[NEW/APP] Root Booster - Boost your performance, battery life with innovative tools

Search This thread

DominikNozka

Jun 14, 2012
Root booster is for those who needs more power to run applications smoothly without lags or for those who needs to improve poor battery life.

battery.png
speed.png
stability.png

There are many apps which save battery or incrase performance, however Root Booster uses the most proven settings to achive best results. You can easily apply these settings with preset modes which ensures speed boost, battery boost or stability boost. Theese modes are achived by applying appropriate settings to main phone components. Here are explanations what particullary Root Booster does to your CPU, RAM and Android OS system.

CPU (processor governor control)
A governor is a driver for the regulation of CPU frequency. Governor decides how fast and when will by achieved maximal or minimal CPU frequency. Setting apropriate governor makes your device more battery saving, fast or even stable. However deciding which governor is suitable is a little bit tricky. Root Booster can decide which governor you should use and automatically apply the most suitable governor for selected mode.

RAM (memory manager)
Each application uses VM heap for it 's data and work. The main reason to change VM heap size is stability improvement. Many big applications need's big amount of memory (VM heap) for it's work. If the VM heap size is smaller than requested memory causes application crash (Out of memory error). Setting heap size is hard task and there is no manual to set up for better performance. Better performance can be only achieved by testing. Root boster will test your RAM and sets up your VM heap size for better stability and performance.

System (Android OS optimizer)
Each Android application can have one or multiple services. They are running in background and usually performing some kind of task. Many people think's that when they kill application it completely stops draining your battery and computing power, but that's not true. Application still have servicies that are running after killing and still drains battery and comuting power. Root booster will scan your services and disables the most battery draining and performance demanding servicies to optimize your system.

Download from Play Store

Last edited:

plazaman91

Feb 10, 2012
Nice app, love the UI, scared me when i activated and the screen went black.:p
Testing right now. Want to see how good this is.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Root booster is for those who needs more power to run applications smoothly without lags or for those who needs to improve poor battery life.

battery.png
    speed.png
    stability.png

There are many apps which save battery or incrase performance, however Root Booster uses the most proven settings to achive best results. You can easily apply these settings with preset modes which ensures speed boost, battery boost or stability boost. Theese modes are achived by applying appropriate settings to main phone components. Here are explanations what particullary Root Booster does to your CPU, RAM and Android OS system.

CPU (processor governor control)
    A governor is a driver for the regulation of CPU frequency. Governor decides how fast and when will by achieved maximal or minimal CPU frequency. Setting apropriate governor makes your device more battery saving, fast or even stable. However deciding which governor is suitable is a little bit tricky. Root Booster can decide which governor you should use and automatically apply the most suitable governor for selected mode.

RAM (memory manager)
    Each application uses VM heap for it 's data and work. The main reason to change VM heap size is stability improvement. Many big applications need's big amount of memory (VM heap) for it's work. If the VM heap size is smaller than requested memory causes application crash (Out of memory error). Setting heap size is hard task and there is no manual to set up for better performance. Better performance can be only achieved by testing. Root boster will test your RAM and sets up your VM heap size for better stability and performance.

System (Android OS optimizer)
    Each Android application can have one or multiple services. They are running in background and usually performing some kind of task. Many people think's that when they kill application it completely stops draining your battery and computing power, but that's not true. Application still have servicies that are running after killing and still drains battery and comuting power. Root booster will scan your services and disables the most battery draining and performance demanding servicies to optimize your system.

Download from Play Store
    In root booster menu
    Nice app.
    Suggesstion: Make a tasker plugin for this app, I would like if i can activate it from a widget on home screen from a tasker task.
    Feels like my phone has a new life now !!
    Amazing.. working well.. SOT has definitely improved..
    Nice app.
    Suggesstion: Make a tasker plugin for this app, I would like if i can activate it from a widget on home screen from a tasker task.
    Thanks for suggestion