[NEW][ALL][PORT][4.2+] PS4 Remote Play for Android (New Thread)

Which platform would you most like a see a homebrew Remote Play app on?

• Windows

Votes: 772 9.0%
  • Mac

Votes: 144 1.7%
  • Linux

Votes: 176 2.1%
  • Android

Votes: 7,004 81.9%
  • IOS/Apple

Votes: 371 4.3%
  • Windows phone

Votes: 90 1.1%

• Total voters
Search This thread

Pass1

Mar 30, 2015
It doesn't work on Ouya unfortunately :(

I can get up to typing in my PSN details then it goes back to just a blue screen with a cancel button.
Nothing happens.

Thanks for all the hard work you've put into this though! :)

twisted89

Mar 29, 2010
Any love for Moga Controller support? or a generic gamepad support?
Thank you for your hard work!

Any devices detected as a controller should theoretically be working but without one to test with I can't confirm.

@twisted89 where can I donate to show appreciation for your work?

What the French, toast!

Donation info in the OP, also thanks to everyone who has donated so far its very much appreciated :)

It doesn't work on Ouya unfortunately :(

I can get up to typing in my PSN details then it goes back to just a blue screen with a cancel button.
Nothing happens.

Thanks for all the hard work you've put into this though! :)

May be a browser issue as it uses the website to login, try changing the default browser on your Ouya.

Last edited:

twisted89

Mar 29, 2010
Why two threats contains the same mod?

I guess the 0.9.1 in the old thread is the same as this new 1.0 in this thread?

My guess is that the other thread's OP was not really doing much (if any) of the work, and yet taking all the credit.

Old thread was getting very cluttered and had a lot of obsolete information, the 1.0 version in this thread no longer depends on maps being installed and has native controller support, v.0.9.1 from the old thread doesn't.

KuChar_

Jan 5, 2013
Toruń
Can you tell me how can I delete all the things from the old version 0.9.1 flashed with zip? I wanna clean all the mess and install only this one.

1981suede

Jan 20, 2012
Anyone else having issues with the sixaxis app? I've paired the ds4 but the performance during remote play is woeful. Presses are registered multiple times or not at all, just generally unusable. I only got the app today so it may just be me.

8bitmaster

Dec 16, 2014
Just curious if anyone has gotten it to work using LTE on android 5.1? Otherwise, it looks like Xperia phones are getting 5.1 early next month, so there will be native support.

Will_2332

Mar 29, 2015
I'm having a few problems here
I'm using the Galaxy S4 4G with the original samsung system.
the first is when in high resolution and high frame rate everything is black, other way is okay.
the second isbthe dualshock 4, connect trough a otg cable, the analogs and directionals arevfine, but everything else is twisted, the square is the x, the, is te circle, the circle is the triangle and the triangle is the square, there more, the r1,r2,l1 and l2, are changed too, and I'm not sure of what is doing what, the options is in the r3 and the share button is in the l3.
just giving a feedback ok?I'm not criticizing!

voetbalremco

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 6, 2012
gelderland
Update: its working. ;)
However there was quite some lagg, even only in the menus. Might be just my own connection aswell.

Also, holding the home button doesnt bring up the PS screen but the Androids multitask menu. Thats still mapped wrong as native gamepad I guess.

Sent from my NX507J using XDA Free mobile app

khizrkshahr

Sep 23, 2014
Update: its working. ;)
However there was quite some lagg, even only in the menus. Might be just my own connection aswell.

Also, holding the home button doesnt bring up the PS screen but the Androids multitask menu. Thats still mapped wrong as native gamepad I guess.

Sent from my NX507J using XDA Free mobile app

Same problem here there seems to be a delay that wasn't there before and the Ps button takes me to my home screen I hope that gets fixed otherwise great work its been awesome being here from the start and watching the evolution of this app

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

mooch49

Sep 17, 2013
Instead of the sixapp method, I highly recommend the 2 user method. Very simple to do. No need to pair anything and map buttons. Just sign in the second time and your controller will work just as it would using it on a tv.

Reactions: DigiPooch

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone