New android market apk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

xriderx66

Oct 10, 2010
Frisco, TX
working good!
anyone notice how google has been trying to copy Windows Phone a bit?
@Youtube if you have the new CosmicPanda BETA theme, channels, and videos are like windows phone.
and now the market.
hmmmmmmmm
google, very unoriginal, i loved the green bright market from before, but i like to stay updated.
Thank you very much OP!

rjscott2005

Aug 16, 2006
Atlanta, Georgia
I installed the new market on my Tmo Vibrant and I can see and use the Movies "tab" even after a reboot. I was also able to rent a movie. Playing said movie, not so much. The Videos app from Google will start to download but then stops a few seconds later even though it says that my "SGH-T959 Vibrant" device is compatible. Interestingly, when using the web version of the market from my Mac, I also have a second device listed as "unknown" and not compatible with the Videos app. I figured it's my G1 but maybe not; maybe the market is confused by my rooted Vibrant?
Phone Details:
Rooted
Firmware- 2.2
Baseband- T959UVKB1
Kernel- 2.6.32.9
Build number- Bionix-v 1.3.1 by Team Whiskey
Just flashed it to my device ... Movies section is active on Rooted Nexus. However from comments scattered across the web if you reboot then the Google block goes into effect

sixstringedmatt

Aug 31, 2010
Any idea on how fast the guys that push out Market Enabler will react to the new .apk? I am in China and can't use their program anymore, it does nothing :(

Eddie1506

Feb 19, 2010
Zagreb
Google Nexus 5
OnePlus 9 Pro
Any idea on how fast the guys that push out Market Enabler will react to the new .apk? I am in China and can't use their program anymore, it does nothing :(

Yeah, Market Enabler/Access only partially works with this version now. Croatia just gained support for paid apps and some of them are working fine, but couple of them (SoundHound Premium, Tapatalk) don't work even with Market Enabler/Access. The error message is: "This app cannot be installed in your country" :(

sniffs

Oct 16, 2006
This won't install on my DX running Apex 2.0 :(

Any other ways to install it?

EDIT: Nm.. went to system/app and renamed vending.apk to vending.apk1 and then renamed com.vending-1.apk to Vending.apk and copied it there. WORKS!

Last edited:

sixstringedmatt

Aug 31, 2010
I rolled back to the previous market update until Market Enabler is up and running again for this version. Pretty sleek interface I might add, but its more convenient for me to run an older device while in China. You may want to do the same for the time being, I am sure the wait won't be too long.

sixstringedmatt

Aug 31, 2010
Eddie, I rolled back to the previous market update until Market Enabler is up and running again for this version. Pretty sleek interface I might add, but its more convenient for me to run an older device while in China. You may want to do the same for the time being, I am sure the wait won't be too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts