• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Nethunter Nexus 6P

Search This thread

dude1981

May 7, 2014
Gaffney
This is Nethunter for Nexus 6P built straight from the script supplied by Offensive Security. All the credit goes to them I just compiled it and sharing with you.

Diretions
  • Download zip
    Flash in recovery
    Profit
    Go into Nethunter app and Download which ever metapackages that you want

https://mega.nz/#F!g8NgiLqJ!jHQjleUEMFyfy1cetCx5Mw

Thanks Offensive Security for Nethunter!!!

XDA:DevDB Information
Nethunter, Kernel for the Huawei Nexus 6P

Contributors
dude1981, Offensive Securiity
Source Code: https://github.com/offensive-security/kali-nethunter

Kernel Special Features:

Version Information

Created 2016-08-19
Last Updated 2016-08-19

sharp87

Dec 16, 2011
Yes, it is.

Has anyone flashed this yet and gotten it to boot? I'm going on 10 minutes at boot screen but nothing yet...

oops my bad...

The Kali NetHunter is an Android ROM overlay that includes a robust Mobile Penetration Testing Platform. The overlay includes a custom kernel, a Kali Linux chroot, and an accompanying Android application, which allows for easier interaction with various security tools and attacks.

Sent from my G➿gle Ne❌us 6P

Last edited:

dude1981

May 7, 2014
Gaffney
oops my bad...

The Kali NetHunter is an Android ROM overlay that includes a robust Mobile Penetration Testing Platform. The overlay includes a custom kernel, a Kali Linux chroot, and an accompanying Android application, which allows for easier interaction with various security tools and attacks.

Sent from my Ggle Neus 6P

Yes, it is.

Has anyone flashed this yet and gotten it to boot? I'm going on 10 minutes at boot screen but nothing yet...
Did you get it going?

dude1981

May 7, 2014
Gaffney
Nope. After about 15 minutes no boot I tried hard rebooting once more, and after another ~5 minutes with still not booting I just reverted to PureNexus.

Ok give me few minutes and I'll upload just the installer and the chroot separately. Flash the installer in recovery and put chroot.tar on the root of sdcard. Go into the Nethunter app and add the full chroot from the sdcard. That should fix u up. It'll be about an hour before I can get home to upload it but I'm sure that way will get you up and running.

Lambetts

Nov 7, 2007
Hey guys!

Been looking for this for ages. Greet work.

One thing, I've booted no problem but argh, no nethunter app to be found...not even installed apparently... What have I missed haha.

Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA-Developers mobile app

dude1981

May 7, 2014
Gaffney
Hey guys!

Been looking for this for ages. Greet work.

One thing, I've booted no problem but argh, no nethunter app to be found...not even installed apparently... What have I missed haha.

Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA-Developers mobile app

I'm uploading new files now flash the Nethunter installer, put chroot on /sdcard. Then go into Nethunter app and install chroot from sdcard it's the full version. Then add metapackages.

Top Liked Posts