*** New Device Forum Requests ***

Search This thread

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
MikeChannon already pointed to the device forum a day after the request was posted.
so.gif

Mar 27, 2021
Moto G6
ZTE Maven 3
Hot Pepper Ghost (HPP-GS1)

Ghost-2-e1571806910311.png

I would like to post my tutorial on unlocking the bootloader. I am also currently building TWRP for it, and would like to post my progress. Eventually, custom ROMs might be made and I would like a place to post them. Thank you for your consideration.

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
I would like to post my tutorial on unlocking the bootloader. I am also currently building TWRP for it, and would like to post my progress. Eventually, custom ROMs might be made and I would like a place to post them. Thank you for your consideration.
Good morning, @SR_72_Blackbird

THis is great to hear and I've no doubt quite a few XDA members are looking forward to your contributions. As long as there isn't a specific forum for this device, consider to post your tutorial in this dedicated forum:
And when you've finished the recovery, this is a good place to post your progress, your download links and your link to source:

Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

P.S. Great username by the way; I like it. However, why SR_72 instead of SR-71?

Vishko

Jul 24, 2011
Fairfax, VT
After finding only one thread discussing the phone, buried in general discussion.
I'd like to propose adding a section for the Samsung Xcover6 Pro, this is their newest business/enterprise/public service grade phone.
The phone has quite a few cool features similar to the Sonim XP8 from a few years ago, such as programmable physical buttons on the sides of the phone.

Reactions: ZellZoy
Mar 27, 2021
Moto G6
ZTE Maven 3
Good morning, @SR_72_Blackbird

THis is great to hear and I've no doubt quite a few XDA members are looking forward to your contributions. As long as there isn't a specific forum for this device, consider to post your tutorial in this dedicated forum:
And when you've finished the recovery, this is a good place to post your progress, your download links and your link to source:

Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

P.S. Great username by the way; I like it. However, why SR_72 instead of SR-71?
Thanks! I chose SR-72 because it is the hypersonic UAV successor to the SR-71 that is currently being developed, as I also am really into aviation.

Laminesls

Aug 26, 2021
Hi! I am a user of Realme Q3 Pro 5G phone (RMX2205)
I wish XDA opens an area for this phone.
Although this phone is a portable product from China, it has a lot of users from all over the world.
Thank You

Top Liked Posts