Question Netflix Error -93

Search This thread

m.javedaslam

Apr 9, 2022
Does someone else having also the netflix error -93 while starting the app? I didn't found anything about this error..

Unfortunately, the Netflix service could not be reached. Please try again later. (-93)
When I use my iPhone 13 pro max, I have been experiencing this problem. I simply uninstalled the software and reinstalled it on my iOS device. The Netflix app has now resumed normal operation. I would advise you to do the same, in the hopes that it would be successful.

paper88

Oct 17, 2017
Zurich
OnePlus 10 Pro
Nothing Phone 1
In OnePlus 10 Pro Netflix needs hardware verification DRM link, if bootloader is unlock, then it won't work as of now, need some Hero to resolve this.
After your comment I searched for some DRM Modules. I find two of them.

Liboemcrypto
Magisk DRM Disabler

I installed the DRM Disabler. Now I can install again the App out of the play store but I still cannot open it. Liboemcrypto is too old I think, so I didn't installed it

After your comment I searched for some DRM Modules. I find two of them.

Liboemcrypto
Magisk DRM Disabler

I installed the DRM Disabler. Now I can install again the App out of the play store but I still cannot open it. Liboemcrypto is too old I think, so I didn't installed it
I said it cannot be used until you lock the bootloader, DRM disabler or limbo does the opposite, it disable the DRM

Reactions: paper88

HessNL

Same error for you all?
This happens oos 11 too how i fixed it is go to turn on system apps too for this and type Google hide every thing with the word Google in even everything from Netflix there is also a third party app from Netflix there you also need to hide it then reboot and then it will work but I think I'm oos 12 that you need to clear cache for it there is a app in the play store called SD maid don't use it with root because it's very powerful and I used it on cos 12 😅 on my 9 pro and it changed the kernel values and stuff and started to glitch and overheat when just texting just like in oos 11 with 9 pro but I'm getting of track here 😂

So don't use it with root check every option in the settings and there will be a setting to clear caches the app cleaner will then start up every app and clear the caches

kouzelnik3

This happens oos 11 too how i fixed it is go to turn on system apps too for this and type Google hide every thing with the word Google in even everything from Netflix there is also a third party app from Netflix there you also need to hide it then reboot and then it will work but I think I'm oos 12 that you need to clear cache for it there is a app in the play store called SD maid don't use it with root because it's very powerful and I used it on cos 12 😅 on my 9 pro and it changed the kernel values and stuff and started to glitch and overheat when just texting just like in oos 11 with 9 pro but I'm getting of track here 😂

So don't use it with root check every option in the settings and there will be a setting to clear caches the app cleaner will then start up every app and clear the caches
Well so do I need to hide everything related to Google in magisk or where? 😄 Then clear cache of those apps plus Netflix and then it should work? 😄

HessNL

Well so do I need to hide everything related to Google in magisk or where? 😄 Then clear cache of those apps plus Netflix and then it should work? 😄
Yes in magisk forgot to mention that 😂 and then clear caches then your done but also check if you are certified but I didn't need to hide Netflix i see in magisk but just to be sure do it and when you have system apps on try and find the other app what is called com.netflix.partner.activation normally i debloat that one on oos 11 and it starts working but they could have changed the name in oos 12 something with third party activation if i can remember it right but it's something in that direction hope 😅

kouzelnik3

Yes in magisk forgot to mention that 😂 and then clear caches then your done but also check if you are certified but I didn't need to hide Netflix i see in magisk but just to be sure do it and when you have system apps on try and find the other app what is called com.netflix.partner.activation normally i debloat that one on oos 11 and it starts working but they could have changed the name in oos 12 something with third party activation if i can remember it right but it's something in that direction hope 😅
Thank you for trying but it didn't work either :D

kouzelnik3

Well there is okay thing you can do APK mirror i know this is a common problem in oos 12 but download the APK from APK mirror and you can download the APK mirror installer from the Google play store i have seen people doing that and that seems to work too
I might be ding something wrong but after I uninstalled Netflix, downloaded old one then update it and still not working. :/

Top Liked Posts

Thank you. Which files should I alter in the zip file?
    Try with magisk_mount_extended and this.
    Would you know why this doesn't work on magisk alpha 27001/27002? Thanks
    I used it on magisk alpha when I made it. But stable should work. I'm not using it anymore. You are more than welcome to revise it..
    I'm no longer using a OnePlus device and I don't use it anymore as pixel 8 pro doesn't do this crap.
    Thanks. Unfortunately I am not able to 'revise' this, I guess re-locking bootloader is my only choice

Apparently my liboemcrypto.so is located in /system/vendor/odm/lib. Is there any way to easily modify the module to work on this location? Thanks

Apparently my liboemcrypto.so is located in /system/vendor/odm/lib. Is there any way to easily modify the module to work on this location? Thanks
    Try added the binds and mount for the directory you listed. Don't know if it will work for you or not. Make sure to flash the magic mount extended first then reboot then flash this
    Thank you. Which files should I alter in the zip file?
    Try with magisk_mount_extended and this.
    Prime works fine.
    Only netflix refuses to even view difgerent movies and shows. Both HBO MAX and Disney+ allow login, but don't actually play anything.
    Edit: Polish TV Vod service called Player.pl Also doesn't work. Must be that Amazon Prime Video uses different DRM.
    Anyone on magisk 26 that wants libiemcypto disabler to work without using magisk delta. Install magisk mount extended module(by huskydg) then install my altered libiemcypto disabler module. Reboot after installing each in that order.
    What's the solution finally?? What they are explaining, tried the same way but didn't work
    The correct solution is to flash 2.2.1 safety net fix. Hide play services and Netflix in denylist. Make sure you are using zygisk. After setting all deny list up toggle enforce denylist off and flash shamiko module(advanced magisk hide found in magisk alpha tg channel) reboot. Then uninstall Netflix. Install the version attached open it. It will force close. Then go to playstore and update Netflix open Netflix and setup your account. Reboot after if Netflix kicks the error just open apps and force close Netflix and from then on all should be good.
    Wow Wow Wow !

>> Netflix is now working !

So...., thanks to @Xpid3r , @roswellraygun and @toolhas4degrees

What i did :

> Flash the magisk delta instead of the magisk regular
    > Flash the universal safety net fix and the liboemcryptodisablerodm module ( attached here)

No need shamiko module !

Enable Zygisk, hide on magisk the google play store, netflix and the google play service, then uninstall the Netflix you have. Reboot.

> Install the netflix 4.16 ( attached there)
    > Open it, it will told you "not compatible", press home then install the second apk attached there ( com.netflix.mediaclient.8.30.2), open it, it will prompt you "upgrade to the newer version ? ", say NO ! Then log in !
    > After log in, just open the google play and upgrade !

All is fine !

Thank you guys for the help !
    Wow Wow Wow !

>> Netflix is now working !

So...., thanks to @Xpid3r , @roswellraygun and @toolhas4degrees

What i did :

> Flash the magisk delta instead of the magisk regular
    > Flash the universal safety net fix and the liboemcryptodisablerodm module ( attached here)

No need shamiko module !

Enable Zygisk, hide on magisk the google play store, netflix and the google play service, then uninstall the Netflix you have. Reboot.

> Install the netflix 4.16 ( attached there)
    > Open it, it will told you "not compatible", press home then install the second apk attached there ( com.netflix.mediaclient.8.30.2), open it, it will prompt you "upgrade to the newer version ? ", say NO ! Then log in !
    > After log in, just open the google play and upgrade !

All is fine !

Thank you guys for the help !
    Just safetynet fix and libliboemcryptodisablerodm are needed. Netflix can be downloaded from playstore, no need specific version.
    It works indeed but netflix reports widevine as L3 instead of L1
    better than nothing