Neffos X-1 stuck in bootloop

Search This thread

slayingduck

Apr 27, 2021
Heya folks,

I have just attempted my first time flashing TWRP on my TP-Link Neffos X-1 following this guide: https://rootmygalaxy.net/twrp-root-...nd_Install_TWRP_Recovery_On_TP-Link_Neffos_X1.
Its looking kinda grim. It starts with the orange state Message and that the device will boot in 5 seconds, however after that it starts with an infinite bootloop. I also cannot access the Recovery (vol up + power), for it simply doesnt work anymore after the guide. When I plug it into my pc, it will automatically start with the bootloop (I can shut the phone off with vol down + power).

Attempting to get into fastboot mode over ADB (adb reboot bootloader), returns with the message error: device '(null)' not found. I think that is due to it not being recognized in the device manager(it doesnt show my phone anymore but unknown device). I tried to install the phone driver for the uknown device, however that keeps failing. I think its due to the phone permanently connecting and reconnecting to the pc.

So I'm wondering of what to do. I guess the biggest issue is that the drivers are not recognized, but as long as the phone keeps on restarting every couple of seconds i doubt i can properly install the driver. You guys got any ideas?

D

Deleted member 1890170

My guess is you haven't installed on Windows PC the appropriate Android USB Driver matching the device

D

Deleted member 1890170

Think I clearly said that the additionally required USB-driver has to be installed on Windows PC.

slayingduck

Apr 27, 2021
So far, despite what driver I pick for the device, it shows the code 10, device couldnt be started - probably because it never gets past the starting screen but keeps rebooting

lopestom

Nov 7, 2012
Archland - Narnia
mewe.com
Heya folks,

I have just attempted my first time flashing TWRP on my TP-Link Neffos X-1 following this guide: https://rootmygalaxy.net/twrp-root-...nd_Install_TWRP_Recovery_On_TP-Link_Neffos_X1.
Its looking kinda grim. It starts with the orange state Message and that the device will boot in 5 seconds, however after that it starts with an infinite bootloop. I also cannot access the Recovery (vol up + power), for it simply doesnt work anymore after the guide. When I plug it into my pc, it will automatically start with the bootloop (I can shut the phone off with vol down + power).

Attempting to get into fastboot mode over ADB (adb reboot bootloader), returns with the message error: device '(null)' not found. I think that is due to it not being recognized in the device manager(it doesnt show my phone anymore but unknown device). I tried to install the phone driver for the uknown device, however that keeps failing. I think its due to the phone permanently connecting and reconnecting to the pc.

So I'm wondering of what to do. I guess the biggest issue is that the drivers are not recognized, but as long as the phone keeps on restarting every couple of seconds i doubt i can properly install the driver. You guys got any ideas?
Try this TWRP file: TWRP_3.2.3_NeffosX1_TP902A_by_kiruha_21.img

slayingduck

Apr 27, 2021
The thing is, I cannot flash anything due to my phone constantly rebooting while inserted in the pc usb-slot. Neither ADB nor my device manager recognize the device and as mentioned before, I cannot install any drivers

lopestom

Nov 7, 2012
Archland - Narnia
mewe.com
The thing is, I cannot flash anything due to my phone constantly rebooting while inserted in the pc usb-slot. Neither ADB nor my device manager recognize the device and as mentioned before, I cannot install any drivers
Some MTK devices has this: Press both VOL+ & Power buttons. Only remove 2 buttons when you see Bootloader mode (recovery; fastboot; reboot system) or directly in the Recovery mode. Now you can use fastboot.

With the SPFT you can use same tip above. In the SPFT choose DOWNLOAD and plug USB device. Process to flash stock ROM or stock recovery.img & boot.img start.
If not start pugging USB: choose DOWNLOAD - press VOL- and plug USV device. You can try with buttons like only VOL- or VOL+ or combo buttons VOL+&VOL- or VOL-&VOL+ or other button combination.
You can try FIRMWARE UPGRADE too.

That's depend about LOCKED or Unlocked bootloader process that you made before actions!
If you unlocked bootloader so only need patience. If not so that's no good.