New Android 11 firmware 12.2.1.0 - cannot open files

Search This thread

digiphotos

Jan 5, 2011
Hello,

When I open for example a pdf file in my data explorer, the pdf program does not open.

Instead, a Window pops up with the title 'share with' and I can select an app for Sharing.

But I do not want to share the file. I just want to open it.

This happened after ota update to 12.2.1.0

Do you know a fix?

Reactions: manimurali63

digiphotos

Jan 5, 2011
It is really crazy that xiaomi distribute such a buggy firmware. I downloaded it as a regular ota Update. There was no hint that the Firmware is in beta stage.

Hopefully, they fix that with a further ota Update soon.

xgneilx

May 25, 2012
Hello,

When I open for example a pdf file in my data explorer, the pdf program does not open.

Instead, a Window pops up with the title 'share with' and I can select an app for Sharing.

Do you know a fix?

I fixed mine after I enabled MIUI optimization. Fixed the 3 finger swipe screenshot with it as well.

manimurali63

Aug 25, 2013
Hello,

Do you know a fix?
Thanks a lot . I too fixed mine after I enabled MIUI optimization. This happened to me after updating my Redmi Note 8 Pro, to MIUI Global 12.5.3.0 update, India. But unable to fix the 3 finger swipe screenshot with it.

Top Liked Posts