New firmware 32.0.A.6.152

Search This thread

jeremy_inc

Oct 26, 2011
Yeah stagefright fixed but don't see anything else different either. The bug with expanding notifications auto-minimising is still there. I got this from a taiwanese thread about this firmware:

Update "Home" version.
Optimization "cameras" startup speed.
Re-optimized phone heating problem.
Upgrading contacts database.
Optimization of fluency.
"Camera" photographs accelerated storage time!
Optimization "cameras" code.
"Fingerprint" to enhance the ability to identify.
Optimize "RAM."
"Calendar" interface optimization.
Add "VoLET" function.

I don't notice any difference to camera startup time (from cold boot). WIll take some time to see if it's better in general.

Phazonclash

Feb 14, 2013
Montreal
https://docs.google.com/a/cogeco.com/uc?id=0Byt53V6g6svYSFJHeVBQLVRnQTA&export=download

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 AM ----------

Edit: Installed on my unlocked Z5 and so far so good. Camera app opens faster indeed. I don't know yet if it helps with heat though.

Edit #2: Screenshot_2015-10-29-09-40-01.png
:good:

Last edited:
Reactions: schecter7

jeremy_inc

Oct 26, 2011
The camera takes photos way faster now, there used to be a pause after the capture, now it's ready to take another one straight away, I guess that's the "accelerated storage time".
I never really had much blur how would you like me to test it (mode/megapixels etc)

joe_dude

Oct 30, 2006
The camera takes photos way faster now, there used to be a pause after the capture, now it's ready to take another one straight away, I guess that's the "accelerated storage time".
I never really had much blur how would you like me to test it (mode/megapixels etc)

Try some pics in overcast and indoor conditions in 8MP and 23MP. Mainly wanna see if AF has improved in pics with both close + far objects. Please and thank you! :)

King p1n

Jul 26, 2013
I haven't noticed the blur you're talking about. Do you want me to upload a picture or something so you can check by yourself?
I don't have the device I'm just on the outside looking in, I've just noticed it on photos. Not sure if its triggered by certain conditions or settings.

Maybe somebody else can help you there :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Out for all these regions/carriers as of now:
    Clearing recent apps is still slow for me, 2 seconds that the phone just does nothing.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

Y are so many people obsessed with clearing recents, just leave the thing alone to do its job
    Very nice.

LOL
    Just kidding :)

Careful now! I already reported him for spamming and mods deleted his posts... :p
    We're spoiled bratts at the Xperia forum here :D

Sent from my E6653 @ XDA Portal

I'm always surprised when I hear people's opinions about battery life on these devices. Coming from an iPhone 4S where I could barely seem to go 12 hours without having to get the phone on a charger, it's a bit funny to hear complaints about a full 1 and a half days without a charge.

This. Seriously. Coming from a Galaxy S6, this phone feels like a miracle. Not just battery, but the fact that I EASILY make it from the time I get up to the time I go to bed without worrying about finding juice, is a godsend.

4 hours and 16 minutes SOT is the most I could get from this phone, and i'ts really disappointing.

That sounds to me like a miracle compared to what I'm used to. Trust me, the grass is NOT greener on the other side.
    Yeah stagefright fixed but don't see anything else different either. The bug with expanding notifications auto-minimising is still there. I got this from a taiwanese thread about this firmware:

Update "Home" version.
    Optimization "cameras" startup speed.
    Re-optimized phone heating problem.
    Upgrading contacts database.
    Optimization of fluency.
    "Camera" photographs accelerated storage time!
    Optimization "cameras" code.
    "Fingerprint" to enhance the ability to identify.
    Optimize "RAM."
    "Calendar" interface optimization.
    Add "VoLET" function.

I don't notice any difference to camera startup time (from cold boot). WIll take some time to see if it's better in general.