• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Network Issue - unable to register to 2g/3g

Search This thread

eidelon1301

May 9, 2015
Hi. I don't know how to fix this. I have mi 11 cn version flashed with eu rom.i have 5g and lte signal for both sim cards but they can't make or get in coming calls( my network tries to go back to 2g/3g signal to make a call). I tried both my sim cards to another phone and they are working just fine. I was able to manually switch them to both 2g and 3g with the other phone. I did the *#3646 thing to manually choose a network but it still doesn't work. Tried to reset this a couple of time and even reverted back to cn rom still no luck.

seemebreakthis

Jun 6, 2018
Xiaomi Mi 11
Haven't studied this in detail so not even sure if it is even an issue. But I heard china 5G or 4G etc networks and phones use certain radio bands that are different than in US or Europe or other continents. Perhaps this is why your phone has no 5G reception...?

eidelon1301

May 9, 2015
i have 5g reception.the one that is not working are 2g and 3g.this was working before.im not sure if it it due to eu rom.i know the signal are good because i tried my sim card on a different phone and all receptions are working.