*** New Device Forum Requests ***

Search This thread

shadowstep

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Jun 6, 2014
Ambala
OnePlus 9R
Request new forum for "Xiaomi 11 lite NE 5G" as it has different CPU as compared to "Xiaomi Mi 11 lite 5G". I am sure for custom development this requires a separate forum. Thanks for the help.

Please, create a forum for Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G NE (codename lisa).

Explanation:

This device is almost identical to the slightly older Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G (codename renoir) except for a different processor. The original one has SD 780G while the NE has the SD 778G. This means all the development of the phones must be different and that they shouldn't be mistaken as close versions of the same phone, as their codenames being different suggests (renoir and lisa).

Right now, the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G (renoir) forum is being used to discuss about NE:

But devices are different and their developments shouldn't be mixed, specially because the production of Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G (renoir) has been stopped by Xiaomi and now only the NE (lisa) will be produced. This means that renoir is unlikely to have enough sales to be interesting to many developers, while lisa can be as good as any other phone. Keeping lisa together with renoir can doom its development. A forum for lisa can help the phone claim its place and have good development.

Please, create a forum for Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G NE (codename lisa).

I second this. Lisa has differences in not only the SOC (yupik - sd778g on lisa vs shima - sd780g on renoir) but also few individual components such as touchscreen, display panels and more. A new forum for Xiaomi 11 Lite NE (lisa) should be opened and it should be added to Device Inventory as well.

+1 Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE (lisa)

+ Xiaomi 11 lite 5g ne

Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE

Xiaomi 11 lite 5G NE. Now the kernel resources are released and the development can kick off with full steam.

Really hope that will be available soon.

Please open Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE (lisa)

Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE (lisa) please.

+1 Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE / Xiaomi 11 LE (lisa)

+1 xiaomi 11 lite 5g ne (codename Lisa)

Please make a separate device forum for Xiaomi 11 lite ne 5g (Lisa) having 778G

+Mi 11 lite 5g ne with sd778

forum for Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G w/ 778G

Kernel source code of Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G NE (lisa) was released:

A good reason for lisa to have its own device forum.

Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE / LE (lisa)

We have been asking for the Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE for weeks, but nothing happens.

Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G NE = Lisa

(Not Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G = renoir)

Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G NE = Lisa

(Not Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G = renoir)

Hi all, a new device specific forum for Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE has been created. You can check it out here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/f/xiaomi-11-lite-5g-ne.12519/ :)

Regards,
shadowstep
Forum Moderator

Fuijo

Jan 22, 2022
Hallo, können Sie bitte ein Forum für Realme GT 2 Pro erstellen.

Hello, I've been observing for some time that there isn't much interest in this smartphone realme GT 2 Pro and no dedicated forum has been created?

Are you waiting for it to come to Europe or are you already working on rooting this China smartphone? I would buy it, it has great features as a smartphone for a price of 637€, such as Mi 12 pro or oneplus 10 pro from 1000€!

Feb 3, 2022
I am requesting that AT&T be added to the list of manufacturers; I know that a previous post about an AT&T device had been made before mine about the Radiant Core. Since AT&T are cutting 3G and non AT&T unlocked phones from their network and setting their customers AT&T devices, I expect an influx on AT&T manufactured phone users and it would be useful to have a part of the forum for those users.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Before everything, i would like to express my apologizes for pinging Admins and mods in this Post.

Despite the huge number of requests, there's no highlight or response to the community that is Working Great in the background for the redmi note 11 (spes/spesn). Despite the difficulty and the mess we got into for not having a practical one forum, and (as an answer to @TNSMANI ) i will input the development proofs for this device that rocketed within a month. I will have to mention as well that, there's no threads in XDA for the ROMS made for this device, but i will write them all one by one myself if we get one Forum for it.

Starting with the Ressources needed to make Custom ROMS (Thanks to Dblenk9) :

https://github.com/boedhack99/device_xiaomi_spes

https://github.com/boedhack99/kernel_xiaomi_spes

https://gitlab.com/boedhack99/vendor_xiaomi_spes

Automated GSI flashing tool for Redmi Note 11 (spes) Thanks to @PingVN

Tool

Custom ROMS made so Far within a short time :

1- Komodo OS v4.2-Sakura Update

komodo.jpg

2- PixelOS

pixelos.jpg

3- Nusantara Project

nusantara.jpg

4- Cherish OS

cherish os.jpg

5- Derpfest Shinju

derpfest.jpg

6- CrDroid 8.4 by @jabieff

crdroid.jpg

7- Miui 13 Port Based on A12

And i may be missing other links and posts because of the scattered Development.

I want to humbly ask @MikeChannon and @the_scotsman for a chance to relook opening a thread for SPES/SPESN. Where we can post all the guides necessary to help the community of Redmi note 11 enjoy the custom ROMS development.

My best Regards.
    Xiaomi 12X (psyche)
    Before everything, i would like to express my apologizes for pinging Admins and mods in this Post.

Despite the huge number of requests, there's no highlight or response to the community that is Working Great in the background for the redmi note 11 (spes/spesn). Despite the difficulty and the mess we got into for not having a practical one forum, and (as an answer to @TNSMANI ) i will input the development proofs for this device that rocketed within a month. I will have to mention as well that, there's no threads in XDA for the ROMS made for this device, but i will write them all one by one myself if we get one Forum for it.

Starting with the Ressources needed to make Custom ROMS (Thanks to Dblenk9) :

https://github.com/boedhack99/device_xiaomi_spes

https://github.com/boedhack99/kernel_xiaomi_spes

https://gitlab.com/boedhack99/vendor_xiaomi_spes

Custom ROMS made so Far within a short time :

1- Komodo OS v4.2-Sakura Update

View attachment 5604937

2- PixelOS

View attachment 5604955

3- Nusantara Project

View attachment 5604961

4- Cherish OS

View attachment 5604965

5- Derpfest Shinju

View attachment 5604971

6- CrDroid 8.4

View attachment 5604975

7- Miui 13 Port Based on A12

And i may be missing other links and posts because of the scattered Development.

I want to humbly ask @MikeChannon and @the_scotsman for a chance to relook opening a thread for SPES/SPESN. Where we can post all the guides necessary to help the community of Redmi note 11 enjoy the custom ROMS development.

My best Regards.
    Fully agreed. Peoples need to know about the custom rom and participate in the development of Redmi Note 11 Series. Asking the help of the official members of XDA. Thanks 🙏
    Redmi Note 11 Spes/Spesn
    It's just sad, very sad knowing that ALWAYS Redmi Note xx GLOBAL is always a well sold device, full of interest, YET there is NO Forum, because you excersize your "power" or "willingness". The thread will be opened eventually and if not, people will find alternatives to XDA, no worries. It's sad being asked multiple times to open a forum and not opening a forum, when for DOZENS other devices nobody ASKED for there is a forum OPEN. It's just sad overall. A device which has lot of interesting parts like the new FASTBOOTD or Dynamic "super" partitions while being the most sold everywhere Redmi Note variant, beacuse it is 150 euro priced. Heck even Redmi note 12 should already have a thread, since it's about to be released.

For Redmi Note 11 Pro (veux) (peux) there is a forum open, yet not a single Custom Recovery thread, let aside a Custom ROM option. It's just sad.
    Please post all your requests here.

The forum admins choose new device forums carefully, based on several factors. There's no guarantee your device will have a forum created here, but feel free to posts your requests in this thread :)

Please do not send me a PM asking for a forum to be added.
    Android Car Stereo Radio Head Units

There are multiple devices in this category that seem to be served by a couple of monolithic threads that currently try to cover all the topics related to them. The two main categories of device seem to be HuiFei devices serviced by this thread (currently 9118 posts) and the AN-21 U devices by this thread (currently 6484 posts). Both devices ideally would have their own sub-forum as they are quite distinct development wise however a "Android Car Stereo Radio Head Units" forum would be a substantial improvement. Thanks.
    Samsung Galaxy S Duos

Listen........................................

There should be a forum for Galaxy S Duos..since there are a lot of thread discussing further development on this device.

There are many ROMs like :

So please LISTEN..LISTEN...LISTEN...LISTEN.. to us
    A Forum for this device[Galaxy S Duos] is must
    Please Create a forum for S Duos... ASAP..!
    Please consider creating a forum specific for the SD 778 based galaxy a52s 5g. I'm sure samsung will sell a lot of these so a dedicated forum would help to avoid confusion with the regular SD 750 based galaxy A52 5g...
    Hey there, recently All of the LG Optimus L line phones, have had their Locked bootloaders hacked and now have fully functional ROOT, ClockworkMod and soon to begin cooking ROMS, thats why we need a device forums not 300 pages threads (u basicaly cant find the stuff that was posted 1week ago anymore, its a big mess there) in L7/L5 or L3 threads, ( L3 have official Cyanogen Support and soon others will have it too ) So Please Please create device forums for us... You can create them into one single big group, believe me these devices are quite popular

Device list that missing the forums:

LG Optimus L3 E400
    LG Optimus L5 E610
    LG Optimus L7 P700/P705

Device list that already have a forum:
    LG Optimus L9 (ALREADY HAVE A FORUM)