• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[NEW][ALL][PORT][4.2+] PS4 Remote Play for Android (New Thread)

Which platform would you most like a see a homebrew Remote Play app on?

• Windows

Votes: 772 9.0%
  • Mac

Votes: 144 1.7%
  • Linux

Votes: 176 2.1%
  • Android

Votes: 7,008 81.9%
  • IOS/Apple

Votes: 371 4.3%
  • Windows phone

Votes: 91 1.1%

• Total voters
Search This thread

unloop

Mar 30, 2011
Boca Raton
So how long it could take?

Please, let's not all start asking this. Be happy that he has already responded and will work on it. Just give it time and use the official app on the PC mean time if you can. There is no need for anyone else to keep asking about a time frame, just like with every other update so far, once it's done, it's released here.

VooXoo

Jun 21, 2015
Woah, people are already starting to ask for the patched app, not even a full day after.
Have some patience guys, we should only be grateful someone is doing something about it in the first place.

AvivEliyahu

Jun 22, 2012
Tried searching buy didnt find any answer, can this be played on pc using keyboard and mouse like in the video that shows in OP?

patchm00

Sep 20, 2010
Twisted's Remote play for PC premium version works with kb/mouse (at least it did until this 3.5 update).

unloop

Mar 30, 2011
Boca Raton
Tried searching buy didnt find any answer, can this be played on pc using keyboard and mouse like in the video that shows in OP?

Where can I get that, by buying of course

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

https://tmacdev.com/forum/files/cat...USD&csrfKey=0fe89a65e4a97e29b154062c01dac8123

Just wait until he fixes it for 3.50 before purchasing it. I would also download the free version 1st to make sure it works, then buy the $10 version to get the KB and Mouse support.

ConfusedTouchpad

Aug 6, 2015
TWISTED, I know my question about lag was ignored because of the new PS4 issues, but when you make a new patch, *PLEASE* work on reducing the lag. The 3.4 APK has terrible lag, rendering all 'timing' games unplayable. I am not sure if this is due to Sony's new firmware but before the big 3.0 PS4 upgrade a few months ago, your APK had very little lag. Using Cyanogen KitKat 4.4 on HP Touchpad.

Those who are having no lag issues- what specific Cyanogen mod are you using?

I am also curious what happens to Sony Xperia users when PS4 puts out these big upgrades. Do their Remote Play apps stop working also until Sony updates it?

Thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: wszebor

DeCoded_Void

Apr 6, 2016
Those who are having no lag issues- what specific Cyanogen mod are you using?

I'm using CyanogenMod 12.1 on my Galaxy S3 GT-i9300 (JustArchi's version) and LG G4 H815 stock, I don't have many apps or any other modifications like Xposed on my S3

I regularly am getting little to no lag. Although in the rare times when I do see some lag is when the PS4 starts to get loud with the fans, however, it goes away after a while. It is still fine in situations like PvE shooters and racing games.

Speed test on my phone shows 6ms ping 55download/60upload

Reactions: ConfusedTouchpad

Top Liked Posts