Need stock rom/kernel links

Search This thread
Hello.
I am trying to get my jetstream back to Stock, but it seems that nearly all links in this forum are dead. If possible, does anyone have the DooM Kernel and El Diablo ROM that I could flash? If stock ATT will do.

I am coming from desensed aroma Hive rom. I really would like to keep sense on this device, despite how much it bogs it down.

If I am switching roms, will I also need to re-root as well? If so, I will need the files required for rooting.

Probably a long shot here, but if anyone has what I'm looking for, please help!

Thank you! Someone with a hoard of files! But this didn't help. Maybe I'm missing something, but when I flash a Rom, the WiFi says error. I have bmw-boy's Rom and osimood's Rom. For both of these, the WiFi does not work.

I think I need to flash the kernel? But my laptop won't recognize the jet stream. Adb devices won't show the jet stream. HTC sync doesn't support the jetstream any longer and I don't know how else to get pc drivers to recognize it.

What can I do to get WiFi to work?

My laptop was able to recognize the device via adb finally.

I have flashed doom's kernel via
fastboot boot doomkernel.img
and OsiMood's Rom and BMW-Boy's Rom and still have a wifi error. I then flashed the wifi modules on both Roms and I still have the wifi error. Can I have El diablo's rom and try this with it. I am not sure what else to do. >_>?

Last edited:

cx5

Apr 4, 2009
Hi, I know your problem, we know your problem, I think the way to solve it is MUST follow the steps/process without skipping.

1) flash KERNEL
2) flash rom

Basically that's the idea. I used to make the mistake of: -
1) flash rom
1.5) found wifi error
2) flash kernel
2.5) still wifi error

Then I redo as they all advice, redo all: -
1) flash kernel
2) flash rom
ok

Everything El-diablo, don't mix. Good luck.

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

If you want SENSE with good response speed. Use titanium to FREEZE a lot of the stock apps. Like youtube, facebook, twitter, htc hubs, htc likes, wallpaper, TTS, etc. Check in Task Manager that you are only occupying around 220MB ram with around 400MB free, then it's fast.