*** New Device Forum Requests ***

Search This thread

jayc137

Sep 5, 2012
Mumbai
Mar 14, 2021
Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual
Please add a forum for Redmi 10C. Developers are willing to post rom's threads here as it may help people who don't have telegram. I am a developer for Redmi 10C and wanted to post pe and pa roms here but no forum for our device. So please kindly do a forum for our beloved Redmi 10C

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
Please add a forum for Redmi 10C. Developers are willing to post rom's threads here as it may help people who don't have telegram. I am a developer for Redmi 10C and wanted to post pe and pa roms here but no forum for our device. So please kindly do a forum for our beloved Redmi 10C
This are great information. Many user are certainly looking forward to see, download and flash your developments. Thanks very much for this!
As long as there isn't a dedicated device forum for the Redmi 10C I suggest to already publish your development in this forum, which is dedicated to device that don't have a forum (yet)):
As far as I know the probability for creation of a device forum increases by the amount of development threads that are already posted on XDA.

And if you intend to also post some tutorials or how-to-guides I suggest the following forum (enlarging the probability further):

Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

Mar 14, 2021
Xiaomi Redmi 8A Dual
This are great information. Many user are certainly looking forward to see, download and flash your developments. Thanks very much for this!
As long as there isn't a dedicated device forum for the Redmi 10C I suggest to already publish your development in this forum, which is dedicated to device that don't have a forum (yet)):
As far as I know the probability for creation of a device forum increases by the amount of development threads that are already posted on XDA.

And if you intend to also post some tutorials or how-to-guides I suggest the following forum (enlarging the probability further):

Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator
Thank you very much. So, the forum for Redmi 10C (fog) will be created once there are many posts about it? I really need a thread for my roms to link it in pe official website. Once again thank you.

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
Thank you very much. So, the forum for Redmi 10C (fog) will be created once there are many posts about it? I really need a thread for my roms to link it in pe official website. Once again thank you.
I apologise but that's a question I'm unable to answer. Moderators are not at all involved in the decisions or processes regarding new device fora. This solely rests with the forum administrators in close coordination with the website owners.
However, as I'm "observing" XDA already quite a while I think my post contains quite some truth.

torlottreee

Dec 16, 2022
Привет. Пожалуйста, добавьте настоящий gt neo 3t! Это полная копия 2. Очень хочу прошивку для AOSP. (CrDroid) Спасибо!

Mod translation: Hello. Please add real gt neo 3t! This is a complete copy 2. I really want the firmware for AOSP. (CrDroid) Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts