New (beta) firmware for P8 Lite ALE-L21 C432B008 v5.1.1

Search This thread

joudas

Aug 31, 2010
I have instaled B132EU but when I want (firmware is saved in dload folder and by local udate) to install this beta 5.1.1. and I have everytime Software install failed! error..
Could anyone say me what's wrong with my phone?

So now I solved problem to instal beta firmware to my phone. In firts post is defined that this update will works only with B132EU but it's not fully correct.
@sokkoban written that he updated it from B136a and it's true it works. This BETA must be instaled only on phone with firmware B136a

Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: notthesun

xpertvis

Oct 26, 2012
Thank you.
Just installed B008 from sokkoban, and then B010 from htcmania.com.
Finally we have trusted devices (bluetooth), but still no trusted places or NFC :(
Antutu give me only 29800 points. Now i'm going to test stability.

BTW i have download CPU-Z, and it says that my L21 runs only on 4 cores, and other 4 cores are in sleep mode. Don't know why, but probably that is why i have only 29.8k points in antutu.

spkahal

May 29, 2012
If you use CPU Stats you can see that more than 4 cores are working.
But i think that's the problem of the construction of kirin.
4 cores for regular use, the other cores for standby work like gestures and double tap and so on

Time_Bandit

May 29, 2015
Hamburg, my Pearl
Antutu give me only 29800 points. Now i'm going to test stability.
Try the Bench again (2-3 times). I know this phenomen. It´s btw. a big mistake to Bench directly after a reboot. Android takes some time too collect some Data and Sync. So it´s better to waiting 20-30 min.

4 cores for regular use, the other cores for standby work like gestures and double tap and so on
No. All 8 Cores are working if need. Try testing it with CPUBurn (und dann läuft dass schon ;))

Last edited:

sebasty

Jan 30, 2016
Help

I made all the steps to upgrade at B010 at it worked fine, but on my phone appears version BalongC50B311 and Android Version 5.1.1

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone