[NEW/APP] Hibernation Manager: Hibernate your CPU, apps and settings to save battery

Search This thread

pradipzx

Sep 12, 2015
Bug

The app sometimes dissapear from the Running app list and it's services nolongger works (I checked it with DissableServices). So my connection no longger automatic swicthed off when the screen turned off. I have to manualy launch the app again every time it wiped out from the memory. It happened both on my Galaxy Tab 3 and my Galaxy Star Plus. Please fix it.

ratbags

Jan 19, 2015
Can I hibernate Android system and Android UI does it causes any harm to device

It won't do any harm as it doesn't actually do anything at all. It doesn't hibernate apps, and your CPU should deep sleep anyway without need for under clocking. I've run tests on this app on two devices and find no evidence that it does anything at all. Snake oil. Those who see benefit are savouring a placebo effect.

ux50jp

Oct 23, 2010
I just installed this app to test.
I don't see Mobile Data setting icon? Can anyone help me how?

Thanks in advance.

phantom146

Apr 30, 2015
Malabon
With the latest version its not a placebo effect.
I checked it with my logs and everything seems to be working fine
Just dont tick on the cpu underclock if your on lp and above and everything should work fine. Its no placebo, the problem is it does not work on some devices and its being updated constantly.. Anyways just keep the good work up

phantom146

Apr 30, 2015
Malabon
What is the differences between this app and deep sleep mode?

Sry for my bad English

Deep sleep is a natural way for your android to sleep.. Basically when your screen is off it lowers down core frequency and put apps on "standby" mode or "idle" mode. On marshmallow this is improved by "doze" allowing the app to sleep and just wait for a tickle on high priority gcm.

This app force hibernates an app meaning that it eliminates the app process once screen off ans put it back on when the screen is on. Generally speaking its like eliminating the app's bg process while screen off allowing some of poorly written apps like facebook to not cause that much of a drain

viktor92

Mar 27, 2013
I had constant problems with TTS (Ivona) on Moon Reader Pro, the speech stopped at the end of each page. I did everything I've could until I disabled Greenify (pro version, and the Ivona service was NOT freezed), then tried again and TTS worked without interruptions. Then I've configured hibernation manager (paid version), tried again TTS, and voila, all is working fine, and the standby times are great :good::good:

danis777

Feb 4, 2014
How does it work? I have hibernated WhatsApp and new messages comes. I think if i have hibernated WA then new messages should not come?

psydex

Nov 25, 2012
Plovdiv
mobers.org
I'd like to use only the "Hybernate CPU" option in this app and leave the rest to Greenify.
So I only ticked "CPU Hybernation" and pressed ON on the bottom right corner of the app. That would be enough, right?

Ronster29

Aug 2, 2017
Works fine for me. Left my fone overnight at 100%..woke up with still a hundred. Wifi on. The only problem i have is..the cpu hibernation. It days it underclocks the cpu when the screen is off. Which is corrct but when i open my fone and use it..its laggy. Checked cpu-z.. Cpu freq is at 222mhz..governor on powersave. So it locks the cpu freq. Even if the screen is on.

HeathenMan

Oct 8, 2011
The app is allready throttling cpu frequenzy when awake u see this if u activate

Edit: also compared to greenify it realy hibernates the apps without root instead of only force closing them

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This app is for those who needs to improve poor battery life.
    Android devices are designed to work all the time, even when you do not use them ! Hibernation Manager helps you to save battery when you do not use your device. When the screen goes off it hibernates your processor (CPU), settings and even applications to save your battery power.

image.png
    image.png
    image.png

CPU hibernation
    CPU hibernation automatically sets CPU (processor) to the lowest possible frequency which ensures huge battery savings.
    CPU “The brain of your device” constantly computes many demanding tasks. For example: updating widgets, checking for software updates etc. This computing power drains a lot of battery and is used when you do not need it. That is why CPU frequency needs to be lowered when the screen is OFF.

Settings hibernation
    Choose which settings will be automatically disabled (hibernated) when your screen is OFF and enabled when your screen is ON.
    If you hate frequently changing your settings or you just want to save more battery this option is suitable for you. It is better to have enabled hibernation for all settings, because this mode will automatically hibernate only currently active settings.
    You can apply settings hibernation to: wifi, mobile data (APN), bluetooth (BT).

Applications hibernation
    Choose which battery draining apps will be disabled (hibernated) when the screen is OFF.
    Each of these shown apps. are constantly performing some battery draining task in background. For example: social app. updates your status and checks for the new messages. If you hibernate this app. it stops all tasks running in background (services) which causes extreme battery savings.

And you can not receive notification from those app when screen off ?

No you cannot. But on the other hand if your screen is on (you are using your device) you will receive notifications. Greenify is not able to do that.
    I think there is already very low CPU usage when we are not using our phone.

Yes it is. But your CPU is running on high frequency Battery saving lock screen sets CPU to minimal possible frequency.
    What is the differences between this app and deep sleep mode?

Sry for my bad English

Deep sleep is a natural way for your android to sleep.. Basically when your screen is off it lowers down core frequency and put apps on "standby" mode or "idle" mode. On marshmallow this is improved by "doze" allowing the app to sleep and just wait for a tickle on high priority gcm.

This app force hibernates an app meaning that it eliminates the app process once screen off ans put it back on when the screen is on. Generally speaking its like eliminating the app's bg process while screen off allowing some of poorly written apps like facebook to not cause that much of a drain
    How different is this from Greenify? Just wish to compare. Thanks for this.