New higher capacity battery finished the shutting down problems and gives new life

Search This thread

R2D2S2

Dec 22, 2013
Rotterdam
Recently I replaced the battery of my Nexus 6P that was unusable in a cabinet for a long time due to the shutting down issues. I found on Aliexpress a high capacity battery and I decided to try my luck, changed the battery and I can tell you that I have the shut down issues I used to have at percentages above 40 to 50 percent are completely gone and I even have an amazing battery life back again. For less than 15 euro well worth the money for still a nice phone. I am in no way affiliated with the seller or producer but I share this because there will be many of you with the same problem.

The battery:
5100mAh Battery for Huawei Google Ascend Nexus 6P H1511 H1512

Video's about replacing are everywhere on Youtube. I hope this will make more people like their 6P again!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Ata Ur Rehman
Recently I replaced the battery of my Nexus 6P that was unusable in a cabinet for a long time due to the shutting down issues. I found on Aliexpress a high capacity battery and I decided to try my luck, changed the battery and I can tell you that I have the shut down issues I used to have at percentages above 40 to 50 percent are completely gone and I even have an amazing battery life back again. For less than 15 euro well worth the money for still a nice phone. I am in no way affiliated with the seller or producer but I share this because there will be many of you with the same problem.

The battery:
5100mAh Battery for Huawei Google Ascend Nexus 6P H1511 H1512

Video's about replacing are everywhere on Youtube. I hope this will make more people like their 6P again!
Wow omg, that's really surprising. gonna try it once my 'Replaced' battery dies XD