• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

New Android Auto interface on OP7P

Search This thread

¿GotJazz?

Oct 9, 2006
Samsung Galaxy Tab S4
OnePlus 6T

vuoshino

Sep 27, 2009
roma

desantim

Jan 5, 2010
Oregon
After about 10 attempts on the phone and mistyping things equally as many times, it's much easier to just connect to your computer (mac here), open up terminal, ./adb shell into your phone (you have to select ptp on your OP7), and run the command from there.

Aphex13

Aug 21, 2010
Kansas
OnePlus 7 Pro
Google Pixel 5
The Magisk Sqlite module was borked for me, but this installer did the trick. When I was using the Magisk module, any SQL command I entered would return with "...", and not do anything.

SQLite Installer

I installed it, ran it, and followed instructions as they were written in the Reddit post.

Good luck and enjoy.

PS.
I attached a screenshot showing the relevant app versions that I have installed. You probably don't need to install any missing apps, but maybe update your installed apps through the Play Store, or APKMirror.

Attachments

• InkedScreenshot_20190803-141407_LI.jpg
    InkedScreenshot_20190803-141407_LI.jpg
    244.3 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:

vuoshino

Sep 27, 2009
roma
The Magisk Sqlite module was borked for me, but this installer did the trick. When I was using the Magisk module, any SQL command I entered would return with "...", and not do anything.

SQLite Installer

I installed it, ran it, and followed instructions as they were written in the Reddit post.

Good luck and enjoy.

PS.
I attached a screenshot showing the relevant app versions that I have installed. You probably don't need to install any missing apps, but maybe update your installed apps through the Play Store, or APKMirror.

I tried with you suggest but nothing appen... I think i have to wait google

rage302

May 29, 2012
OnePlus 8T
THIS WORKED FOR ME!!! After 100 times of clearing cache and data of AA.
My setup:
latest AA from playstore (I uninstalled the sideloaded one)
Do the sqlite hack like discribed on reddit (used sqlite magisk installer -> reboot to get sqlite work)
clear cache and data of AA a last time
reboot
NOW THE SETTING APPEARED IN AA!

Top Liked Posts