• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

*** New Device Forum Requests ***

Search This thread

O_G

Senior Moderator / ET Admin
Staff member
Jul 8, 2007

Can the forum for the Huawei P10 lite be added, please! Thanks!

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using XDA-Developers Legacy app

Huawei P10 Lite

ASUS T100xx Series Tablet

***Please Note: As always, I welcome any member to help with further valuable information/clarification for any of my posts.

Sent via Communicator [D2VZW] from the Bridge of the U.S.S. Enterprise

I have the model number WAS-AL00.

It's a great phone, unfortunately locked for China and none of the Google services works on it.

I managed to root the phone based on instructions on this forum, but I am stuck and don't really know what to do further.

I tried installing the Google apps one by one, starting with Gmail, Contacts, Youtube etc, but none of them is working since it wants to update the Google services, and that update is just turning idle with no result.

Would truly appreciate if you'd open a forum for this device, so that we can put our knowledge together.

Thank you!

Huawei P10 lite please. Thank you very much !

HUAWEI P10 LITE![emoji12]

Another request for p10 lite

Huawei P10 lite

Come on we want it! We so many!

Added:

Huawei P10 Lite

@Darth :p

Last edited:

CrKiGR

Sep 25, 2016
Huawei P10 Lite

Huawei P10 Lite

Huawei P10 Lite

Huawei P10 Lite

Huawei P10 lite

Huawei P10 lite

Huawei P10 lite

Huawei P10 Lite

***Please Note: As always, I welcome any member to help with further valuable information/clarification for any of my posts.

huawei p10 lite

Huawei P10 Lite

It's a great phone, unfortunately locked for China and none of the Google services works on it.

I managed to root the phone based on instructions on this forum, but I am stuck and don't really know what to do further.

I tried installing the Google apps one by one, starting with Gmail, Contacts, Youtube etc, but none of them is working since it wants to update the Google services, and that update is just turning idle with no result.

Would truly appreciate if you'd open a forum for this device, so that we can put our knowledge together.

Thank you!

P10 Lite

p10 lite please ^^

Huawei P10 Lite

Huawei P10 Lite

Huawei P10 lite

Huawei P10 lite

Huawei P10 lite

Huawei P10 Lite

huawei p10 lite

Huawei P10 Lite

Thank you!

Huawei P10 lite

Huawei P10 lite

Huawei P10 lite

Huawei P10 lite

Huawei P10 Lite

huawei p10 lite

Huawei P10 Lite

Huawei P10 lite

Huawei P10 lite

Huawei P10 Lite

huawei p10 lite

Huawei P10 Lite

Thank you!

Thank you!

P10 Lite

Huawei P10 Lite

huawei p10 lite

Huawei P10 Lite

Thank you!

P10 Lite

p10 lite please ^^

Added:

Huawei P10 Lite

I didn't understand complete that mean now we have p10 lite forum official and you want help and informations? If you want any help I would love to belp you !

D

Darth

Huawei P10 Lite

Huawei P10 Lite

Huawei P10 Lite

Huawei P10 Lite

Huawei P10 lite

Huawei P10 lite

Huawei P10 lite

Huawei P10 Lite

huawei p10 lite

Huawei P10 Lite

Thank you!

P10 Lite

p10 lite please ^^

Huawei P10 Lite

Huawei P10 Lite

Huawei P10 lite

Huawei P10 lite

Huawei P10 lite

Huawei P10 Lite

huawei p10 lite

Huawei P10 Lite

Thank you!

Huawei P10 lite

Huawei P10 lite

Huawei P10 lite

Huawei P10 lite

Huawei P10 Lite

huawei p10 lite

Huawei P10 Lite

Huawei P10 lite

Huawei P10 lite

Huawei P10 Lite

huawei p10 lite

Huawei P10 Lite

Thank you!

Thank you!

P10 Lite

Huawei P10 Lite

huawei p10 lite

Huawei P10 Lite

Thank you!

P10 Lite

p10 lite please ^^

Added:

Huawei P10 Lite

+1 P10 lite. Oh, wait. Thank you Sir! :cowboy:

DragonXz

Jun 8, 2016
Cairo
Requests Of Major Infinix Devices

Some of major infinjx devices Like
1-Infinix Zero 2 (X509).
2-infinix HOT Note (x551)
3-infinx note 2 (x600 )
4 -infinix Zero 4 Plus (x602)

Official Site : http://infinixmobility.com

Any needed Info Iam Here :D :)

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

As there's Only one device that is included in xda
Its only infinix hot 2
https://forum.xda-developers.com/hot-2

smariob

Apr 5, 2011
Mexico City
Just purchased one of these myself, now looking forward for any forms may pop out for this phone. It's pretty great for its price but still unable to root . .

No ROM's but there is way to unlock BL and root. I just googled it but don't know what the diferences are between models, also this information is across the web, for that reason I think it's a good idea have space for it here.

Astr4y4L

@moderators
sir i am requesting to create a general device thread for this device, so that all of us with this phone can collaborate together toward ROM development and mods and tricks for this device.
also people who are having problems on this device can ask for help and troubleshooting.

thanks for your time,
Astr4y4L

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    We've almost got a functional TWRP working on the TicWatch Pro 3 GPS (rubyfish) now. As this device doesn't ship with a data cable, a guide needs to be written on how to make one. I'd also like to make a guide on dumping the stock parition images, as there are none available online.

This would be much more organised and discoverable if we had a dedicated TicWatch Pro 3 GPS / LTE (rubyfish/rover) forum.
    We've almost got a functional TWRP working on the TicWatch Pro 3 GPS (rubyfish) now. As this device doesn't ship with a data cable, a guide needs to be written on how to make one. I'd also like to make a guide on dumping the stock parition images, as there are none available online.
    This is a great idea. Already in advance, thank you very much for your contributions.

As long as no specific device forum is available, you can already provide your guides here:
    Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    + Realme GT Master Edition(RMX3363). Popular in India, China and also in Europe. Comes with a Snapdragon Chipset so high possibility of development.

https://www.xda-developers.com/realme-launches-realme-gt-master-edition-series/
    This is a great idea. Already in advance, thank you very much for your contributions.

As long as no specific device forum is available, you can already provide your guides here:
    Regards
    Oswald Boelcke

Question: Will there be a dedicated forum for TicWatch Pro 3 or not? Thanks.
    Please post all your requests here.

The forum admins choose new device forums carefully, based on several factors. There's no guarantee your device will have a forum created here, but feel free to posts your requests in this thread :)

Please do not send me a PM asking for a forum to be added.
    Android Car Stereo Radio Head Units

There are multiple devices in this category that seem to be served by a couple of monolithic threads that currently try to cover all the topics related to them. The two main categories of device seem to be HuiFei devices serviced by this thread (currently 9118 posts) and the AN-21 U devices by this thread (currently 6484 posts). Both devices ideally would have their own sub-forum as they are quite distinct development wise however a "Android Car Stereo Radio Head Units" forum would be a substantial improvement. Thanks.
    Samsung Galaxy S Duos

Listen........................................

There should be a forum for Galaxy S Duos..since there are a lot of thread discussing further development on this device.

There are many ROMs like :

So please LISTEN..LISTEN...LISTEN...LISTEN.. to us
    A Forum for this device[Galaxy S Duos] is must
    Please Create a forum for S Duos... ASAP..!
    Hey there, recently All of the LG Optimus L line phones, have had their Locked bootloaders hacked and now have fully functional ROOT, ClockworkMod and soon to begin cooking ROMS, thats why we need a device forums not 300 pages threads (u basicaly cant find the stuff that was posted 1week ago anymore, its a big mess there) in L7/L5 or L3 threads, ( L3 have official Cyanogen Support and soon others will have it too ) So Please Please create device forums for us... You can create them into one single big group, believe me these devices are quite popular

Device list that missing the forums:

LG Optimus L3 E400
    LG Optimus L5 E610
    LG Optimus L7 P700/P705

Device list that already have a forum:
    LG Optimus L9 (ALREADY HAVE A FORUM)
    Please post all your requests here.

The forum admins choose new device forums carefully, based on several factors. There's no guarantee your device will have a forum created here, but feel free to posts your requests in this thread :)

Please do not send me a PM asking for a forum to be added.

Sir, Please create a Forum for Asus ZenFone 5 A501CG. This phone has an UNOFFICIAL Resurrection Remix Rom which is completely STABLE. But because of no support from XDA the developers are getting Vanished. ZenFone 5 has more users than Moto G. There is a separate Forum for Moto g but not for ZenFone 5.

Edit : @O_G Sir, Sorry for Mentioning you...........But we Asus ZenFone 5 users have waited a Long time for XDA Sub-Forum, even its company's own Low End Model_Asus ZenFone 4 has a Sub-Forum, then why the High End Model ZenFone 5 Doesn't have any?
    Sir, Atleast please tell us why the Full Forum isn't being created for ZenFone 5!
    Sorry for Forcing you to such an extent! Because we have many Custom Rom's, Kernel available which in Mainly the most STABLE is Unofficial Resurrection Remix by quangang2627 Looks like even he is disappearing now because of Lack of Support from XDA........................

Please we Request you to Create a Forum for ZenFone 5.......................