New firmware B192

Search This thread

KOLIOSIS

The bluetooth security bug has been resolved, the WIFI security bug (KRACK) not yet. I didn't find any problems after updating.
I just got this phone a couple days ago & indeed,had three updates awaiting to be d/l & installed.
I had the Mate 9 earlier this year,so,most of what's on-board is familiar.
Not a single glitch/stutter/etc... the WI-FI is probably the best I've used to date,very quick to connect.
The extra RAM almost seems overkill,but,I like having those type of "problems",LOL.

Gonna go OT for a moment:
Are you stock,or rooted/ROM?
If the latter,would you be so kind as to post or PM links on bootloader unlock/TWRP/root/ROM?

THX! :good:

charmz2k2

Jul 16, 2006
Cambridge
Do any of you guys use Barclays?
After updating, mine is not working with any Barclays apps because they're saying it's rooted

Also, it keeps asking to authorise my car Bluetooth access to the contacts - and I have to do this 3 or 4 times, it never remembers the answer (even when I tick the box)
Any replies will be appreciated!!

Sho-Bud

May 3, 2017
Sony Xperia 1 II
After updating, mine is not working with any Barclays apps because they're saying it's rooted

Also, it keeps asking to authorise my car Bluetooth access to the contacts - and I have to do this 3 or 4 times, it never remembers the answer (even when I tick the box)

I don't use Barclays. No problems when connecting to my car system, contact transfer fine.

Reactions: charmz2k2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The bluetooth security bug has been resolved, the WIFI security bug (KRACK) not yet. I didn't find any problems after updating.

I don't use Barclays. No problems when connecting to my car system, contact transfer fine.