[.NetCF Library] Manila Interface SDK

Search This thread

ab006897

Sep 6, 2010
Where is ManilaDotNetSDK?

:confused: Hi; i dont'find the download of ManilaDotNetSDK 3.
It isn't possible to download this package?

Thanks

networker-de

Oct 21, 2010
Error when converting Sample to VB.Net ( VS 2008 )

I converted the sample Class ASampleListItem which Implements KListControl.IKListItem to VB.Net and got an Error ( see attachment ).

Can someone help ???

Attachments

• iklistitem.jpg
    iklistitem.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 159

Nico331977

Feb 3, 2009
Bordeaux
www.psykedelik-htc.fr
Bug with Dotfuscator

Great app but there is a problem with Dotfuscator. :confused:

HTML:
Erreur rencontrée lors du chargement du module(E:\Mobile\ManilaDotNetSDK.dll).
Impossible de lire au-delà de la fin du flux.
Erreur de build.

HTML:
Error encountered when loading the module
(E: \ Mobile \ ManilaDotNetSDK.dll).
Unable to read beyond the end of the stream.
Build error.

bablobigazzo

Nov 25, 2009
problem with version 3.0

Hi. I can only use ver 2.0 (and thanks for this). When I use ver 3.0 I get an error "device not connected" even if I connect it manually. Is anyone else facing the same problem or am I missing something? I really want to use the 3.0 version for the combobox.
I got XP SP3, VS2008 Pro and only winmo 5 sdk.
BTW can anyone tell me why I can't install winmo 6 pro sdk? I tried to install winmo 6 sdk (388Mb) and winmo6 sdk refresh (478Mb) and no result. I get no error message; installer freezes.
Thanks for further help. Sorry for my english.

TTP

May 10, 2010
Hi. I tried to use the SDK in Versions 2.0, 2.1 and 3.0. None of these works.

The References says: The system cannot find the reference specified (see screenshot).

What am I doing wrong?

If tried to load the Sample-Projects, but the does not work also.

Need help, pls hlp me ^^

Attachments

• screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 202

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

* Automatically detects screen size and dpi and adapt to it images
    * Various manila styled controls, to allow you make a better-looking .net application
    * Possibility to override automatical screen detection if it doesn't work for you
    * Kinetic scrolling list control, where you can add any kind of control into it to make your app finger friendly

Download:
    SDK: http://rapidshare.com/files/362516474/ManilaDotNetSDK_v3.rar

:D
    PLEASE DO NOT MIRROR!!!

License:
    You are not allowed to disassemble, reverse engineer or merge this dll in your projects.
    You are allowed to use it in any kind of free project, referencing to it, without any charge. What I'm asking to you is just a little quote in your about screen :)
    If you are going to use that in any application to sell, I appreciate a contribute :)

Classes included:
    ManilaHeader, ManilaOnOffSwitch, ManilaButton, ManilaCheckBox, ManilaProgressBar, ManilaPanelButtonItem, ManilaPanelCheckBoxItem, ManilaPanelGeneralControlHost, ManilaPanelItem, ManilaPanelOnOffItem, ManilaPanelSeparatorItem, ManilaTextBox (OBSOLETE), ManilaMessageBoxHelper, ManilaNewTextBox

Changelog:
    v1.0) Initial release (Released Oct, 1 2009)
    v2.0) Added ManilaTextBox, ManilaMessageBox, ManilaTrackBar, fixed checkbox transparency, improved scroll speed, selectability support and IKListItem interface (Released Oct, 11 2009)
    v2.1) Added ManilaNewTextBox (ManilaTextBox declared as obsolete), list items can have their own height, added ManilaSeparatorItem, various bugfixes and enhancement, plus removed unuseful things. (Released Oct, 31 2009)
    v3.0) Bugfixes on the list, on the controls. Changed the way items on the list are managed and more. Enjoy... (19 march 2010)

Plan for next version: ManilaTabControl :)

Finally,
    Remember that donations are never expected but always appreciated. :)

KListControl Origins: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=333124 (enhanced and fixed by me ;))

Donations received:
    €10 - Makeveral
    €10 - AgentBignose
    €20 - Roccc
    €10 - VPAFan
    Thank you all!
    Text Alignment(Right,Left,Center) supported in Manila SDK

Is Text Alignment(Right,Left,Center) supported in Manila SDK controls?
    I want to use it for persian WM App.