Nesbox Universal Emulator 1.1.3.0 x86 x64 arm AppxBundle

Search This thread

EmmaWLove

Apr 27, 2012
Ramsar
Description

Universal Emulator is a video console emulators hub. You can play your favorite NES, Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis and GameBoy Color/Advanced games on any device working under Windows 10.
Universal Emulator brings you to the magic world of games of the XX century.
Universal Emulator is UWP app it's available for all devices with Windows 10 (Desktop, Tablet, Mobile, Hololens).

Features
  • File types: NES (.nes), Sega (.gen .smd), Super Nintendo (.smc), GameBoy (.gb .gbc .gba)
  • The Library of added games
  • Keyboard support(allows to changed key bindings)
  • Screen gamepad(touch)
  • Xbox 360 Controller support
  • Save/Load game state
  • Setup screen gamepad buttons

"Microsoft Officially Bans Emulators From Windows Store"

Download Here: (Appxbundle)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/87t8mt90fq5g4mf/Nesbox 1.1.3.0 x86 x64 arm (EmmaWLove).appxbundle

Attachments

• CsP9hKcXYAAEc3L.jpg
    CsP9hKcXYAAEc3L.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 4,896
  • Universal-Emulator-lead-mario.jpg
    Universal-Emulator-lead-mario.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 4,857
  • universal-emulator-controller.jpg
    universal-emulator-controller.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 4,817
Last edited:

HARRY-MASON

Apr 2, 2016
error

hi. thank you very much for the emulator.. please helpme i have a error.

You need to install a new certificate for this application package or you need a new application package with trusted certificates. Request assistance from the system administrator or the application developer. A certificate was processed

thanks for the help.

Last edited:

EP1CNESSHD

Jul 4, 2017
London
hi. thank you very much for the emulator.. please helpme i have a error.

You need to install a new certificate for this application package or you need a new application package with trusted certificates. Request assistance from the system administrator or the application developer. A certificate was processed

thanks for the help.
You are probably trying to install this on PC. I recommend either using the PowerShell script or installing the certificate manually into the "trusted people store" then try to install the app again.

brained1

Apr 2, 2018
You are probably trying to install this on PC. I recommend either using the PowerShell script or installing the certificate manually into the "trusted people store" then try to install the app again.
I am also trying to install this on a Windows 10 PC and running into same error.

How do I get this PS script or certificate to install manually?

EP1CNESSHD

Jul 4, 2017
London
I am also trying to install this on a Windows 10 PC and running into same error.

There's no Powershell script so you would need to install the certificate first: Right-Click the appxbundle -> "Digital Signatures" -> Click the signature -> Details -> View Certificate -> Install Certificate -> Store Location should be set to "Local Machine" -> Place certificates in Trusted People certificate store.

Unfortunately, the certificate is expired now and a new one would need to be applied to the appxbundle. After trying the instructions myself, I got this error: "App installation failed with error message: A required certificate is not within its validity period when verifying against the current system clock or the timestamp in the signed file. (0x800b0101)"

Reactions: mob92

olppaemi

Apr 5, 2018
First of all, thank you so much for your work and dedication. The app is amazing!
Can someone please enlighten me about a few things though?
Is there a way I can make the touchscreen controls transparent? Also, is it possible to move the game screen to different parts of the screen (I'm using it on a Lumia)?
Since I can't seem to find neither of these options, I'm in a situation where the game screen is centered and the buttons are overlaying it and it's really ruining the experience. When the phone is horizontal it's a little bit better but still would be tones of help. I'd like to play it with the game in the upper half of the screen and the controls below, like in the fashion of an old school Gameboy.
Also, is there a way to delete the bundled games?

Thank you anyway and have a nice day everyone! xD

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Description

Universal Emulator is a video console emulators hub. You can play your favorite NES, Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis and GameBoy Color/Advanced games on any device working under Windows 10.
    Universal Emulator brings you to the magic world of games of the XX century.
    Universal Emulator is UWP app it's available for all devices with Windows 10 (Desktop, Tablet, Mobile, Hololens).

Features
    • File types: NES (.nes), Sega (.gen .smd), Super Nintendo (.smc), GameBoy (.gb .gbc .gba)
    • The Library of added games
    • Keyboard support(allows to changed key bindings)
    • Screen gamepad(touch)
    • Xbox 360 Controller support
    • Save/Load game state
    • Setup screen gamepad buttons

"Microsoft Officially Bans Emulators From Windows Store"

Download Here: (Appxbundle)
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/87t8mt90fq5g4mf/Nesbox 1.1.3.0 x86 x64 arm (EmmaWLove).appxbundle
    Signed Nesbox_1.1.3.0_x86_x64_arm.appxbundle + Nesbox_1.1.3.0_x86_x64_arm.cer
    No, Xbox 360 wired controller can be easily connected to W10M handset; all you need is a short male-to-male USB cable.

BTW, for Xbox One controllers I do have a good item on sale.
    Is it still working?

My device is Lumia 950 XL

I installed it but nothing happened or show in app list

You need to enable the developer's mode first.

There's no Powershell script so you would need to install the certificate first: Right-Click the appxbundle -> "Digital Signatures" -> Click the signature -> Details -> View Certificate -> Install Certificate -> Store Location should be set to "Local Machine" -> Place certificates in Trusted People certificate store.

Unfortunately, the certificate is expired now and a new one would need to be applied to the appxbundle. After trying the instructions myself, I got this error: "App installation failed with error message: A required certificate is not within its validity period when verifying against the current system clock or the timestamp in the signed file. (0x800b0101)"
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone