[NEW] 28/02/10 23541/21893 WWE/ITA/FRA/GER/ENS/PTG/RUS V28 Mega - Coming soon...

Search This thread

TAI_Sw

Dec 9, 2008
Zurich
Hi dude

Sorry man, i am a swiss man, dont speak chinese, dude. Just insert a false app, next release will be ok.

TAI_Sw

Dec 9, 2008
Zurich
Hi Dude,

I just looking back the HTC Album, the display is in english and dont see anything with chinese character. Can you explain me where can i see them. Thanks

Last edited:

xcom923

Jul 3, 2007
Raleigh
for some reason my hermes keeps freezing on boot. it only happens sometimes, I'm thinking this is a bug but has anyone else had this?? maybe I should just re-flash.

pixelvandal

Oct 25, 2008
Briz Vegas
You have to flash it with a carrier's ROM first (like AT&T), then re-flash with this ROM.
Sorry Tai_SW, I had to re-flash last night witha more stable build from elsewhere - I will be watching ur progress though & look forward to your next release.
My problems were...
1) Even after setting up email the links on M2D wouldn't show any mail (or SMS), I could access thru the Start menu,but not thru M2D (this happened after several re-flash's). This would aslo effect any other skins I ran with M2D customizer - they would simply hang when you move the selector over Mail...
2) Even after e-flashing with an AT&T ROM I have has several hard resets...
3) The dialer skin is just messed up...sometimes it wouldlike fine,other times as I used the numberpad the numbers on screen would be very messed up.
Other than that, it is the fastest and easy to connect & set-up ROM - Great Work.
Good Luck on ur future ROM builds.

Mythos79

Oct 22, 2007
Hi TAI_Sw,
another little bug is that in Pictures & Videos the function "Camera" doesn't work.
The reminders of calendar appointment doesn't play any alarm associated, only display a message in video.

thanks

TAI_Sw

Dec 9, 2008
Zurich
All_Fix with next update with newest build

Hi dude,

First thanks for feedback. It make me happy and sad, but without critic i didnt learn more from you. I try to make a good one, the way i cook it will be better taste and more enjoy anyway :confused:

For next update i must testing very intense to be sure that dont get any heavy issue more. It must be simple run and run...so is the ROM i want to cook.

Thanks all

TAI_Sw

Dec 9, 2008
Zurich
Hi Mythos79,

Yes, this is a little bug but the function is still there, you must press the arrows above, it will turn on the camera.
Only testing and if you find another issue, please let me know. I will fix all them. Thanks

Last edited:

pixelvandal

Oct 25, 2008
Briz Vegas
Enthusiasm

TAI_sw, it's really great to have you on board and so keen to please everyone & achieve ur goals.
As a piece of advice, create a list of your original goals (fast & stable ROM), write down all the 'advice' people have given you ans ONLY takeinto consideration things that affect your original goals.
Additional applications such as office etc can all be installed on top of the ROM, your focus should be on speed & stability & ease of use.
Good Luck

deeznuts

Sep 19, 2007
Awesome rom! Implementing the opal dialer would be a great touch but easy to add on. Having some problems though. I try to install the newest version of g-alarm on the storage card, it installs all the way but then freezes. The wait cursor will just spin and spin forever it seems and nothing. I then soft reset my phone and now im stuck on the windows boot page and the rom wont even start. I now have to hard reset my phone and start from scratch.
I have flashed this rom twice, hard reset several times, no other cabs or anything done to the phone, and still this problem. Can certain cabs not be installed for some reason? Also, i get the same exact problem when installing live search. I know these cabs are good since ive used them on my tilt no problem and have installed them on other roms for my 8525. Any help please?

TAI_Sw

Dec 9, 2008
Zurich
Hi Deeznuts,

The problems that we have is the xip rome 20931, it doesnt have much compatible with manila 2d and another apps. May be i did the XIP ROM to managed for more RAM. So, i cant help you anymore. Other way you have to wait until the newest ROM with manila all be fix, any trouble or you flash any ROM in Forums to use. Thanks for try and great feedbacks.

Hissing Syd

Dec 11, 2004
Oxford
Vista Sync

TAI_Sw,

You have achieved a significant milestaone in Hermes ROM development. Not only does your ROM sync consistently with Vista's WMDC, but also allows you to sync with 2 Vista computers. This is the first WM6.1 ROM which achieves both of these. Very well done.

One minor quibble - I have successfully paired my Hermes with my car handsfree kit, but it is not transferring contacts. I'm not an expert on cooking, but I seem to recall that there are two parts to the BT solution, BT SAP and another utility called BT phonebook or contacts,or something like that.

warit

Sep 19, 2007
Exchange & ActiveSync

I have some issues with automatic exchange server synchronization. Everything worked fine through manual sync when I clicked send/receive. However, when I set it to update at an interval (e.g. every 5 or 10 minutes), no synchronization happened. The option to sync "as item arrived" also worked sporadically but not always. Is there any fix / registry tweak I can do?

I tried quite a few roms and so far I like this one the best. I really like to get it to work.

Thanks!!

TAI_Sw

Dec 9, 2008
Zurich
Hi Warit

Thanks for your feedback, i will do it for your work with activesync anyway fix. The newest ROM 20940 coming as soon as in a few hours. This is the best ROM from me now. Many issue fixed already but i let you try and feedback to me.
Thanks.

joshkoss

Retired Senior Moderator
Oct 31, 2007
CT, USA
Hi Warit

Thanks for your feedback, i will do it for your work with activesync anyway fix. The newest ROM 20940 coming as soon as in a few hours. This is the best ROM from me now. Many issue fixed already but i let you try and feedback to me.
Thanks.
are you using evirus xip port? I see you have more ram :)

deeznuts

Sep 19, 2007
Hi Deeznuts,

The problems that we have is the xip rome 20931, it doesnt have much compatible with manila 2d and another apps. May be i did the XIP ROM to managed for more RAM. So, i cant help you anymore. Other way you have to wait until the newest ROM with manila all be fix, any trouble or you flash any ROM in Forums to use. Thanks for try and great feedbacks.

Is there another xip rom thats more stable you can implemnet manila 2d on? Also, anyone get mbarvarian opalcanvas installed? I installed the cab to device, it worked, soft reset, phone now has the original dialer. I try to uninstall the opal dialer and it now says i cant uninstall. Also, now the battery percent stays stuck on 15% for some reason no matter how many soft reset i do or how much battery life is really left. This rom seems so promising bro and top notch if you could just fix these few problems id see this rom to be golden! Keep up the good work. Id really love to use this rom but kinda need things working to use.

TAI_Sw

Dec 9, 2008
Zurich
Hi deeznut

It will be run fine now, no problem for you anymore. Just wait until i finish and upload the ROM. This is the newest one. You could to try and give me a feedback how it work.

afr33s

May 25, 2008
Plymouth, UK
This ROM just keeps getting better. Excellent Stuff! Fast and smooth.
... one thing though that I haven't seen posted (but I may be being dim) the main tabs don't display properly in landscape mode, they fill the left portion of the screen only.
I'm using the Skyfire / Office version if that makes a difference.

Cheers!

Top Liked Posts