Need Xposed Framework for Android 8.0 +? This is the all new and the best way!

Search This thread

relast

Apr 23, 2012
Hello, guys

We all know Xposed framework is the best trick on Android, but it may not update for Android system until someday.
Of course, we can get Xposed though exposed or taichi, But there is another choice for you to get Xposed Framework, Maybe more than XP.

This is VMOS!!!

[Download From Google Play Store]

VMOS is an APP software based on Virtual Machine (VM) technology. It can be installed as a normal APP on the Android system which means you can run another complete Android system through VMOS.

And you can get all the control permission on this system! Root? Yes!

That means you can install Xposed Framework as you need No matter which Android system version running on your device.

How to get Root and XP

ROOT: Go to Setting - System Settings - About phone - click Version 5 time - Open developer options - Open root
Xposed Framework: Install Xposed installer 3.1.5, Then you will get Xposed Framework automatically.

D_09qCYU8AA6K-R

#Features#
? Do you want to have another android system on your phone?
? Do you want to install 2 same APP in 1 phone?
? Does your phone meet all APPs’ installation requirements?
VMOS help you to solve these problems.
? VMOS is a global APP devoted to creating a virtual Android on Android, totally independent system, which is geeks’ favorite.
? You can own two social accounts online, balance life and work in one device...
? VMOS equips with picture in picture mode.
Floating window displays above other apps with free drag and free zoom.
? We can have VMOS running background for some particular games.
? Another unique feature is a customizable resolution.
Users define length, width, and DPI as their wish. Resolutions you set before will be recorded too.

#FAQ#
Q. How VMOS works?
A. VMOS is a new and innovative technology. It virtualizes another native Android operating system on your phone. With VMOS, you can switch between real and virtual system at any time. The data and applications are stored locally.

Q. What types of the phone can be installed?
A. The phone of more than 32 GB storage and 3 GB RAM. And the phone system higher or equal to Android 5.1

Q. Can I clone APP in a real phone to it?
A. Yes. File→Choose APP→Import

Q. How’s the speed of VMOS?
A. It’s faster than a cloud phone since all the data is on your phone. No need for remote transmission of data.

Q. Why VMOS need access to storage, device information, location, IMEI and audio?
A. VMOS requires these authorizations for better simulating real phone scenarios.

Q. Is VMOS safe for your real phone?
A. Sure. Real phone and VMOS has 2 separate systems. Data from both systems won't interfere with each other.

#Suggestions#
If you like our application, please give us a five-star rating.
VMOS has testers based on real need, but more suggestions are needed all the time.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please click [Feedback] in the app or send us an email.
⭐Contact us: [email protected]

#Download#

Download From Google Play Store

Thank rovo89 for XP!

Last edited:

XeniX_Force

Dec 21, 2013
karachi
Ok I installed the app
Overall the concept looks great

I noticed that it a bit slower than my actual device but i guess that is fine. There was no lag or anything. Just a slower feeling. Maybe the frame rate.

I was upset at first to see that it is only Android Lollipop but later i realized that is so it can be easily rooted.
Would still prefer an updated pre-rooted system. Maybe Oreo.
The built in browser crashed once but not again as of yet.
So far so good. Will suggest it to friends ofc
But the android version should be updated

VMOS

Jul 19, 2019
VMOS-Virtual Android System on Android

Cool, sir
Thanks so much for your advice and sharing with friends.
As for android system updates, we have a plan for it.
We will have android from 4.0 to 9.0 or higher in the future.
Cheers.
VMOS

Ok I installed the app
Overall the concept looks great

I noticed that it a bit slower than my actual device but i guess that is fine. There was no lag or anything. Just a slower feeling. Maybe the frame rate.

I was upset at first to see that it is only Android Lollipop but later i realized that is so it can be easily rooted.
Would still prefer an updated pre-rooted system. Maybe Oreo.
The built in browser crashed once but not again as of yet.
So far so good. Will suggest it to friends ofc
But the android version should be updated

sirnono

Nov 21, 2007
Hello

using Vmos on Huawei Mate 20 PRO.
Enabled all asked permissions.

In VM:
Enabled ROOT and USB Debugging in developer options.
Installed Xposed Installer 3.15 APK.
But trying to direct install the framework from the xposedinstaller app (with given root permission) I get error 1 .
Could not create temporary dircectory: Permission denied

Please help
thanks
regards
Arnaud

sirnono

Nov 21, 2007
Hello under 1.0.24 After i enable root and verify with root checker app. All seems to be ok. But after vmos restart root is lost ans gets disabled under developer option. Anybody has the same problem? Got this behaviour on 2 phones... Thanks. Regards.

odore

Oct 3, 2019
Hello

using Vmos on Huawei Mate 20 PRO.
Enabled all asked permissions.

In VM:
Enabled ROOT and USB Debugging in developer options.
Installed Xposed Installer 3.15 APK.
But trying to direct install the framework from the xposedinstaller app (with given root permission) I get error 1 .
Could not create temporary dircectory: Permission denied

Please help
thanks
regards
Arnaud

Try install the framework using the Flashify. then reboot both the flashify and the vmos.

drsaidalavi

Jul 1, 2012
Kindly upgrade to oreo 8.0

Hello,
I have installed the VMOS in my Galaxy note 8 .it is very good, only problem is that it is still in Lollipop.Most of the Bank Applications are now upgraded above marshmallow, not compatible with Lollipop. So kindly upgrade at least to Oreo. also put facility for live wallpaper.
Thanking You drsaidalavi

kissa67zwi

• Jan 18, 2015
    Белогорск
    Interesting... In the version from shop Google is not present parametre РУТ, and in the Chinese version is. But it is impossible to establish an account Google, there it simply is not present!!! Only one Chinese account.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Hello, guys

We all know Xposed framework is the best trick on Android, but it may not update for Android system until someday.
      Of course, we can get Xposed though exposed or taichi, But there is another choice for you to get Xposed Framework, Maybe more than XP.

This is VMOS!!!

[Download From Google Play Store]

VMOS is an APP software based on Virtual Machine (VM) technology. It can be installed as a normal APP on the Android system which means you can run another complete Android system through VMOS.

And you can get all the control permission on this system! Root? Yes!

That means you can install Xposed Framework as you need No matter which Android system version running on your device.

How to get Root and XP

ROOT: Go to Setting - System Settings - About phone - click Version 5 time - Open developer options - Open root
      Xposed Framework: Install Xposed installer 3.1.5, Then you will get Xposed Framework automatically.

D_09qCYU8AA6K-R

#Features#
      ? Do you want to have another android system on your phone?
      ? Do you want to install 2 same APP in 1 phone?
      ? Does your phone meet all APPs’ installation requirements?
      VMOS help you to solve these problems.
      ? VMOS is a global APP devoted to creating a virtual Android on Android, totally independent system, which is geeks’ favorite.
      ? You can own two social accounts online, balance life and work in one device...
      ? VMOS equips with picture in picture mode.
      Floating window displays above other apps with free drag and free zoom.
      ? We can have VMOS running background for some particular games.
      ? Another unique feature is a customizable resolution.
      Users define length, width, and DPI as their wish. Resolutions you set before will be recorded too.

#FAQ#
      Q. How VMOS works?
      A. VMOS is a new and innovative technology. It virtualizes another native Android operating system on your phone. With VMOS, you can switch between real and virtual system at any time. The data and applications are stored locally.

Q. What types of the phone can be installed?
      A. The phone of more than 32 GB storage and 3 GB RAM. And the phone system higher or equal to Android 5.1

Q. Can I clone APP in a real phone to it?
      A. Yes. File→Choose APP→Import

Q. How’s the speed of VMOS?
      A. It’s faster than a cloud phone since all the data is on your phone. No need for remote transmission of data.

Q. Why VMOS need access to storage, device information, location, IMEI and audio?
      A. VMOS requires these authorizations for better simulating real phone scenarios.

Q. Is VMOS safe for your real phone?
      A. Sure. Real phone and VMOS has 2 separate systems. Data from both systems won't interfere with each other.

#Suggestions#
      If you like our application, please give us a five-star rating.
      VMOS has testers based on real need, but more suggestions are needed all the time.
      If you have any questions or suggestions, please click [Feedback] in the app or send us an email.
      ⭐Contact us: [email protected]

#Download#

Download From Google Play Store

Thank rovo89 for XP!