• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

New GW3 (US), latest software, missing Blood Pressure (BP)

Search This thread

chrisfsk

Dec 29, 2006
Hi everyone, I just purchased a galaxy watch 3 from Samsung (US version). I have updated to the latest firmware and connected to Note 20 (US version). I am able to measure ECG from Samsung Health Monitor but no blood pressure anywhere from phone or watch. Do anybody know why ?

etower333k

Jun 28, 2013
Three Options:
1) add BP.. read the forum. There are threads to add BP and Samsung Health Monitor.
2) change your region to Brazil or Korean.. There are threads in the forum to change your region.. Please note you may loose some Samsung Pay capabilities
3) wait for Samsung to add BP.
I think the reason you not getting any input to your inquiry is because there are existing threads.

Reactions: adfree

chrisfsk

Dec 29, 2006
Three Options:
1) add BP.. read the forum. There are threads to add BP and Samsung Health Monitor.
2) change your region to Brazil or Korean.. There are threads in the forum to change your region.. Please note you may loose some Samsung Pay capabilities
I think the reason you not getting any input to your inquiry is because there are existing threads.
Thank you for your reply, I didn't know the us version doesn't come with BP now

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Three Options: