Netflix HD, UltraHD, UltraHD with Dolby 5.1 on L1 & L3 device

Search This thread

Princeland

Feb 28, 2018
I found working links via http://iptvtalk.net/archive/index.php/t-37185.html.

However, my TV Box has Android 5.1.1, and the newest Netflix apps don't support it. So, when I installed the "UltraHD.with Dolby5.1" version, it started fine but wouldn't start streaming.

The last Netflix app to support Android 5.1.1 is version 4.16-200147. Any chance that version could be modified so older boxes (mine's 2 years old) can try it out?
No Netflix app that is around here or in paradise is going to make you watch Netflix in HD ... They are Chinese tales!

Reactions: RASTAVIPER

jamaroney

Jul 25, 2016
I installed the HD-only app from the link I noted in my earlier post onto my Samsung Galaxy J7 Sky Pro. It used to get Netflix in 480p, and now it's at 720p. This was verified through the "Test Patterns" video on Netflix.

Adromedemon

Aug 29, 2015
This question might be asked a lot, but is there an updated version of this? Not that it doesn't work, just looking for an updated one

Last edited:

nakTT

Nov 21, 2011
Im modded a Netflix apk working on L1 (certified) and L3 (non-certified)

h t t p : / / 1 9 9 . 1 7 5 . 5 3 . 2 1 / n e t f l i x l a t e s t . h d o n l y . a p k (Force Enable HD only)
h t t p : / / 1 9 9 . 1 7 5 . 5 3 . 2 1 / n e t f l i x l a t e s t . u l t r a h d . a p k (Force Enable UltraHD only)
h t t p : / / 1 9 9 . 1 7 5 . 5 3 . 2 1 / n e t f l i x l a t e s t . u l t r a h d w i t h d o l b y 5 . 1 . a p k (Force Enable UltraHD with Dolby 5.1)

Notes:*** Some of my friend said that the UltraHD with Dolby is loading slow or unable to play, but 1 of my friend that have Soundbar with 5.1 said it's fine and works for him. if got error 0013, you need to rename sytem/vendor/lib/ "libdrmdecrypt.so" to "libdrmdecrypt.soX".
It works like a charm. Thanks.

Leo__

Feb 21, 2018
Hello,
I tried UHD and Netflix works but can't see any difference... then I think only in SD quality.
I tried HD (my TV is only FHD) but error 0013 always appears, I tried to rename that file but don't allow to do it... can't rename the file with any file explorer.
Any idea? thanks

EDIT: my KIII-PRO is Widevine L1 but HDCP 'Unprotected'

Regards,
Leo

GaryLe85

Mar 22, 2015
Got my Honor Note 10 yesterday and checked that Widevine is Lvl 1, but I’m gutted to say that Netflix only shows in 540p and not HD....

Dev Saxena

Feb 6, 2018
I have issue with my poco f1 with the notch its looking wierd half side of my other screen is also black like there is another notch pls anybody can help me?

gorus1

Feb 11, 2017
Got my Honor Note 10 yesterday and checked that Widevine is Lvl 1, but I’m gutted to say that Netflix only shows in 540p and not HD....
Every box tv (chinas) is the big s*h*i*t*.
I tested netflix (and kodi 18, and more appications) in x box one s console - every thing is very good working and have console and blue ray (price is small differend).

aneeshprasobhan

Jun 9, 2012
Trivandrum
Netflix HD on DRM L3 ?

Im modded a Netflix apk working on L1 (certified) and L3 (non-certified)

h t t p : / / 1 9 9 . 1 7 5 . 5 3 . 2 1 / n e t f l i x l a t e s t . h d o n l y . a p k (Force Enable HD only)
h t t p : / / 1 9 9 . 1 7 5 . 5 3 . 2 1 / n e t f l i x l a t e s t . u l t r a h d . a p k (Force Enable UltraHD only)
h t t p : / / 1 9 9 . 1 7 5 . 5 3 . 2 1 / n e t f l i x l a t e s t . u l t r a h d w i t h d o l b y 5 . 1 . a p k (Force Enable UltraHD with Dolby 5.1)

Notes:*** Some of my friend said that the UltraHD with Dolby is loading slow or unable to play, but 1 of my friend that have Soundbar with 5.1 said it's fine and works for him. if got error 0013, you need to rename sytem/vendor/lib/ "libdrmdecrypt.so" to "libdrmdecrypt.soX".

Will any of the above mentioned apk's run Netflix HD on DRM L3 device ? I tried all 3 and none works, am I doing something wrong here or is everyone else experiencing the same ? My device is Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - SM-N9005 model running Lineage OS 15.1 (with Magisk)

Ibuprophen

Sep 4, 2012
Upstate New York
I had gave the Netflix App a try...

If anyone is interested in testing it out, the following link is where it's at.

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=282923

No guarantees that it will work since I don't have Netflix myself to test it.

I rarely ever do this on apps that I can't test out personally but, I used to use Netflix and had done this before (a long time ago) for personal use.

FYI... Netflix releases 2 separate builds. They release the Beta Version and Stable Version as well. I had tried it on the both of them.

Please Note that I had modified the Icon and Name as well. I did this for the same reason as the Spectrum App, ONLY to tell which one is installed.

If they don't work, then I'll scrap it and stick with the Spectrum App only.

Good Luck and I'm keeping my fingers crossed! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UNLESS asked to do so, PLEASE don't PM me regarding support. Sent using The ClaRetoX Forum App on my SM-G900V device.

Salvaparalyzer

May 13, 2017
I had gave the Netflix App a try...

If anyone is interested in testing it out, the following link is where it's at.

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=282923

No guarantees that it will work since I don't have Netflix myself to test it.

I rarely ever do this on apps that I can't test out personally but, I used to use Netflix and had done this before (a long time ago) for personal use.

FYI... Netflix releases 2 separate builds. They release the Beta Version and Stable Version as well. I had tried it on the both of them.

Please Note that I had modified the Icon and Name as well. I did this for the same reason as the Spectrum App, ONLY to tell which one is installed.

If they don't work, then I'll scrap it and stick with the Spectrum App only.

Good Luck and I'm keeping my fingers crossed! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UNLESS asked to do so, PLEASE don't PM me regarding support. Sent using The ClaRetoX Forum App on my SM-G900V device.

I tried beta and stable ULTRA HD + 5.1, Ultra HD only and HD Stable.
All of them tell me to reinstall because of an error.
If you need testers to keep development, I would like to offer myself :fingers-crossed: :good:

Reactions: Ibuprophen

Ibuprophen

Sep 4, 2012
Upstate New York
I tried beta and stable ULTRA HD + 5.1, Ultra HD only and HD Stable..........
Thank you very much for your time and feedback for this.

I was just wondering what/where can I obtain the last known "Working" Modified Netflix App so I can see them for a comparison of the modifications.

Thank you! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Salvaparalyzer

May 13, 2017
Thank you very much for your time and feedback for this.

I was just wondering what/where can I obtain the last known "Working" Modified Netflix App so I can see them for a comparison of the modifications.

Thank you! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've downloaded these about two hours ago. I've found them in an earlier post on this thread.
All of three version show HD, Ultra HD and Ultra HD + 5.1 in show listing. But I don't notice any difference in HD or Ultra HD. UHD + 5.1 plays in slowmotion.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1s0dhIwATwdLmin89q8Q4vIsKwN53DOGP

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone