• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[NEW] 28/02/10 23541/21893 WWE/ITA/FRA/GER/ENS/PTG/RUS V28 Mega - Coming soon...

Search This thread

deeznuts

Sep 19, 2007
Hi deeznut

It will be run fine now, no problem for you anymore. Just wait until i finish and upload the ROM. This is the newest one. You could to try and give me a feedback how it work.

Sounds good, ill be watching for the update. Hopefully you can fix it so i can install the opal canvas dialer or cook it in. Also if i can get to install live search as well would be great. Thanks!

vwkess

Nov 14, 2008
Central PA
Hi,
I'm liking the amount of available RAM in the lite version! I flashed my device but activesync will not connect with Vista. Was the lite version updated to fix the activesync issue as well? Currently my device just locks up if I connect it via usb and requires a soft reset.

Thanks!

N3oN

Nov 9, 2007
Wonderful ROM!!
But I have again that issue with the manual network settings...
I cannot set manually the network...when i press the buttons for the search it don't start...

TAI_Sw

Dec 9, 2008
Zurich
Hi N3oN,

May be i didnt insert the network setting in ROM. I will do it for you. When i see the problem will be correct it quickly and give you the update ROM anyway.
Thanks

N3oN

Nov 9, 2007
Tnx TAI!
So when i go to phone settings, network tab, and select from the drop-down menu on the left the network selection mode to manual, the phone should start the search for all the available network and show a pop-up window with the list of the founded network to choose the one you want to link with... in this way the phone lock the network to the chosen one and when there isn't that network coverage available show a notification window to ask if choosing another network or leave the phone without coverage.
Anyway neither the Find Network button don't work, that button allow you to start the network search manually even if you have the network selection set to automatic
Tnx so much for your work!!

TAI_Sw

Dec 9, 2008
Zurich
Hi N3oN,

If you want to look for another network working

1. Tab Find Network and wait until it ready looking for and list the all network found.

2. You choice one of them and tab ok

My Phone work ok.

I have a new lite ROM. It work find with network. You try one and let me know how is it. Thanks

Last edited:

TAI_Sw

Dec 9, 2008
Zurich
Hi N3oN,

I think, i make a new one for you with network working. Just waiting for a few hours and i put the upload file in your privat massages in forums.

huxyong

May 14, 2008
can anybody do me a favor?

i am here in china, but it seems 4shared.com has blanked our ip adress here, so i cannot open and get it downloaded. so could anybody be so kind to upload it to any other space? like rapidshare or sth. thanks a thousand ! :)

francisac3

Mar 17, 2008
sim contacts

can anyone encountered my problem?? i just already apply yes to show sim contact via advanced config.. but still it doesnt show up...

japanacc

Jul 25, 2007
Hi TAI_Sw ,

can you post any details about free memory (rom , ram) in this rom 20940_Manila2D_Full_SkyFire , i can't see in your post ?

Thanks in advanced !!!!

B/R ;)

Last edited:

austinsmartie

Dec 5, 2007
Re: v4, Skyfire:

RSS Hub is still a dead link. Solitaire is still misspelled and in lower case in Games section. Still no volume control from within Music or Library views when player is running. Audio Booster doesn't work with BT headsets, apparently, either.

I'll continue testing today.

[edit: update: Album art does not automatically advance with the tracks playing in TouchFlo view of Music. If you manually advance the track, the art catches up to the music. This was an issue I noticed in v3, but thought it may be a problem at my end. Can someone else confirm?]

[edit2: Is there a way to add a device lock feature to the interface? I can't add it to Home screen, and Device Lock is not one of the programs available to add to the Programs interface.]

[edit3: Shuffle and repeat icons are visible, but greyed out and non-functional in the TouchFlow view of Music.]

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts