Question New big update for GW5/5Pro

Search This thread

zelos156

Oct 4, 2021
Xiaomi Poco F4 (Munch) / Redmi K40s
New Camera Controller feature added

Change zoom on your phone camera remotely through pinching in or out on the screen, or through rotating the bezel.
*This feature is only supported on flagship models released after Samsung Galaxy S20 or Z Flip running at least One UI 5.1.

Samsung Members

A new “Connected device diagnostics” option has been added to check the proper performance of the Galaxy Watch’s battery status, touch screen function, etc. on the connected phone.
*Please update Samsung Members and Galaxy Wearable app to the latest versions for using the ‘Connected device diagnostics’ feature.

Stability and reliability

The stability has been improved.
This update also brings the January 2023 security patch to Galaxy Watch 5 and Galaxy Watch 5 Pro. We’d expect most of these features to expand to Galaxy Watch 4 in time.

Changelog look's awsome! Anyone get?

Reactions: galaxys

malimukk

Aug 20, 2012
How is this a big update? It's just a stupid simple app that they added. A big update would be improvement to the GPS / HR / blood oxygen measuring algorithms, which are honestly bad.

derausgewanderte

Aug 9, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
received the update on the watch. When I open the camera controller there is no way for me to pinch to zoom or use the bezel to zoom. GW5 Pro and S22 Ultra. Any ideas? I hate it when this happens....
Rebooted both watch and phone, still nada. I think the S22 Ultra is considered a flagship still.

Never mind. It requires 5.1, which is not here yet. Well, looking forward to it.

Last edited:

adfree

Jun 14, 2008
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
Samsung Galaxy S22
@zelos156

Both "things" can be done with help of this System Shell Exploit:

BUT for Update we need the correct update.zip file...

CSC change example is here:

FOTA Delta example... "part 1":

In theory I can provide update.zip for different deviceS...

At the moment I have tiny problems as Mega is full now...

If somebody like adventure... can contact me via Conversation...

Best Regards

Reactions: zelos156

Top Liked Posts