Question Need to install Auora chinese cutsom rom. Anybody chinese here?

Search This thread

ffp.

Oct 6, 2011
Can someone please confirm that the ROM really has system RW (are you able to edit files in system and vendor?) and working gms?

EDIT: Tried myself. File system is RW and GMS works after setting on Aurora Settings (too bad the whole settings are in chinese..)

Last edited:

ffp.

Oct 6, 2011
Does anyone here use Keys Cafe or Hex Installer? They are not working with this ROM. Theme park works, quickstar works. Keys caffe colors and effects works, but key changes doesn't. As for hex, nothing works.
Maybe it's related to the CSC?

ffp.

Oct 6, 2011
Work gms? What features?
Well, everything, i guess. Google play, google account, google maps...
Just made a TWRP backup, it works too. Will try to restore later.

Only issue is V4A (yet) and keys cafe. Leys cafe is a deal breaker for me, if i dont grt it to work i will change ROM.
Does anyone knows where samsung keyboard is located, so i can uninstall and install another one?

mrjoy

Aug 24, 2012
The Heaven Of Punjab
Well, everything, i guess. Google play, google account, google maps...
Just made a TWRP backup, it works too. Will try to restore later.

Only issue is V4A (yet) and keys cafe. Leys cafe is a deal breaker for me, if i dont grt it to work i will change ROM.
Does anyone knows where samsung keyboard is located, so i can uninstall and install another one?
Hello guys. Glad to see that you all got chinese Rom link here. I have already tested this rom for 10 days & then switched to stock rom due some following issues-
1. It has almost chinese system apk like default Device Care asks to delete package after installing any apps on this rom. (Very Annoying)
2. You can't use Spen translator app to translate any text with Spen ( Currently tested in India region only)
3. You can't use Sview to cast between mobile & smart tv. ( Due to missing some system apps probably)
4. Custom settings are only in chinese language( But I have translated all settings in English for testing the rom but no use due to above issues)

If here are some chinese tester who can use this rom & report to Auora Rom auther about all issue then we can continue use this rom further.

ffp.

Oct 6, 2011
Hello guys. Glad to see that you all got chinese Rom link here. I have already tested this rom for 10 days & then switched to stock rom due some following issues-
1. It has almost chinese system apk like default Device Care asks to delete package after installing any apps on this rom. (Very Annoying)
2. You can't use Spen translator app to translate any text with Spen ( Currently tested in India region only)
3. You can't use Sview to cast between mobile & smart tv. ( Due to missing some system apps probably)
4. Custom settings are only in chinese language( But I have translated all settings in English for testing the rom but no use due to above issues)

If here are some chinese tester who can use this rom & report to Auora Rom auther about all issue then we can continue use this rom further.

1-Yes, the delete package is quite annoying. But I don't install apps that often.

2-About the translator, my spen is working just fine. In fact, I wouldn't be able to use Aurora settings at all without it, since it's all in chinese. Your translation app didn't work at all?

3-By Sview you mean samsung Dex?

4- How exactly you translated?

Yeah, I think they could translate Aurora settings and things like the restart prompt, but my main issue is with Keys Cafe, that doesn't work with china CSC...

mrjoy

Aug 24, 2012
The Heaven Of Punjab
1-Yes, the delete package is quite annoying. But I don't install apps that often.

2-About the translator, my spen is working just fine. In fact, I wouldn't be able to use Aurora settings at all without it, since it's all in chinese. Your translation app didn't work at all?

Yeah, I think they could translate Aurora settings and things like the restart prompt, but my main issue is with Keys Cafe, that doesn't work with china CSC...
2. Translator meam, When I remove Spen then whenever I translate any text on website it shows error
3. Sview mean, screen mirroring (Smart View)

ffp.

Oct 6, 2011
2. Translator meam, When I remove Spen then whenever I translate any text on website it shows error
3. Sview mean, screen mirroring (Smart View)
That's weird, my Spen translator worked fine. How the hell did you manage to change settings if it's all in chinese?

Also, does anyone knows how to change CSC? I tried flashing a OXM CSC from a S908E 2AVE4 (ROM is S9080) and the phone got locked due to this change. Had to flash ROM again.

Is there any magisk module for that?

May 15, 2018

4.0 Updates

1. Based on S9080 official latest Android 12.0(S) bottom package S9080ZCU2AVE4(4.1).
2. Before flashing this version, please make sure that the machine has already flashed the Android 12.0 VE4 bottom package (download it in another article published at the same time or use the tool to download the latest corresponding version).
3. If the built-in card is garbled during flashing (the files cannot be copied to the phone via MTP), it means that the built-in card has not been formatted, please format it first and then operate, if you find set_metadata_recursive: Error on lstat of "/data/ **" The error with the error number 7 also means that the built-in card has not been formatted, please format it first and then operate.
4. If the error of assert failed: update_dynamic_partitions(*) error number 7 is found during the flashing process, it means that you may have flashed other unofficial partition files before, please flash the official bottom package before continuing.
5. All APPs are upgraded to the latest version.

6. Magisk version updated to 24312.

7. All Magisk components are upgraded to the latest version.

8. Re-added the KeysCafe keyboard special effect display for the Android 12 keyboard (click here to download the latest version of KeysCafe and Theme Park, and it will take effect after opening).
9. One-click hide MAGISK function (Aurora Settings -> System Enhancement), which can bypass some APP detection.

10. All models of Qualcomm S22 series are integrated into the same flashing package, which consists of two parts. First flash into P1 and then directly flash into P2 without restarting (please ignore the warning after P1 is flashed).

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220529-020046_WeChat.jpg
    Screenshot_20220529-020046_WeChat.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 14
May 15, 2018

Aurora ROM will add Keys Cafe keyboard key effect support in the new version of ROM for all models (the layout is not yet perfectly compatible), and the apps that need to be installed include Keys Cafe and Theme Park. The latest Keys Cafe version number is 1.01.8. Theme parks are a more generic version. The engine oil who likes to play cool keyboards should download and run quickly (currently only the S20 series updated today supports it). For the specific effect, please see the introduction video-Keys Cafe button special effects that the official account sent before.

Keys Cafe is only valid for Samsung's official input method (and the current selection must be Samsung input method). After installing the APP, open it, select "style your own keyboard" on the main interface, select or customize the special effects you like, and then click APPLY. takes effect. Currently the Make your own keyboard function (custom key layout) does not work properly.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220529-020347_WeChat.jpg
    Screenshot_20220529-020347_WeChat.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 16
  • download link.txt
    145 bytes · Views: 8
May 15, 2018
That's weird, my Spen translator worked fine. How the hell did you manage to change settings if it's all in chinese?

Also, does anyone knows how to change CSC? I tried flashing a OXM CSC from a S908E 2AVE4 (ROM is S9080) and the phone got locked due to this change. Had to flash ROM again.

Is there any magisk module for that?
you can refer to this

Attachments

• 本地化教程.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 17

ffp.

Oct 6, 2011
Aurora ROM will add Keys Cafe keyboard key effect support in the new version of ROM for all models (the layout is not yet perfectly compatible), and the apps that need to be installed include Keys Cafe and Theme Park. The latest Keys Cafe version number is 1.01.8. Theme parks are a more generic version. The engine oil who likes to play cool keyboards should download and run quickly (currently only the S20 series updated today supports it). For the specific effect, please see the introduction video-Keys Cafe button special effects that the official account sent before.

Keys Cafe is only valid for Samsung's official input method (and the current selection must be Samsung input method). After installing the APP, open it, select "style your own keyboard" on the main interface, select or customize the special effects you like, and then click APPLY. takes effect. Currently the Make your own keyboard function (custom key layout) does not work properly.

Ok, so Keys Cafe Make Your Own Keyboard doesn't work. The reason is the chinese keyboard. When I flashed another CSC, I could see my keyboard changed (added "ç") before the phone got locked due to the region change.

So, maybe we don't need to have Keys Cafe working for all models. Maybe we can just change the region that samsung jeyboard "think" its in and keys cafe will work. It is not possible to change CSC region??

mrjoy

Aug 24, 2012
The Heaven Of Punjab
4.0 Updates

1. Based on S9080 official latest Android 12.0(S) bottom package S9080ZCU2AVE4(4.1).
2. Before flashing this version, please make sure that the machine has already flashed the Android 12.0 VE4 bottom package (download it in another article published at the same time or use the tool to download the latest corresponding version).
3. If the built-in card is garbled during flashing (the files cannot be copied to the phone via MTP), it means that the built-in card has not been formatted, please format it first and then operate, if you find set_metadata_recursive: Error on lstat of "/data/ **" The error with the error number 7 also means that the built-in card has not been formatted, please format it first and then operate.
4. If the error of assert failed: update_dynamic_partitions(*) error number 7 is found during the flashing process, it means that you may have flashed other unofficial partition files before, please flash the official bottom package before continuing.
5. All APPs are upgraded to the latest version.

6. Magisk version updated to 24312.

7. All Magisk components are upgraded to the latest version.

8. Re-added the KeysCafe keyboard special effect display for the Android 12 keyboard (click here to download the latest version of KeysCafe and Theme Park, and it will take effect after opening).
9. One-click hide MAGISK function (Aurora Settings -> System Enhancement), which can bypass some APP detection.

10. All models of Qualcomm S22 series are integrated into the same flashing package, which consists of two parts. First flash into P1 and then directly flash into P2 without restarting (please ignore the warning after P1 is flashed).
Can you help that why its asks to delete package after installing any apps? Can we replace this system app to disbale this message?

Top Liked Posts