Need suggestions!!

Search This thread

mr.anonymous12

Mar 21, 2017
Hello guys,am planning to buy the Asus zenfone max pro m2(4/64 variant).
Should I go for it?I have read various comments on YouTube saying that the mobile consumes a lot of ram and also battery drains too fast etc.
So,I want suggestions from you people.. Also can anyone please tell me how much ram is free in 4gb Variant.?

Thanks

sanctitude888

Jun 2, 2015
LG V30
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
I don't understand all free RAM obsession, RAM is meant to be used and to my knowledge, 80% of available RAM will be occupied. That unless you restrict background running for most apps. Alternatively, you can easily clear recent apps on regular basis. Or better yet, use Naptime or similar apps to apply Doze more aggresively. I use realme 2 pro which natively applying aggresive RAM cleanups and I'm not happy with that. I don't have any issues with Max Pro 2 battery. When it comes to android, you have more control of it. It isn't perfect in any sense but that's what makes it challenging and interesting.

kickyvivi

Jul 14, 2016
Trivandrum
There is no issues like that. They must be comparing it to redmi or realme phones which use aggressive ram management. They even provide tools to clear and kill recent apps in the skin itself. In my opinion this affects the seamless multi-tasking capability of the phone. Why buy a phone with 4gb of ram if you can't use it?!!

Reactions: mr.anonymous12

navtey

Jan 15, 2017
Gorakhpur
Should I go for it?I have read various comments on YouTube saying that the mobile consumes a lot of ram and also battery drains too fast etc.
So,I want suggestions from you people.. Also can anyone please tell me how much ram is free in 4gb Variant.?

Thanks
More the RAM is being used more seamless experience you gonna get, Free RAM does nothing in phone but occupied RAM does help out with quick and snappier feel of the phone. You can free the RAM but that won't help you anyway, when android wanna load something in the RAM which is filled it removes allocation of memory to less prioritised stuffs and this process repeats all over when you open different Apps. When an app is already there in RAM it's faster to switch/open that app !

mr.anonymous12

Mar 21, 2017
More the RAM is being used more seamless experience you gonna get, Free RAM does nothing in phone but occupied RAM does help out with quick and snappier feel of the phone. You can free the RAM but that won't help you anyway, when android wanna load something in the RAM which is filled it removes allocation of memory to less prioritised stuffs and this process repeats all over when you open different Apps. When an app is already there in RAM it's faster to switch/open that app !
I know bro I was just eager to know how much ram is free as this phone comes with stock android,so can u please provide me with a screenshot of running apps?

Thanks

navtey

Jan 15, 2017
Gorakhpur
I know bro I was just eager to know how much ram is free as this phone comes with stock android,so can u please provide me with a screenshot of running apps?

Thanks
Here it is

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190328-210136.png
    Screenshot_20190328-210136.png
    72.8 KB · Views: 67

mr.anonymous12

Mar 21, 2017
There is no issues like that. They must be comparing it to redmi or realme phones which use aggressive ram management. They even provide tools to clear and kill recent apps in the skin itself. In my opinion this affects the seamless multi-tasking capability of the phone. Why buy a phone with 4gb of ram if you can't use it?!!

Yes exactly,redmi and realme phones comes with custom ui which causes the unnecessary ram usage.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks

Thanks
    Here it is
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone