Question Netflix isn’t compatible with my device

Search This thread

Herinek

Jul 5, 2022
Hey guys,

so i did a downgrade from C.05 to C.04 (EU) with BL and now after installing everything, Netflix is the only one needed to update in Play Store but is unable to. Tried to turn it off since it was a pre-installed app and it still was shown in PS. I even used DRM app to check my Widevine, whether thats the problem but its L1 (so that should not be it imo). Im not using Netflix these days, but its so that i dont have to bother in the future if Id want to watch. And I know I can probably find some file on the internet and install it, but its annoying to see it in PS. Anyone knows how to fix it?

Thanks.

EDIT: Realised i needed a Google Play Certificate, which i didnt have and i just relocked the bootloader and everythings fine now

Last edited:

wiretask

Nov 15, 2021
Hey guys,

so i did a downgrade from C.05 to C.04 (EU) with BL and now after installing everything, Netflix is the only one needed to update in Play Store but is unable to. Tried to turn it off since it was a pre-installed app and it still was shown in PS. I even used DRM app to check my Widevine, whether thats the problem but its L1 (so that should not be it imo). Im not using Netflix these days, but its so that i dont have to bother in the future if Id want to watch. And I know I can probably find some file on the internet and install it, but its annoying to see it in PS. Anyone knows how to fix it?

Thanks.
Officially Netflix don't support Realme.

Check Here :Netflix HDR Support List

IgnisGuardian

Oct 14, 2019
France
Realme GT Neo 2
Hey guys,

Thanks.
in the playstore app, is your device certified by play protect ?

CDzungx

Hey guys,

Thanks.
Use Aurora Store, its GPlay alternative, can install Netflix without any prob https://auroraoss.com/

IgnisGuardian

Oct 14, 2019
France
Realme GT Neo 2
Sorry for the late reply 🙏
Yea i just came to check it and it's not. Are there any solutions to this?
Hi, try to flash a magisk module called universal safetynet fix (kdragon) and if it doesn't work, you need to hide something like google play services with the new zygisk magisk hide settings, but I don't remember what exactly. There are plenty of videos explaining how to get the play protect certification just search on google. Let me know if this helped

Herinek

Jul 5, 2022
Hi, try to flash a magisk module called universal safetynet fix (kdragon) and if it doesn't work, you need to hide something like google play services with the new zygisk magisk hide settings, but I don't remember what exactly. There are plenty of videos explaining how to get the play protect certification just search on google. Let me know if this helped
Hi, thanks for replying
I didn't want to play with Magisk and Root, so i just relocked the bootloader and I have the certificate (but it's pain reinstalling everything 😅) So everything's good now 👍

theogr91

Apr 25, 2017
Greece
on my device also no streaming app is working (europe) rom disney plus says error 39 root and hide works i tried but now i am on stock locked.