General Network Signal Guru has been updated for the Pixel 6/exynos

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Working great on my rooted Pixel 6, FYI this app requires root

mmarcz
    I have working QCI.

It should be noted that the app works a lot better if you disable DSDS in the phone's secret menu. NSG tends to get confused about which SIM card it should show info on if you have DSDS enabled.
    I have working QCI.

It should be noted that the app works a lot better if you disable DSDS in the phone's secret menu. NSG tends to get confused about which SIM card it should show info on if you have DSDS enabled.

Awesome, thanks!

Any idea why @mightyvenom is only seeing the IMS QCI on the Pixel 6?

I'm totally new to this app having only used it once to check QCI on my HTC 10 so I don't really know how to troubleshoot it.
    Interestingly, my DSDS was already disabled by default for me.

Edit: Disregard. I see now in the other thread that I'm not the only one who reported that.
    BGSJs3r3p3bKJgVi4cTE6qg6d82P4ytSUGN9OFohGw6aY5XZNTOBBjhNYe9vlonpNJ1P_bG3VmTvWjlJ_i9S0LGEHsDmGJ1bvhrNQChZaLYnjhRFffbYdSQ-uJCDOxtk6tCGRzry3qD2G1bt_0_3h-byy44vMXSSkywvEmcnDWOlf1zIkcVsbh3EK-GLANae4XEJPPqxQ-najTujp6o6vLRKfceqNX3J00olCqiurWs--YsebfV-vBZIp-oa7C6bHiQ73DFbqizlrRge2IHyFo6fHz2nYqHF2N7_olTgMIRFA7_lLjMbAsx074YbzRzjUUvNklgIxdDvUwjZC9X2m8G_pIr3OvXhsPnkvLNOxjE_ASrY6xiweG0GacFINl5AU7B2o4O8qFwdSOCl2iQUU3QXL75PG9DRggfkHtaJrpsKUS0V_dwBPXY0Y7AdeSUdCaDU6mpQJrCmt_MIKUcHxC2QInIUJBvZA5Sup3QzcZQo8kGPQro-fqftDa8zl3N374-13x5WbU546STRK5x1GC4TwCgqxy-HdAGqvIbdYJMQD0HP9m8aNOzLQpG375VZGKMETIYdw8XM2Qpoq0FedRBsv6TdTEiQX8gHufb1SqMfH_4-jWcqDw8VvEnxeH5DNJq0QKbEVZA_sSqGlwYRSbQE2UPUj8h7JfkqbknqJ_U4tcJtLm-DHvnwyemK8eLDRkpMIwMSad10uuQ3CrctU6uwYQ=w1440-h890-no
    Stock rom. Rooted. That's all you need. Might need a license for band locking and advanced functions.
    Just a note on the band locking menu. What you see is what you get. NSG exposes the entire hidden baseband console as-is. Anything you touch will persist through a reboot and that ENDC stuff is completely undocumented.

Google and Samsung need to update the modem to allow 5G band locking or toggling NSA/SA.