NEW for S.E.A WWE Rom 1.37.707.1 Download link: Post 1

Search This thread

Baronic

May 20, 2007
As i do not know how to dump a rom, i had to go through a great deal of trouble to actually obtain this rom from my country's official distributer.

It seems that HTC will no longer be offering rom downloads on its website. Its all going to be locked according to region, as such, for any future rom updates, u must go to your distributer to get your device flashed. (at least, this is how it is with Malaysia).

Anyway, after many many many hours of talking to the distributer, i managed to obtain the rom. So here it is!

ROM VERSION: 1.37.707.1 WWE
ROM Date: 06/10/08
Radio Version: 1.00.25.03
Protocol Version: 52.26a.25.09H

DOWNLOAD, and see ISSUE and REVIEW on this rom AT RAPIDSHARE from MY BLOG (shameless blog whoring, yipee):
http://heretical-rantings.blogspot.com/2008/06/rom-1.html

Last edited:

Baronic

May 20, 2007
rapidshare upload speed 4.7 kb, wtf, anyone can recommend something else? dun worry i'm still uploading to rapid in case noone can offer assistance

sub69

May 26, 2005
Sydney
Does sound a bit odd. My uploads to Rapidshare aren't ever that bad?

How about files.ww.com? That's almost never picked up by things like Websense, so it's good for people downloading at their office ;)

Baronic

May 20, 2007
WWE = World Wide English

files.ww.com maximum 100mb. This file, zipped up, is 102mb. Unzipped, 180mb.

Just flashed it today, so cant really tell u yet. Except that for the black icon issue, some people seem to have it some dont. or rather so far 1/10 people (literally) do not have the black icon issue

Baronic

May 20, 2007
i'm using rapidshare.de, max upload 300mb.

to flash, hard-spl first, then flash. go do your homework and read up. memory leaking i havent got chance to check. device getting hot is normal, its the build of the phone, the material use, heat not insulated well enough. same problem with D810 and HTC P3600i when i used them. its not the phone. its the plastic

Baronic

May 20, 2007
s_kate, i saw that link, but doesnt seem to work. =.=" did u even test it?

sdamion, megaupload doesnt work for my country, so no point uploading to where my countrymen cant use :eek: