• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

New android market apk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

simms22

Recognized Contributor - R.I.P
Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com
Everything involving apps and books seems to work fine on my DX running CM7 (nightly 6...or 8. I don't recall which...).

I haven't tried movies yet, but Ill get back to you when I confirm that works. :)

itll let you rent movies, but if you have root it will give you a device not supported message(after you rent it, lol)

MadJoe

Jul 18, 2007
Boston
Its hideous... Dang, wish I had waited for screen shots before
Jumping on this.

Oh well. Works fine on my Vibrant running Trigger Redux 12.

Sent from my rough sketch of a Vibrant on a brick.

Reactions: rush420

xdpurp

Aug 29, 2010
It appears to be working fine on Thunderbolt with CM7.

Interestingly enough, when I installed and launched, I saw the movies section. However, I just rebooted my phone and relaunched the market. Strangely I was asked again to agree to the terms (despite already doing that after first installing the new market) and now see that there is no Movies section nor any reference to Movies. Anyone else experience this? Looks like the root discrimination with Movies is in full effect.

coszy

Feb 2, 2011
sunnyvale
It appears to be working fine on Thunderbolt with CM7.

Interestingly enough, when I installed and launched, I saw the movies section. However, I just rebooted my phone and relaunched the market. Strangely I was asked again to agree to the terms (despite already doing that after first installing the new market) and now see that there is no Movies section nor any reference to Movies. Anyone else experience this? Looks like the root discrimination with Movies is in full effect.

Not with mine, when i reboot it the movie section still there.
Try to wipe the dalvic cahce, this just a sugestion. :p

Chosen_on184

Jul 27, 2009
Just flashed it to my device ... Movies section is active on Rooted Nexus. However from comments scattered across the web if you reboot then the Google block goes into effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts