Question Netflix Error -93

Search This thread
I've tried all the steps I can't get it to work
Uninstall Netflix install this one open it.itbeill force stop or give an error. Then go to play store and update Netflix. Open it you should be able to sign in etc swipe it closed in recent apps open it again. You will see 93 error. Go to settings app app management go to Netflix and force stop it then open it again and it will work.

Attachments

• netflix-4.16-15235-release.apk
    25.5 MB · Views: 64
Reactions: Seventysix-MUC
Uninstall Netflix install this one open it.itbeill force stop or give an error. Then go to play store and update Netflix. Open it you should be able to sign in etc swipe it closed in recent apps open it again. You will see 93 error. Go to settings app app management go to Netflix and force stop it then open it again and it will work.
The story ends when I update the app from play store, open, error 93.. didn't show option to login.. how come you all are able to, which device ur using? The issue here is with OnePlus 10 Pro

FKX1997

Apr 30, 2022
The fix is as follows:

Install these magisk modules:
Magiskhide props config v6.1.2-v137
Shamiko v0.5.0
Universal safteynet fix v2.2.1

Then app:
Safety net test off play store

Then in magisk hide, hide:
Google playstore
Services
Framework
Netflix

Uninstall and then Install any Ver netflix

Reboot

Update netflix, It may work (Did for me) However...

Reboot

*load netflix, it will crash or error. Just double check Safety net pass to be sure you pass
Clear cache + data to all apps hidden and Netflix

Open Netflix and it should then work, otherwise force close and reboot.

I found after this mixture (I'm sure it was this way) i was able to load and play something on 4g and wifi and reboot fine. All ran okay regardless since

Either way its safety net related but maybe device registered/Flagged. Worst case sign out of all devices and log in fresh so it says a new login has signed in to your email if you have that set up.

I have a feeling this could be part of netflix's clamping down on accounts and this could be a temporary fix

lordxcom

Nov 11, 2010
OnePlus One
LG G3
The fix is as follows:

Shamiko v0.5.0

Then app:

Google playstore
Services
Framework
Netflix

Reboot

Reboot

*load netflix, it will crash or error. Just double check Safety net pass to be sure you pass

I found after this mixture (I'm sure it was this way) i was able to load and play something on 4g and wifi and reboot fine. All ran okay regardless since

Either way its safety net related but maybe device registered/Flagged. Worst case sign out of all devices and log in fresh so it says a new login has signed in to your email if you have that set up.

I have a feeling this could be part of netflix's clamping down on accounts and this could be a temporary fix
Are you able to play Hulu or Disney+?

The fix is as follows:

Shamiko v0.5.0

Then app:

Google playstore
Services
Framework
Netflix

Reboot

Reboot

What changes you did in magisk prop? Only flashing won't do any changes to device...

If you are using shamiko then denylist can't be use, or else shamili won't work.

Are you using OnePlus 10 Pro with magisk latest version??

Netflix works in Magisk 23 version, but we can't use that in OnePlus 10 Pro

The fix is as follows:

Shamiko v0.5.0

Then app:

Google playstore
Services
Framework
Netflix

Reboot

Reboot

You know unless you alter your fingerprint with props config. It doesn't do anything. And I have tried with op9pro prop and it doesn't work right on our device. Magisk hide props hasn't been updated in a long time and doesn't contain our device stick fingerprints either

Last edited:
Are you able to play Hulu or Disney+?
The fix I found for Hulu and Netflix which I have not tried yet is to rename liboemcypto.so to liboemcryto.so.bak. the guild stated it was in vendor lib. But the don't exist there on our device. The only ones I have found are in vendor odm lib and vendor odm lib64 and I hesitant to try without and msm tool.
Maybe there is a was to make a magisk module to rename those 2 files so we don't risk a brick.(I'm not that experienced in making modules)
Nevermind looks like we are screwed. Magisk can't mount odm partitions.

Last edited:

lordxcom

Nov 11, 2010
OnePlus One
LG G3
The fix I found for Hulu and Netflix which I have not tried yet is to rename liboemcypto.so to liboemcryto.so.bak. the guild stated it was in vendor lib. But the don't exist there on our device. The only ones I have found are in vendor odm lib and vendor odm lib64 and I hesitant to try without and msm tool.
Maybe there is a was to make a magisk module to rename those 2 files so we don't risk a brick.(I'm not that experienced in making modules)
Nevermind looks like we are screwed. Magisk can't mount odm partitions.
no go, oddly enough, this file isnt on the device, not sure if this is a Android12 think or what. I've even looked into modifying the build.pro, that the string that refers to as well, isn't in the build.prop

no go, oddly enough, this file isnt on the device, not sure if this is a Android12 think or what. I've even looked into modifying the build.pro, that the string that refers to as well, isn't in the build.prop
It is on the device as I stated under vendor odm
My point is lbcrypto diabler module does nothing as well bc the path is different

Thank you, over looked the detail there. Correct, the file is in /odm/lib.
I've tried a couple root explorer apps and even 'adb shell su' unable to mount the system as rw to remove or rename the file. suggestions?
No I told you it's unmountable and can't be mounted by magisk either. We are screwed. In that same post

FKX1997

Apr 30, 2022
On A12/Android 11 it does work as long as you are certified on playstore protect. Fail then the apps do not work. I'm still tweaking the rom until i try A13/Android 12

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    On A12/Android 11 it does work as long as you are certified on playstore protect. Fail then the apps do not work. I'm still tweaking the rom until i try A13/Android 12
    No it doesn't was fully certified on play protect. still gives error 93. The only way to get the app to work is stated several times in this thread.
    Screenshot_2022-05-30-11-08-38-58_b5a5c5cb02ca09c784c5d88160e2ec24.jpg
    It works indeed but netflix reports widevine as L3 instead of L1
    better than nothing
    The fix is as follows:

Shamiko v0.5.0

Then app:

Google playstore
    Services
    Framework
    Netflix

Reboot

Reboot

What's the solution finally?? What they are explaining, tried the same way but didn't work
    The correct solution is to flash 2.2.1 safety net fix. Hide play services and Netflix in denylist. Make sure you are using zygisk. After setting all deny list up toggle enforce denylist off and flash shamiko module(advanced magisk hide found in magisk alpha tg channel) reboot. Then uninstall Netflix. Install the version attached open it. It will force close. Then go to playstore and update Netflix open Netflix and setup your account. Reboot after if Netflix kicks the error just open apps and force close Netflix and from then on all should be good.
    That's unbelievable but I tried totally the same steps as you mentioned with that liboemcrypto disabler, then wiping data and cache of the google play store, downloading random january 2020 apk, then direct link from the netflix, then installing latest from the apk mirror which let me log in, then force closed, error 93, then force close once again and since then my netflix is also working! Thank you (and I am also spoofing in PoGo with the same mockmock module) :D
    We will just throw it all at it and beat it with a hammer till it works, lol what ever works!!
    Can you try this link? This is a Netflix.apk file by Netflix's itself for non Play Store certified devices.
    The app is starting but it showing the error "the device is not compatible with this version"