New APK watchfaces for Amazfit PACE & STRATOS!

Search This thread

ujtordai

Jan 7, 2014
Amazfit stratos apk watch face

Hi All,

How can I create apk watch face for Amazfit stratos?
As I think I need Android studio, but maybe exist some factory provided libs for it.

I'm familiar with Android development., can see my build-in sensors app in google play.

Thank you in advance.

lfom

Hi All,

How can I create apk watch face for Amazfit stratos?
As I think I need Android studio, but maybe exist some factory provided libs for it.

I'm familiar with Android development., can see my build-in sensors app in google play.

Thank you in advance.

Search for "APK watch face", there are at least two repos with source code + some instructions.

danieldavanzo

Jul 25, 2018
Guys, sorry for the silly question, but I just found XDA has a forum for Amazfit lol. If I install this apk watchface, what happens when I need to update the watch's firmware? Do I have to unnistall the apk before an update?

shadowcaster666

Jan 17, 2010
Guys, sorry for the silly question, but I just found XDA has a forum for Amazfit lol. If I install this apk watchface, what happens when I need to update the watch's firmware? Do I have to unnistall the apk before an update?

You should be fine to just update. Depending on what the update overwrites you may need to reinstall the watchface once the update is finished.

Also agree with this. Month/date is so annoying from a European perspective.
Except if you're Hungarian like the creator of the watchfaces. ;) (BTW, Hungary is also in Europe, and we're using the logical order of things, like year then month then day, just like surname then first name - if you want to order dates and names, you have to use what we're using. :))

dwo

Apr 28, 2012
If I can suggest something,of course if you have enough time. Did you see this kind of project?
vladimir-yurkevich.herokuapp.com/digicBuilder/
Maybe there is a some way to make watch face apk which will be taking position of widget from *.xml. It could be big step in prepering own layout. Maybe I am wrong but if you finde some free time could you try to do somethink like that?

Hacre

Retired Senior Recognized Developer
May 29, 2010
Northwich
Hi amazing community!

I've recently made a few APK watchfaces for my loved Amazfit Pace (and planning to make more).
So I've made a website for them. Please take a look:

amazfit.szabadi.info

Have a nice day!
Exac

Holy spectacular, these watch faces are gorgeous! Fantastic work.

VaMa2018

Dec 4, 2018
Amazing work in the web page!

Someone knows some JS,html and css very well. Hehe.
Guys I'm new to the community, since I recently bought a Stratos.
I haven't understand the difference between APKs and the main WFZ file.
Thanks a lot!
:)

dreamsayer

Feb 11, 2015
I love your watch faces.. looks more professional than the other crappy ones and also on lock screen, your watch faces look great on the other hand the most of the other watch face graphics on lock screen looks really ****ty.... please keep making more....

Zeljko1234

May 7, 2010
Stockholm
Analog one is finally available :) Tried but I don't like it, sorry. It's just to much on the screen, I don't like analog way to show the day of the week, how date is shown...

Again, really sorry for negative comments. Your works is highly appreciated.

fat100

Aug 11, 2018
nice watchfaces, thank you.
but in low power mode I don't see the watchface. it changes back to stock wf or black screen.
how to solve this?

Sorry to discover this thread too late. Don't know if I can get some answers.
I had the same issue: change back to stock WF or black screen sometimes.:(
So I would like to uninstall it. What tool do you use to remove the apk file?
Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi amazing community!

I've recently made a few APK watchfaces for my loved Amazfit Pace (and planning to make more).

amazfit.szabadi.info

Have a nice day!
    Exac
    Hi amazing community!

amazfit.szabadi.info

Have a nice day!
    Exac

For those that are lazy, so they can appreciate this incredible work too: http://amazfit.szabadi.info
    hi,

after got the update to my pace to 2.8.0.5 the watchfaces (Digital Dashboard FullBlack; LCD Sport V2 Black; Digital Sport LCD Black/Red) stopped working correctly. display gets black when pace go in standby and I can wake up the watch only when I press the button. anyone the same problem or has an idea how to make this work? I tried to unistall an reinstall the watchfaces but i didn't work. :(
    Install Stratos versions
    Hi amazing community!

amazfit.szabadi.info

Have a nice day!
    Exac

Great work! Thanks for sharing it!

I have just a small question if you have time. I always keep my phone on airplane mode and I see 2 signs (i.e. airplane mode and not connected) overlapping with your design (dashboardfullblack-stratos.apk). Could you remap these 2 signs somewhere else on the screen?
    I have attached 2 pictures with the active screen face where you can see the overlapping....and the sleeping mode which looks fine!
    Dont even try .apk watch faces.
    always problems.
    The default watchfaces are apk watchfaces... Just saying...