11.

Totally lost right now so i little direction would be totally appreciated.

Thanks.

s.seila

Aug 27, 2019
Phnom Penh
OnePlus 6T
Hey peeps,

Its been about a 7-8 years since i last tinkered with an android phone so im totally out the loop.

My one plus 6t recently went up in flames due to the latest update and I had to wipe it.

I've been wanting to root my phone and potentially install an alternate android rom as i've lost all my confidence in one plus.

I've managed to unlock the bootloader but i'm stuck with twrp and magisk.

Everytime I run twrp in the boot loader I get a qualcomm crash dump, I was told this was due to my phone being one android 11.

Totally lost right now so i little direction would be totally appreciated.

Thanks.
Are you still stuck in Qualcomm crash dump?? Or what?

abenfares

Mar 20, 2013
I see.. Don't flash Stable.img if you're on Oxygen 11.1.1.1 you would need 11.1.1.1 magisk patched img as @s.seila said but if you're on Oxygen 11 then use Stable.img.
So I flashed the magisk patched img and now its boot looping, I get to the screen that says the boot loader is unlocked and it loops back to the android splash screen.

Capture.PNG

This was the command i used to flash btw.

s.seila

Aug 27, 2019
Phnom Penh
OnePlus 6T
So I flashed the magisk patched img and now its boot looping, I get to the screen that says the boot loader is unlocked and it loops back to the android splash screen.

View attachment 5439489

This was the command i used to flash btw.
What version are you on 11 or 11.1.1.1. its maybe because you flash wrong image that why it lead you into bootloop.

Tell me the version I'll help you.

Top Liked Posts