NEW firmware (10.1.1.A.1.319 and 10.3.A.0.407) certified for the Xperia Z

Search This thread

Ali-Babaz

May 26, 2013
Sony has certified two new firmware's at PTCRB !!!

The first one based on 4.1.2 (i think), it is the 10.1.1.A.1.319 at Jun 4, 2013.

The second one based on 4.2.2 or maybe 4.3 (i think), it is the 10.3.A.0.407 at Jun 4, 2013, too.

w*w*w.ptcrb.com/vendor/complete/view_complete_request_guest.cfm?modelid=23321

Thats crazy, why became the C6606/6616 (the US T-Mobile Version) the newest firmware first. The funny you can buy this version of Xpereia Z only by T-Mobile US.

For two weeks i became the .253 and wait now of the .307, two weeks update is the new way of Sony update policy ;).

greatings Ali-Babaz

sfkaudi

Mar 8, 2011
Silkeborg

The first one based on 4.1.2 (i think), it is the 10.1.1.A.1.319 at Jun 4, 2013.

The second one based on 4.2.2 or maybe 4.3 (i think), it is the 10.3.A.0.407 at Jun 4, 2013, too.

Thats crazy, why became the C6606/6616 (the US T-Mobile Version) the newest firmware first. The funny you can buy this version of Xpereia Z only by T-Mobile US.

For two weeks i became the .253 and wait now of the .307, two weeks update is the new way of Sony update policy ;).

greatings Ali-Babaz

407 it's gone

Sent from my C6603 using xda premium

X

x102x96x

Sony said that 4.2.2 will come after global launching of xz
And usa remains
First t-mobile will come with 4.1.2 then sony will begin to rollout 4.2.2

Sent via my Google Nexus 7 | 32GB.WiFi

I

ihaxda1

Sony said that 4.2.2 will come after global launching of xz
And usa remains
First t-mobile will come with 4.1.2 then sony will begin to rollout 4.2.2

Sent via my Google Nexus 7 | 32GB.WiFi

i think we will get 4.2 this month becouse sony is going to release a new device at 25.6
they wont release a new device with 4.1 if they do no one will get it

scorpi786

Mar 31, 2013
Well, some people here know how to use flashtool, you know...

Done it on my first XZ, now if something goes wrong with this one theyll send it to repair and if i flash another rom even official sony im sure theyll use that as an excuse not to fix my phone.

After warranty expired then ill see, anyway really annoying to be stuck on old firmware.

Michealtbh

Nov 16, 2010
Belfast
Done it on my first XZ, now if something goes wrong with this one theyll send it to repair and if i flash another rom even official sony im sure theyll use that as an excuse not to fix my phone.

After warranty expired then ill see, anyway really annoying to be stuck on old firmware.

It's impossible to tell if an official rom has been flashed through flashtool

Ambroos

Aug 11, 2010
Dublin / Belgium

Flashtool with stock ftfs is allowed and risk-free.

Dsteppa

May 7, 2012
We're talking about flashing with flashtool, but how many people that own the phone never heard/went on XDA how many of them never heard of flashtool. All of those people rely on their operators to push updates.

D

donottouch

Unless your phone from country "x " from provider "1" and you flashed to country "y" provider "n" so to be safe make a backup from your original blobs and take the time and learn how to create your "backup.ftf" ... At some point, could save your phone... Occasionally.

Sent from my C6603

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

407 it's gone

What's happening!?? Since I have my phone, 2 months. I had 3 updates. 350 to .434 than. 253 now we have more??? is there's something wrong with the phone, to push that much update out??? So soon?

Sent from my C6603

Apollo89

Mar 9, 2013
Unless your phone from country "x " from provider "1" and you flashed to country "y" provider "n" so to be safe make a backup from your original blobs and take the time and learn how to create your "backup.ftf" ... At some point, could save your phone... Occasionally.

That's right. Before flashing anything to your phone, it's always a good idea to create a backup of the original firmware customization, so that you can easily restore your phone to factory state if required, especially if it's difficult to find an FTF file online with your customization.
Luckily, there is also a way to return to your original customization without FTF file, but it requires a rooted phone with a locked bootloader:
[GUIDE] Download ANY firmware customization with SUS and create an FTF with Flashtool

What's happening!?? Since I have my phone, 2 months. I had 3 updates. 350 to .434 than. 253 now we have more??? is there's something wrong with the phone, to push that much update out??? So soon?

I'm very happy that Sony is taking software updates seriously for its flagship phone. The more updates, the better the phone can become.

D

donottouch

That's right. Before flashing anything to your phone, it's always a good idea to create a backup of the original firmware customization, so that you can easily restore your phone to factory state if required, especially if it's difficult to find an FTF file online with your customization.
Luckily, there is also a way to return to your original customization without FTF file, but it requires a rooted phone with a locked bootloader:
[GUIDE] Download ANY firmware customization with SUS and create an FTF with Flashtool

I'm very happy that Sony is taking software updates seriously for its flagship phone. The more updates, the better the phone can become.

After .253 I went back to .434 newer doesn't not mean better at all...

Sent from my C6603

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

greatings Ali-Babaz
    Nonsense all of it, we still have 434 on uk sim free.

Well, some people here know how to use flashtool, you know...
    We're talking about flashing with flashtool, but how many people that own the phone never heard/went on XDA how many of them never heard of flashtool. All of those people rely on their operators to push updates.

All these people don't care about updates anyway
    My best battery experience has been with 253. One Phone One world, in Android is like that. I will not upgrade to 307, i`ll wait for 4.2.2 or 4.3