• No start new project

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Yes make a part 3

Votes: 55 87.3%

• Total voters
Search This thread

zarpy

Dec 14, 2009
Ok I recieved feedback in the 1st version and made the improvements here. If you like the game please share it whereever you go. This version is more fun and a little tougher. Enjoy!!!! Feedback is always welcome !!!

Attachments

• SuperMarioJump2.CAB
    1.8 MB · Views: 2,539
  • SMB-jump.jpg
    SMB-jump.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 1,992
Last edited:
Reactions: timoteorex

zarpy

Dec 14, 2009
suggestions

If anyone has suggestions for the next version just let me now.

thesecondsfade

Retired Recognized Developer
Jul 30, 2009
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime
Nice gameplay.

Suggestions:
Have like 3 lives or something. When you die you should be able to continue at the same place unless you're out of lives.
When you die, it should auto-reset in 2 seconds or something... or at least allow one of the buttons to reset it so you don't have to tap all the way at the top of the screen.

zarpy

Dec 14, 2009
feedback

Nice gameplay.

Suggestions:
Have like 3 lives or something. When you die you should be able to continue at the same place unless you're out of lives.
When you die, it should auto-reset in 2 seconds or something... or at least allow one of the buttons to reset it so you don't have to tap all the way at the top of the screen.

Ok thanks for the feedback. I will use the auto-reset feature you talked about in my next version. How was the difficulty do you want it tougher or easier?

zarpy

Dec 14, 2009
suggestions

Ok the auto-restart will be in effect for next game.
1)Should the next game be tough or was the difficulty high enough?
2) Should I keep Mario or do another famous charactor?
Thanks for feeback!!

joefrank

Jul 12, 2009
Quebradillas
Definetly keep mario. The game is awesome. The controls are difficult if you could add accelerometer or gsensor control would nice. I tried gpad no luck good graphics and sound. And a mario like background should be even better. Like in the koopa castle or normal mario land. Next caracter can be kirby or dk. Love the game,myself.

thesecondsfade

Retired Recognized Developer
Jul 30, 2009
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime
I agree. Keep it as Mario.

Gameplay is difficult enough. It's not easy enough to just breeze through it and just hard enough to keep it fun. The only thing I'd like is to have multiple lives. If that means extending the level, then I think that'd be great... I'd just like to be able to get further haha.

zarpy

Dec 14, 2009
answers

Ok when you install it doesnt go into game directory but it does have a shortcut on the start menu.
Ok because of the tool Iam using I cant add accelometer support. The onscreen buttons shouldnt be hard to use, maybe I make them larger.
I will make the game 3 or 4 shorter levels instead of one long level you have here now. The auto-restart when you die still stands. I will add background to the game and maybe music . Thanks for the feedback I go ahead and work on this now.

joefrank

Jul 12, 2009
Quebradillas
Great idea for the levels. I dont know if its too mutch but one level can be the koopas like in this one and the other culd be original DK trowing barels. Just a thought.

madz001

Jul 24, 2009
Karachi
first of all a very good game. i play it alot when in office. Some improvement i can suggest are : -
1. Buttons are not hard to use and i don't think you even need to make them large. Just move the right button to the right side.
2. Ability to remember the high scores. Its always nice to see you top scores :)
3. Background (I guess you are already working on it)

I guess this is it for now but i have got tons of idea (only if i know how to program :().
If you keep on developing this game. i will keep on giving the ideas.

Keep up the good work.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok I recieved feedback in the 1st version and made the improvements here. If you like the game please share it whereever you go. This version is more fun and a little tougher. Enjoy!!!! Feedback is always welcome !!!