• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Nethunter Nexus 6P

Search This thread

arti2525

Jul 3, 2019
Greetings, folks . /

I am currently trying to combine binkybear's build for the 6p, "Nethunter OS"(*) , which is exclusively developed for the use of Nexmon, in a few words the usage of the built-in WI-FI chipset as m0n..

The same goes for the recently released version "2019.2", which has been released @ kali.org is in my opinion too 50 % useless and quite irritating as well as dismissive.It implies the same kernel that I have a compiled couple of weeks ago.. So, no external options.

Just look the Pie build for the Nexus 6 up..

-->

If you want to check gitlab and the available kernel then you can make your own opinion of those "releases"..

I don't get it, seriously.

Anyway, the current stand for our precious treasure is that you don't need a external adapter for Oreo.

I was suprised to see this kind of reception, altough Nexus 6p is beside Nexus 5 and Raspberry, the best supported device as Nexmon's little chart says.(*)

I, for my part am not that interested in a Nexmon support.Not that I wouldn't dismiss it, but there is no version that has both options - internal monitor mode and the usability of a external device.At least for Oreo.

As I mentioned a long paradoxically time ago, I had the idea to give Nethunter OS a shot.

The first barrier is the missing maintenance and development, of this awesomeness, even the fact that I am still very pi**ed by the so-called, working Oreo kernel.So I pseudo-philosophical wandered aimlessly trough dozen and dozen of github/gitlab commits, merge requests and so everything that I could find about our device.

That I fall back to this project is proof of my desperation to finally install a working version of Kali Nethunter, without Nougat's stock.

That the Oreo build(s) are not working is been proven by now.

I have absolutely no clue how the dev got it to work.
But there is no Pie kernel for the Shamu on the other hand, therefore absolutely nonsense..

As I proclaimed a couple of pages ago, Nethunter OS.

Okay.

I did my best to get it up to date, which implied the correct choice of the chroot, because the arm64 chroot seems to wreck the Nexmon functionality in general, obsolet pgp keys, of course the vendor which I had to find according to the release..

It's seni-fun, if I am being honest.

At the moment I am still in the process of getting it to work.
But I'm on the right path and am able to use nexutil and every single one of the dozens wlan adapter.. :p

Reason is that I don't want to use Stock Nougat, neither Pure Nexus, SuperExe or what stock related builds whatsoever.

If anyone is interested in my progress, is welcome to send a post here.

I had practically non-existent feedback, therefore I decided to post results or current status reports only on occasion if I feel like it.

:)

cheers!

Edit.

Grammar bomb.
Boyah. ^^

Hello, I am interested in your work I wanted to know if you have any progress.
for my part I could not get it injected using the latest compilation of nexmon, in different rom without luck

UsPdSr

Hello, I am interested in your work I wanted to know if you have any progress.
for my part I could not get it injected using the latest compilation of nexmon, in different rom without luck

In what way do you mean?

I'm speculating that you propably referring to binkybear's NethunterOS.

I wiped my system recently.

I have a Chromebook especially for this stuff.
Because I have different devices in regard to my daily work.

As you maybe know are Chromebook very limited storage wise. In addition did I surprisingly encounter massive aftermath from Spectre usw.
I disabled the R/W protection of course, wiped this curious browser/distribution aka ChromeOS, fiddled here and there, compiled a Bios according to a couple instructions from Mr. Chromebook.With the amazing guys from Arch, did I compiled a Bios.

Anyhow, since spring am I not able to use any Debian roms,eg. Parrot Security OS, Kali Linux, of course Debian, Linux Mint, MX.. the only one that worked is Ubuntu, although not with the super-duper new kernel, meaning 18.04.Beside the lack of interest in the
stunning kernel development, can I personally align Ubuntu with Windows, no matter if it's the long maintained or Disco..

It is hardcore annoying that I can tell you.

[email protected]

I saved the ram disk as well as a compatible kernel, as well as a funny rom, from here, where the maintaining has unfortunately been dismissed.

Problem is that I have absolutely no idea on which of my many, many, many hardrives the files are backed up.

I can tell you that the functions of Nexmon are working great.I tried every single kernel from jcadduono's server and build over 60x kernel.I can't recall how many installations I run..

One setup NethunterOS 14.1 + compatible vendor (which you have to find by yourself, btw), 7.1 arm64 gapps and the kernel if you want to use external NIC's and not the built-in Nexmon, which works fine.

There are a bunch of stuff what I haven't written, but I didn't want to leave you hanging.

I have a heavy workload atm, but feel free to reply and I'll definitely try to come back to you as soon as I have some time on hand.

Best regards

Last edited:

UsPdSr

I opened an new issue on gitlab regarding the non-functioning Oreo kernel.
Two other issue reports are being opened as well.

kimocoder, the dev of this kernel, has written that he's going to look into it. Third time he wrote it, biw.

I am tired ti make excuses for others.

Finally..

I am still working with my Nexus 5x, but the 5,2" display size is brutal.

I have to buy new equipment first, but I have my eye on the HTC Nexus 9, which has a relatively new Nougat kernel and is very affordable in comparison to ~half a year ago.

I am also tried Andrax again anf they really improved.

If you guys want to use it just take the working Nougat kernel and go to the download page.

I would advice against flashing the busybox modul, because they are completely working within the system and with busybox.

Head over to the old PlayStore and get the one from meefik, apparently they use it as well.

It is a shame that everything goes to 800 $ devices (S4 Tab, Gemini..).
Re4son released a couple of days ago, a new Pie kernel for the Nexus 6 o_O

I have to say, that the screen size of the angler is alright, because you can't crack a password with Nethunter in a couple of minutes.You need 2-8h.
Maybe WEP, but only a handful are using it today.

But for reconnaissance is it better than the new Raspberry with a display.
Just think of all those cables, powerbank etc..

Nexmon is working fine on the 6p and Wlan adapter as well, but according to kimocoder are they not harmonic.

We have to wait, but at least you have me and my short stories here. ^^

I keep you up to date and reach out to the team, until we have a appropriate kernel.

Btw:

https://github.com/The-Cracker-Technology/ANDRAX-Mobile-Pentest

PS

Because of the differences between the prices of the several devices and their storage capacities, I've always stayed on the safer side and bought the ones with more storage.

As I looked for new equipment, I came across the Nexus 9 and compared the prices.
I was interested how much space I use with the bullhead - I bought the 32er version, which is the most and was quite astonished, that my installation of the complete Kali Nethunter chroot with every update and even dist-upgrade, the Andrax installation which is about the same, maybe a bit smaller AND the Oreo stock are coming up to ~ 18,36 GB from ~ 29,3 GB and some apps additionally. :)

So, you see. If you aren't stupid and install every single tool from Offensive's repo(because you can't nit even half of them, not even with the Vnc), you can definitely give a 16GB device a try.

I will keep an eye on the consumption, because it is a very distinctive price difference.
And as the devices are only sold on eBay or some remaining on Amazon; there is only a certain amount left for some devices.
For example the Nexus 6, now proud owner of a brand new Pie kernel by Re4son ( :| ), Nexus 9 and 10, Nexus 5, only for those who are okay with the 4,9" screen, which are very pricey.They getting sold on eBay, mostly new ones, for ~ 190 $ (32GB),seriously.

They are still very popular.

Nvidia Shield tablets cost even used over 250 $, at least with 32 GB, but no expansion possible. :D

Unbelievable.

Then better the Nexus 9, with great Linux support, btw.
For those who are interested..

Hmm, then there are the questionable devices, because of the original price and the brand.

I was interested in the Xiaomi Redmi 5 a or so, but there is no real proof of a working kernel, which supports monitor mode.

The Xiaomi Redmi 3 or 3s or 3 pro (^^) are reliable, but they arr hard to acquire and the screen isn't that much bigger.

The Mi Pad 1 is nowhere to get, which is very, very unfortunate in my opinion.

The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x, one of the few which are officially supported, has a Mtk chip, which I personally dislike.

There are the Samsung, the Oneplus and that was it pretty much.

The Oneplus 5 or 5t has the best kernel by far, I am not sure if it's accepted into Nethunter's repo, but this device, beside the stunning specs has the best kernel for pentesting I have ever seen(sorry milouk).

The developer is Chinese and has difficulties with English, but after sime time a other user translated for him.

The only drawback is Oneplus hardcore f*** restrictions, which I experienced myself while I had the Oneplus 3 for 3 weeks after I bought it used for over 220 $ and the display decided to crack.
The encryption sucks tremendously.

If someones is interested in a recommendation I am very familiar with the project as well as the devices, don't hesitate to ask. :)

I couldn't recommended some of the above mentioned without the requirements which a user might have.

I keep track of the Nexus 9, because nice screen size(not to big and not to small), I had both Nexus 7 and apart from the performance were they perfect.

Nexus 7 (grouper), btw, one of the few devices with internal monitor mode option.

Anyhow.

HTC is great, at least they were great 8 yrs ago, I don't know, how they were ~ 2 1/2 yrs(?) ago?

From thr Nvidia tech emerged some rotten eggs, although without those wouldn't it be a official Nexus, right ;)

I read about some interesting setups with it, dock+keyboard+Linux with UI and Multirom, but this wouldn't be a possibility with the 16GB devices.

Definitely worth looking into.

Even the display is so small, one day the Nexus 5 will get a place in my technology smorgasbord. :)

The Broadcom chipset is, from my perspective a dream.

Little Rubber ducky function or just good, old wireless hacking(!).. ;)

But, Raspberry Pi has developed a portable oven.Which is interesting.Not only the frozen Pizzas, moreover Gigabyte Lan, USB-C and a ultra dismissive mini hdmi slot.

The ram rip-off is a bit saucy, because ram is in fact for free in Asia, but I wouldd like to toast and give the 4gig version a try.

Unfortunately has my old screen a pixel error, so I have to buy a new one, which is affordable, but together at least 120 $.

Don't forget the needed case, the charger, which is better to buy specifically for it and not use a random one, the cooling platine and because of that much bread, a double fan.

Let's see how the lottery is going and then we can decide.

Good riddance

Last edited:

Bryanx86

Apr 8, 2016
RockNRoll
Google Pixel 3 XL
I opened an new issue on gitlab regarding the non-functioning Oreo kernel.
Two other issue reports are being opened as well.

kimocoder, the dev of this kernel, has written that he's going to look into it.

Finally..

I am still working with my Nexus 5x, but the 5,2" display size is brutal.

I have to buy new equipment first, but I have my eye on the HTC Nexus 9, which has a relatively new Nougat kernel and is very affordable in comparison to ~half a year ago.

I am also tried Andrax again anf they really improved.

If you guys want to use it just take the working Nougat kernel and go to the download page.

I would advice against flashing the busybox modul, because they are completely working within the system and with busybox.

Head over to the old PlayStore and get the one from meefik, apparently they use it as well.

It is a shame that everything goes to 800 $ devices (S4 Tab, Gemini..).
Re4son released a couple of days ago, a new Pie kernel for the Nexus 6 o_O

I have to say, that the screen size of the angler is alright, because you can't crack a password with Nethunter in a couple of minutes.You need 2-8h.
Maybe WEP, but only a handful are using it today.

But for reconnaissance is it better than the new Raspberry with a display.
Just think of all those cables, powerbank etc..

Nexmon is working fine on the 6p and Wlan adapter as well, but according to kimocoder are they not harmonic.

We have to wait, but at least you have me and my short stories here. ^^

I keep you up to date and reach out to the team, until we have a appropriate kernel.

Btw:

https://github.com/The-Cracker-Technology/ANDRAX-Mobile-Pentest
Why not get the shield tablet instead of Nexus 9? I've had both and prefer the performance of the shield tab over the flounder, hands down. Nethunter works great on the shield, but you need a wifi card that jcadduano suggests in his forum on nethunter for the shield. Anyway, just my two cents. I like reading your stories for some reason, must be your use of language.

Best regards :)

Reactions: UsPdSr

UsPdSr

Why not get the shield tablet instead of Nexus 9? I've had both and prefer the performance of the shield tab over the flounder, hands down. Nethunter works great on the shield, but you need a wifi card that jcadduano suggests in his forum on nethunter for the shield. Anyway, just my two cents. I like reading your stories for some reason, must be your use of language.

Best regards :)

There is a price difference of approximately ~ 145 $ and because this isn't that much of a necessity which I can use for work like a Raspberry or a Laptop, makes it definitely something to think about.

Which kernel did you use?
I read, that the flounder has a much more improved kernel for Nougat now.
Did you try the Linux port for the N9?

I always heard/read that in a direct comparison the Nvidia succeeded, but nevertheless appreciate your feedback. :)

Do I write weird? :(

PS

I have a big drawer full of Wlan adapter.. ;)

Every proper Alfa adapter that can be used or used without the missing kernel support by Kali, which should been resolved by now, the only "one" that works for the 8812er is the one from kimocoder.But I digress.
I have 2 Alfa AWUS036NEH.Every cable, adapter, power bank and a supermodel as girlfriend(one of those isn't true, let's find out together which one, come..)

Last edited:
Reactions: Bryanx86

Bryanx86

Apr 8, 2016
RockNRoll
Google Pixel 3 XL
Which kernel did you use?

I used jcadduano's kernel when I had tried to use Kali on the shield. I'm not proficient at Kali by no means, but I understand how to use some of its features.

I always heard/read that in a direct comparison the Nvidia succeeded.

The flounder lags so much it can be infuriating. The shield, too, is slower than newer tabs, but the performance and usability of it is worth the price difference, imo.

No, not weird. Interesting, and kind of encompassing. If that makes sense ?

I have 2 Alfa AWUS036NEH.Every cable, adapter, power bank and a supermodel as girlfriend(one of those isn't true, let's find out together which one, come..)

You'll need to get some of those adapters for the shield tho, lmao.

Last edited:

UsPdSr

I used jcadduano's kernel when I had tried to use Kali on the shield. I'm not proficient at Kali by no means, but I understand how to use some of its features.

Ah, alright.

It's not for everybody.
Especially Nethunter. Don't get me wrong, Kali is pretty much console all day/night long.
With the obvious graphical barriers, but it is not a usual, lay bag distro, like Windumb or Ubuntu.
Most people here don't seem to understand that this isn't in fact a purely Cyber security distribution respective rom(overlay).

The flounder lags so much it can be infuriating. The shield, too, is slower than newer tabs, but the performance and usability of it is worth the price difference, imo.

Then you propably didn't had the opportunity to try the Nougat kernel.A fellow pentester did curiously the one for the Nvidia Shield tablet and the HTC Nexus 9, as well.

Could this by any chance been you? ^

No, not weird. Interesting, and kind of encompassing. If that makes sense ?

Thank you very much. :)

You'll need to get some of those adapters for the shield tho, lmao.

rofl^

Reactions: Bryanx86

Bryanx86

Apr 8, 2016
RockNRoll
Google Pixel 3 XL
Then you propably didn't had the opportunity to try the Nougat kernel.A fellow pentester did curiously the one for the Nvidia Shield tablet and the HTC Nexus 9, as well.

Could this by any chance been you? ^
No, it wasn't me. I did only try the marshmallow kernel for the flounder, and not the nougat kernel. I could only get either to work with jcadduano's kernel. But I have used stock on both, and custom ROMs on both. I was much happier with the wx_na_wf. Also I was fortunate in that I purchased one used from eBay. It had a battery issue that netted me a brand new one from Nvidia, while they sent an update to make useless the old one with the battery issue.I was able to delete the folder with "system update apk" and bypass the update. So I was able to get two for the price of one used one! A good deal at $120 then. Alas, I broke the screen on both of them though, but both are still useable. Anyway, good luck with either one you choose.

Ah, alright.

It's not for everybody.
Especially Nethunter. Don't get me wrong, Kali is pretty much console all day/night long.
With the obvious graphical barriers, but it is not a usual, lay bag distro, like Windumb or Ubuntu.
Most people here don't seem to understand that this isn't in fact a purely Cyber security distribution respective rom(overlay)
This is why I probably got frustrated trying to use it then. The Nexus 9 image I got from the Kali Linux webpage. But if I'm not mistaken, I believe I still had to use jcadduano's kernel to get it to boot. It was about a year ago. I'm sure with an actual kali machine it is much more effective as it is intended to be. But it was still fun to play with.:)

UsPdSr

So, it's time for a comeback.

Joke beside.I opened a issue at gitlab with a site long entry and complained about the failing Oreo support for the angler in regard to our lovechild Nethunter.

A very friendly and helpful developer took a look at the problem and is since trying to solve it, with pretty awesome results.

His name is Yesimxev, don't forget to thank him, please.

He compiled three stock kernel with different approaches, but it is not possible to use.

Instead he just used Lineage which is pretty amazing.

--I removed the link, because we are still in testing. - -

If it's somewhat possible would it be a tremendous help if some of you would volunteer as tester.

Of course, only if some of you are still interested in a kernel for a semi-actual environment. :/

I am in reconnaissance the next days and the developer is blindly compiling, but his abilities are to be find in most of the Nethunter kernel of Oneplus devices.

If you are willing to test, just register at gitlab and join the issue entry by me.It's over a site long, just go to Nethunter at the beginning, left on issues and if you gonna be sure click on 'All'.

->

https://gitlab.com/kalilinux/nethunter/build-scripts/kali-nethunter-project/issues/1309

Thanks to ghost touch is half of the entry gone...

PS

The freaking ghost touch ate the text about the "alpha" status, narf.

Yesimxev wanted to let you know to backup and save your files, before installing of course, as well as the "alpha or beta" - status.

But I can you tell, that the kernel fir Nethunter are all similar constructed are.After several scripts, pre-build tool chain, mainly because of the sec key.

I hope to see some of you.

Even tough, the phone has not really the capability to hack sth. wireless properly, is it a good training and very nice piece of software.

I definitely gonna buy me the LG Nexus 5 (hammerhead) and if possible the Pixel C, Nvidia Shield tablet, Samsung Galaxy Note 3 or all together. ^^

Keep hacking(responsible)!

Last edited:
Reactions: hubrisnxs

UsPdSr

Second day.

Yesimxev compiled 6 new kernel, under them are stock, franco and lineage.

So, if you guys don't mind, it would be a tremendous help if you can test with me.

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

How is it going?

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

as tester

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

Would a franco based kernel with Nethunter capability and the option to either choose stock or custom rom?

So, I would like to ask that you ship in.

hubrisnxs

Nov 30, 2007
Austin
Oh no!

By far the most disturbing recent event, imo, was reading above UsPdSr's response to me, and even though I couldn't find the post to which he was responding on this page, I also didn't want to look knowing how poor form it must have been.

Based on the dating, I am somewhat relieved and believe (tentative though such relief is, and admittedly the belief based on so few lines of rationality) that it occurred before the thread about Monitor Mode for the 6p/2019.2 update with the nethunter shakeup, which is good, because we got along great there.

For the record, though, I absolutely have been infatuated with Nethunter since it came out, I too have been distracted by potential rivals in the interim (Pwn I believe was mentioned, but what about Parrot's bitchy passive aggressive releases?

I also Iove the Pi's, had an entire fleet of Zero's I was going rebuild/replace before the recent OH SO welcome Raspberry Pi 4 update to Kalis blog... And OTHER THINGS. <--OK 1 other thing is that I need to get that Nvidia shield k1 right +

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

Second day.

Yesimxev compiled 6 new kernel, under them are stock, franco and lineage.

If you would like, I can test on stock and Lineage... Unless this is happening as if JUSTICE AND AWESOME existed and, thus, there were too many people stepping forward than you knew how to deal with it?

But, yeah, the rest of this post, and the one above it too, is soooooooooo dope. I suppose we can message or something to see if we need to start a Docs umnnm document.... That has people signing for the required subsections should they wish to be helpful to the community.

I won't erase my first post from today, since it was a sincere reaction to having seen you react to a post of mine that must have been ridiculous x 10

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

I thought I'd reiterate what I said the day of the new Nethunter Store's release, though it took an extra day or two after my post there for them to put up the thing.

Anyway, I mention on the thread me loving the beta and some of the things I've only found there (including Nexmon, working perfectly with Oreo Angler, and bsffkefment as to what is causing my terminal to not have up arrow go to "previous command" but instead gibberish...

On the off off OFF chance that'd be new to you, though, I'll repaste it as new.... I've been told that many places still don't see either the nethunter store OR the kali nethunter update blog. Ok

https://store.nethunter.com/en/packages/

Last edited:

UsPdSr

@hubrisnxs

Did I offend you somehow?

I can't recall ever corresponding with you in a manner that a post, in which you cryptically going this length of what..?

I am a cynical person and have a particular humor, which some people have difficulty understanding as such, the post I remember was about the car-battery rig with the assembly in a ultra ironical way, if I recall.

I find it, to be honest quite disturbing to read this kind of, again, cryptic and pretentious message in this polemic way. :/

If you have problem with me, send me a pm or try to be not that kind of guy which eloquence is so predictable.

Anyway, sorry if your store isn't that highlight for me or you think I would be someone who is dull.

I think we could get along, but if it should not come to this, that's life.

Such an approach is not very productive, is in my opinion, rarely productive.

I wish you a nice weekend though

Last edited:

UsPdSr

Back to topic, guys.mkay

I saw that someone, perhaps hubrisnxs, signed off, to test the kernel..?

PS

If you combine a app called 'JuiceSSH' with Nethunter, you can do that "arrow up thing", as well and far more nicer to look at, regarding the UI..

PPS

_KaliPWN_ or the Evil-twin 'AOPP', the start of Nethunter, by a developer named 'binkybear'.Btw..

Pwnpi is a different project, I think made possible through Re4son's work, once again.

This guy is amazing, although am I since awhile now under the impression, that his own projects or which he developed over the years are being occupied entirely by Nethunter/Offensive, which I interpret as a achievement, but he was much more talkative in his forum a long time ago, at least.

A dev, which made your "Pie-fleet", with Kali possible, to be more precise, with his kernel.

Wow, how the time went..I follow his work since 5 years.

I wrote him recently, he don't know me I believe and made little side-gag regarding a issue, which me concerns..anyway.

I deleted the according post(s).

Parrot released a equivalent to Nethunter?When?

I liked their development a lot (Kali is my prefered one, but Parrot (Security) OS has a amazing UI until the bug with 4.6 rolling occurred and the arm build's are a joke in comparison to Re4son's. <3

Unfortunately did he develop only for the Gemini, well..

We can talk via PM, I you want, hubrisnxs.

I would like that.

I always write a lot, because I am not that dumb, unfortunately.

I ran often with people into each other in the past and still haven't solved this puzzle entirely, so don't be offended, but I dislike being to be some one, whom you wish you never started this crap in the first place.

For the record, I am a very nice person, meaning a good one, who doesn't want to be someone, that do or is provoked/pressured, in the above mentioned sh*t.

edit. //
Major OT.

Last edited:

hubrisnxs

Nov 30, 2007
Austin
Back to topic, guys.mkay

I saw that someone, perhaps hubrixi( <3 ), signed off, to test the kernel..?

Oh, and what should this doc comment mean, buddy?

Do you want to start a petition of who is more awesome? ;*

PS

If you combine a app called 'JuiceSSH' with Nethunter, you can do that "arrow up thing", as well and far more nicer to look at, regarding the UI..

PPS

_KaliPWN_ or the Evil-twin 'AOPP', the start of Nethunter, by a developer named 'binkybear'.Btw..

Pwnpi is a different project, I think made possible through Re4son's work, once again.

This guy is amazing, unfortunately have a I the impression, that his own projects or which he developed over the years are being occupied entirely by Nethunter/Offensive, which I interpret as a achievement, but he was much more talkative in his forum a long time ago.

A dev, which made your Pie-fleet, or with Kali possible, to be more precise, his kernel.

Wow, how the time went..I follow his work since 5 years.

I wrote him recently, he don't know me I believe and made little side-gag regarding a issue, which me concerns..anyway.

Parrot released a equivalent to Nethunter?When?

I liked their development a lot (Kali is my prefered one, but Parrot (Security) OS has a amazing UI until the bug with 4.6 rolling occurred and the arm build's are a joke in comparison to Re4son's. <3

Unfortunately did he develop only for the Gemini, well..

We can talk via PM, I you want, hubrisnxs.

I would like that.

I always write a lot, because I am not that dumb, unfortunately.

I ran often with people into each other in the past and still haven't solved this puzzle entirely, so don't be offended, but I dislike being to be some one, whom you wish you never started this crap in the first place.

For example with my teacher in the 3rd grade ran often whining out the room, there I was 5 1/2 year old and just gotten warm, after I was moved from first to third grade. :eek:

For the record, I am a very nice person, meaning a good one, who doesn't want to be someone, that do or is provoked/pressured, in the above mentioned sh*t.

Major OT.

I would like to ask, that it will not being deleted, until the people which are being addressed, had a fair possibility time wise, to read it.

Well, at least with the second post I saw that I won't have to worry about explaining how poor form my post was IF you felt in any way you were the butt of a joke or that I felt attacked.... Something I totally can see, now, from that perspective.

I've read your posts for a WHILE, and although you were IRKED by my post, and I knew exactly what you were referencing, it still felt like my own fond memories being described... Though, I do have to answer that I bet Parrots arm64 deploy must have been 4.6. I'll actually check right now if they did fix it.

Anyway, you don't post LONG; I think we can agree that complex ideas need a near equivalent level of complexity to accurately describe them...or, if not that, we would agree your posts are entertaining.

I will indeed message you, and thanks for being big enough to allow it might have been a mistake rather an insult, and to welcome dialogue. Talk to you soon, and best regards,

Excessive Pride In Excess

PS until I explain in PM, I don't think you'll understand how unintentional my false no (faux pas.. DURRRRRRR... sorry, last time I swear) was, but I did think that you'd have seen my post after

https://forum.xda-developers.com/nexus-6p/help/nethunter-nexmon-installation-t3892264

... Had been concluded

Last edited:

UsPdSr

@hubrisnxs

Had you the opportunity to try the kernel for yourself meanwhile?

>>

https://gitlab.com/kalilinux/nethun...-nethunter-project/issues/1309#note_193956816

There are 6 different types to test- Stock, Lineage and a Franco-based one* . =)

I had, with except for the new Aosip ones (which I haven't tested yet), so far no luck.

yesimxev said:
For Oreo 8.1 Stock Android Use latest NetHunter apk 2019.3-rc1 for modules autoloading. Re-built kernels with ath drivers and modules, so try both. Without modules (ath enabled as drivers) modprobe is not needed. Test if reboots please, when you have time.

Last edited:

UsPdSr

UsPdSr

Re4son is one of the brilliant and friendliest people alike.

This fellow reverse engineered a complete kernel, because the source code is long gone, so even though he is probably happy if he knows that his stuff works.

Therefore would I lile to ask, that the user who are graciously download the first 2019.3 release of Nethunter, either join freenode and the Nethunter channel, or thank him with a few words in one of the Angler issue entries on gitlab.

There are people who are still working on getting this device Oreo capable (for Nethunter in this matter) and are even purchasing used Angler, like yesimxev or Re4son.

He just developed a Nethunter kernel for the Oneplus 7 Pro with OOS 9, idk.

This guy is a freaking machine, but instead of being arrogant can you meet him often in one the support threads on kali.org (forum->Nethunter).

Everybody needs a bit encouragement in his work and that is what he does.

I may accentuate: free of charge!

So, as I hate to be a kiss-ass, this man deserves it.

If you are interested in Cyber security, in whatever level or just need a refreshment for your IT gigs, you can't bypass him. :)

--

On another note:

I hope really, that you enjoy that build.

If anyone has questions, a problem, or just want to make sure he doesn't use Windows Vista anymore for the reasons whichever, I am happy to response.

Just behave, be polite and cursed can after 3 minutes still.

With best wishes

hubrisnxs

Nov 30, 2007
Austin
Here here! I am sorry for lack of response...
I was UTTERLY jacked and my 6p, OP7, and Bash Bunny (plus AT&T S10+).... And I only have replaced the vile parenthetical, which of course can't be rooted.

I DID look at the kernel though, sir* and I used tools to deep dive into what R4son accomplished and.... I find myself speechless. I admit feeling like I have failed morally for not having helped fund actively support etc R4son

*correct me if wrong, it'd be great if either one of us was a statistical outlier, but....Almost all dudes

UsPdSr

Here here! I am sorry for lack of response...
I was UTTERLY jacked and my 6p, OP7, and Bash Bunny (plus AT&T S10+).... And I only have replaced the vile parenthetical, which of course can't be rooted.

I DID look at the kernel though, sir* and I used tools to deep dive into what R4son accomplished and.... I find myself speechless. I admit feeling like I have failed morally for not having helped fund actively support etc R4son

*correct me if wrong, it'd be great if either one of us was a statistical outlier, but....Almost all dudes

No hassle, mate.

I catch you on reddit a couple of weeks ago.

Nice to hear > Especially the OnePlus, are you satisfied?

I compiled a new kernel for the Nvidia Shield K1 and do this with interest.

I don't know if re4son has a lack of fellower.

I am not that keen what his forum politics belong, honestly..

But tremendous work no doubt and a genius.

Nice to hear from you..

Top Liked Posts