*** New Device Forum Requests ***

Search This thread

Mr.Ak

Jan 14, 2015
*RESTRICTED AREA*
Hello all....
Im new in xda because I love you works but Recently I need some help so I send this mail.....
I have a INTEX cloud champ handset I rooted this device with yours help.... But Now i want a custom recovery mod for it....
I search all over all websites to get any custom recovery mod installer or flash rom installer like Twrp or cwm.... But I can't get so I requested to you plz made a custom recovery mod for intex cloud champ .... All information of this device you get in any website.....
So plz made it fast and plz let me know how its work.....
Thankyou for see my mail and wait for your replay and my phones recovery mod......
*OT*
Here's a universal recovery tool for all mtk devices with super easy procedure.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2748169

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Anik_khan

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 13, 2014
Mymensingh, Dhaka

ashyx

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 14, 2012
@O_G
Hi O_G would it be possible to review the tagged forum for the Samsung Galaxy J3 series.

This device is quite popular and development is moving on now, pretty much all of the variants have custom recoveries and root, even the boot loader locked variants.
Threads are all over and many are missing from the tagged forum.

Its bigger brothers the J5 and J7 both have forums, so I would think it makes sense to complete the set.

I would appreciate if you could review and consider the request.

Thanks for your time.

Reactions: O_G

domon07

Apr 2, 2010
can you please add the mate 9 pro on mate 9 porsche edition forums coz apparently, they have similar model numbers and roms are compatible with each other since they both have the same hardware. this device has been out for months and we still don't have a proper forum. we're still relying on the regular mate 9 forum to post. thank you!

O_G

Senior Moderator / ET Admin
Staff member
Jul 8, 2007
@O_G
Hi O_G would it be possible to review the tagged forum for the Samsung Galaxy J3 series.

This device is quite popular and development is moving on now, pretty much all of the variants have custom recoveries and root, even the boot loader locked variants.
Threads are all over and many are missing from the tagged forum.

Its bigger brothers the J5 and J7 both have forums, so I would think it makes sense to complete the set.

I would appreciate if you could review and consider the request.

Thanks for your time.

I'll take a look:good:

wendico

Mar 8, 2017
BQ Aquaris E5 4G

Hello.

I request to add BQ Aquaris E5 4G.

Is a low end Spanish new brand device that requires a lot of modding for full capabilities. Boot loader is locked making difficult to newbie users to mod the device.

There is a lot of literature online about modding this phone and many have done successfully. It would be awesome to have our device page here so we can add all this instructions in the best customization forum ever! I would add a lot of information and guides myself.

BQ has LineageOS official support as well. It was very disappointing not to find any BQ device added at xda.

Thank you very much.

matejdro

Jul 9, 2009
New smartwatches from LG (LG Watch Style/Sport) released in February still do not have their own forums.

Considering all other Android Wear smartwaches have their own forums, it would make sense to also add them.

Randex_Rex

Feb 19, 2017
Hi I M using Lava X11 Android marshmallow 6.0 version and my problem is apps like DotA arena parkour, calculator exchange, bubble shoot, whatsapp.messenger.com apk etc automatically downloads and install though I unchecked the unknown sources from security. I uninstalled it all and again the same process. What should I do? Please help!!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    samsung galaxy a01 core, this device is very popular.

+1 for samsung A01 core
    Please post all your requests here.

The forum admins choose new device forums carefully, based on several factors. There's no guarantee your device will have a forum created here, but feel free to posts your requests in this thread :)

Please do not send me a PM asking for a forum to be added.
    Android Car Stereo Radio Head Units

There are multiple devices in this category that seem to be served by a couple of monolithic threads that currently try to cover all the topics related to them. The two main categories of device seem to be HuiFei devices serviced by this thread (currently 9118 posts) and the AN-21 U devices by this thread (currently 6484 posts). Both devices ideally would have their own sub-forum as they are quite distinct development wise however a "Android Car Stereo Radio Head Units" forum would be a substantial improvement. Thanks.
    Samsung Galaxy S Duos

Listen........................................

There should be a forum for Galaxy S Duos..since there are a lot of thread discussing further development on this device.

There are many ROMs like :

So please LISTEN..LISTEN...LISTEN...LISTEN.. to us
    A Forum for this device[Galaxy S Duos] is must
    Please Create a forum for S Duos... ASAP..!
    Hey there, recently All of the LG Optimus L line phones, have had their Locked bootloaders hacked and now have fully functional ROOT, ClockworkMod and soon to begin cooking ROMS, thats why we need a device forums not 300 pages threads (u basicaly cant find the stuff that was posted 1week ago anymore, its a big mess there) in L7/L5 or L3 threads, ( L3 have official Cyanogen Support and soon others will have it too ) So Please Please create device forums for us... You can create them into one single big group, believe me these devices are quite popular

Device list that missing the forums:

LG Optimus L3 E400
    LG Optimus L5 E610
    LG Optimus L7 P700/P705

Device list that already have a forum:
    LG Optimus L9 (ALREADY HAVE A FORUM)
    Please post all your requests here.

The forum admins choose new device forums carefully, based on several factors. There's no guarantee your device will have a forum created here, but feel free to posts your requests in this thread :)

Please do not send me a PM asking for a forum to be added.

Sir, Please create a Forum for Asus ZenFone 5 A501CG. This phone has an UNOFFICIAL Resurrection Remix Rom which is completely STABLE. But because of no support from XDA the developers are getting Vanished. ZenFone 5 has more users than Moto G. There is a separate Forum for Moto g but not for ZenFone 5.

Edit : @O_G Sir, Sorry for Mentioning you...........But we Asus ZenFone 5 users have waited a Long time for XDA Sub-Forum, even its company's own Low End Model_Asus ZenFone 4 has a Sub-Forum, then why the High End Model ZenFone 5 Doesn't have any?
    Sir, Atleast please tell us why the Full Forum isn't being created for ZenFone 5!
    Sorry for Forcing you to such an extent! Because we have many Custom Rom's, Kernel available which in Mainly the most STABLE is Unofficial Resurrection Remix by quangang2627 Looks like even he is disappearing now because of Lack of Support from XDA........................

Please we Request you to Create a Forum for ZenFone 5.......................