• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[new] how to share apps ( xap, appx) to another phone in windows 10 mobile

Search This thread

Fi1ite

Feb 25, 2016
KOLKATA
Hiiiiiiiiii Ya :D:D:D:D:D
I AM Fi1ite WITH A NEW TRICK :D:D:D:D

THIS IS MY FIRST POST ON WINDOWS 10 MOBILE
AND
THE SECOND ON XDA FORUM

:p

THIS TUTORIAL TEACHES YOU HOW TO SHARE YOUR APPS FROM YOUR WINDOWS 10 MOBILE TO ANOTHER WINDOWS 10 MOBILE INSTANTLY JUST LIKE SHARE IT APP IN ANDROID BUT A LITTLE HARDER. :p:p:p

GONNA TEACH THIS IN TWO PARTS. :):)
1. SHARING (THE APP FROM YOUR PHONE)
2. CARING (INSTALLING IT ON RECEIVER's PHONE)

TUTORIALS:

SET UP: :highfive:
In both the Phones turn on developer mode
SETTINGS->.UPDATE & SECURITY->FOR DEVELOPERS->DEVELOPER MODE->Yes

Using file manager in windows phone 10:
Extract Dependencies_ARM.zip (attached to this post) to both sender's and receiver's phone :eek:
Install All the extracted apps to both sender's and receiver's phone :eek:
Install InteropTools App (attached to this post) to both sender's and receiver's phone :eek:
Install AppDataManage tool (attached to this post) to both sender's and receiver's phone :eek:
Install WinZip Universal to both sender's and receiver's phone using windows store :eek:

After Success full Installation in both devices: :p ;)

SHARING PART:
Open AppDataManage tool in sender's phone
Navigate to Settings.Turn on Show advance options.Back to main menu.Navigate to Apps.Tap on any app to share .Press Create Archive from installation path.Save the zip file as App.zip
Let the process complete. Chilllzzz :angel::angel::angel:
Exit the app.
Tap the zip using file manager (it will automatically open the zip with WinZip Universal). Tap the folder Shown
Check for AppxManifest.xml File
-If it exists then The App is Share Able. :D:D
-If it does not exist. The App is non share able. Possibly look for another App to share. :(:(:(:(
If AppxManifest.xml exist then: :good:
Look For Something like AppxSignature File (AppSignature or AppxSignature or AppsSignature ). If it exist then delete it using long press menu.
Save the zip file using the toolbar in Winzip Universal. Share The Zip file using bluetooth to the Receiver's phone. YAY!!! :laugh::laugh:
You Can Share This To Multiple Phones. OOOOHOOOO!! :laugh::laugh:

INSTALLING IT ON RECEIVER's PHONE:
Tap the zip file (located in downloads folder) in receiver's phone using its file manager and extract its contents to the same folder.
Open Interop Tools in Her Phone (Receiver's phone).
Select "This Device" . Navigate to Application Manager. Tap on developer mode.
Swipe to Register a package. Browse to the extracted contents. Locate The AppxManifest.xml. Select it.
Press Register Package. Wait for it to finish registering.
YEPPI !!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Puff!!!! You Have Successfully Created a backup of your app as well as shared it too :p;)

Thanks Alot To Them Whose Apps I have Used.

Special Thanks To: ;);););)
gus3300 - Interop tools
Mahdi Ghiasi - App data manager
Microsoft - Dependencies ARM

DONT FORGET TO LIKE AND THANK ME AND OTHER SENIOR DEVELOPERS :D

Attachments

• Dependencies_ARM.zip
    8.3 MB · Views: 1,288
  • InteropTools_Beta_1.9-pre5_1.9.336.0_Test.zip
    7.8 MB · Views: 1,049
  • AppDataManageTool_2.2.0.0_ARM.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 1,220

djtonka

Aug 1, 2010
City
no one used so far, be honest you just showing people how to cheat the Store to get paid apps from eachother.

DQEight

Jun 20, 2013
Jesup
look, only "patched" xap files can install, and ONLY via PC with XAP deploy method...

So is there anyway to get "Client for Hangouts" back? Microsoft removed it from the store, but I still have it installed on my old Lumia 530 and I want to install it on my newer 1520. This won't work?

dxdy

Apr 17, 2008
www.red-gsm.net
Nokia Lumia 920
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
So is there anyway to get "Client for Hangouts" back? Microsoft removed it from the store, but I still have it installed on my old Lumia 530 and I want to install it on my newer 1520. This won't work?

after some research found this:

Code:
Google shut down all their Hangouts APIs so this app and others like it are dead.

sorry no luck... you can have app but is worthless and not working

Last edited:

DQEight

Jun 20, 2013
Jesup
after some research found this:

Code:
Google shut down all their Hangouts APIs so this app and others like it are dead.

sorry no luck... you can have app but is worthless and not working

Aww, that explains why it stopped recently on my Lumia 530 that still has it installed. Guess its back to IM+

Aug 20, 2014
Hey, thanks for this. I wanna ask, does this work with the native/preinstalled apps on Windows (apps that comes on Windows/OEM phone itself) I want to do this with things like FM Radio app

Fi1ite

Feb 25, 2016
KOLKATA
Not working:eek: By Backup tools we found just some kb. But app's are much more mb.....
So, how can it install??? :confused:

Hmm... :( Looks Like There is a Bug in The Backup Tool.. :p No Problem .. :) Its the Men Who Makes Faults And its The Buggy Apps Which Create Problems... However The Dev Worked Hard For His Tool and I do Respect Him... :D

Here's The Solution For YOUR PROBLEM It Works For All Apps Whether Paid Or Free. :cool:
1. Get Full FileSystem Access On Your Phone [Pls Browse The Xda For That :D]
2. Uninstall The Backup Tool.
2. Connect Your Phone To PC
3. Using Explorer Go to C:\Data\Programs\WindowsApps And Search For Folder With Partial App Name And Make Backups Of Your Apps.. [You Might Get many folders with similar name in that case See The Size Mb of the folders and take the one which seems appropriate to you]
4. Rest Part You Know.. [About deleting The AppxSignature File and Sharing]

I HOPE THIS HELPS.... :p:p I KNOW YOU WILL NOT EVEN THANK ME FOR THIS ...

Reactions: aik.nayan

Fi1ite

Feb 25, 2016
KOLKATA
no one used so far, be honest you just showing people how to cheat the Store to get paid apps from eachother.

Hehehehehahahahahaha :cool: .. You are soo childish :D :eek: ... You don't have any knowledge about paid apps in Microsoft store... Please Use You Brain if you have one ;) ... if you don't :D Then read this and understand why my post is not a piracy...
Paid apps does not works rather they crashes as they looks out for a online license file in the device which can only be achieved when an app is bought... That's the reason Latest Version of Minecraft PE doesn't works [Try it!!] ..... Though I ve hacked Minecraft as there are other ways to do it... but I wont share them as Its against The forum Rules.. :angel: :angel:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hiiiiiiiiii Ya :D:D:D:D:D
    I AM Fi1ite WITH A NEW TRICK :D:D:D:D

THIS IS MY FIRST POST ON WINDOWS 10 MOBILE
    AND
    THE SECOND ON XDA FORUM

:p

THIS TUTORIAL TEACHES YOU HOW TO SHARE YOUR APPS FROM YOUR WINDOWS 10 MOBILE TO ANOTHER WINDOWS 10 MOBILE INSTANTLY JUST LIKE SHARE IT APP IN ANDROID BUT A LITTLE HARDER. :p:p:p

GONNA TEACH THIS IN TWO PARTS. :):)
    1. SHARING (THE APP FROM YOUR PHONE)
    2. CARING (INSTALLING IT ON RECEIVER's PHONE)

TUTORIALS:

SET UP: :highfive:
    In both the Phones turn on developer mode
    SETTINGS->.UPDATE & SECURITY->FOR DEVELOPERS->DEVELOPER MODE->Yes

Using file manager in windows phone 10:
    Extract Dependencies_ARM.zip (attached to this post) to both sender's and receiver's phone :eek:
    Install All the extracted apps to both sender's and receiver's phone :eek:
    Install InteropTools App (attached to this post) to both sender's and receiver's phone :eek:
    Install AppDataManage tool (attached to this post) to both sender's and receiver's phone :eek:
    Install WinZip Universal to both sender's and receiver's phone using windows store :eek:

After Success full Installation in both devices: :p ;)

SHARING PART:
    Open AppDataManage tool in sender's phone
    Navigate to Settings.Turn on Show advance options.Back to main menu.Navigate to Apps.Tap on any app to share .Press Create Archive from installation path.Save the zip file as App.zip
    Let the process complete. Chilllzzz :angel::angel::angel:
    Exit the app.
    Tap the zip using file manager (it will automatically open the zip with WinZip Universal). Tap the folder Shown
    Check for AppxManifest.xml File
    -If it exists then The App is Share Able. :D:D
    -If it does not exist. The App is non share able. Possibly look for another App to share. :(:(:(:(
    If AppxManifest.xml exist then: :good:
    Look For Something like AppxSignature File (AppSignature or AppxSignature or AppsSignature ). If it exist then delete it using long press menu.
    Save the zip file using the toolbar in Winzip Universal. Share The Zip file using bluetooth to the Receiver's phone. YAY!!! :laugh::laugh:
    You Can Share This To Multiple Phones. OOOOHOOOO!! :laugh::laugh:

INSTALLING IT ON RECEIVER's PHONE:
    Tap the zip file (located in downloads folder) in receiver's phone using its file manager and extract its contents to the same folder.
    Open Interop Tools in Her Phone (Receiver's phone).
    Select "This Device" . Navigate to Application Manager. Tap on developer mode.
    Swipe to Register a package. Browse to the extracted contents. Locate The AppxManifest.xml. Select it.
    Press Register Package. Wait for it to finish registering.
    YEPPI !!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Puff!!!! You Have Successfully Created a backup of your app as well as shared it too :p;)

Thanks Alot To Them Whose Apps I have Used.

Special Thanks To: ;);););)
    gus3300 - Interop tools
    Mahdi Ghiasi - App data manager
    Microsoft - Dependencies ARM

DONT FORGET TO LIKE AND THANK ME AND OTHER SENIOR DEVELOPERS :D
    No Comments? :(:(:(
    No Thanks? :(:(:(
    Didnt anyone liked this tutorial? :confused:
    Not working:eek: By Backup tools we found just some kb. But app's are much more mb.....
    So, how can it install??? :confused:

Hmm... :( Looks Like There is a Bug in The Backup Tool.. :p No Problem .. :) Its the Men Who Makes Faults And its The Buggy Apps Which Create Problems... However The Dev Worked Hard For His Tool and I do Respect Him... :D

Here's The Solution For YOUR PROBLEM It Works For All Apps Whether Paid Or Free. :cool:
    1. Get Full FileSystem Access On Your Phone [Pls Browse The Xda For That :D]
    2. Uninstall The Backup Tool.
    2. Connect Your Phone To PC
    3. Using Explorer Go to C:\Data\Programs\WindowsApps And Search For Folder With Partial App Name And Make Backups Of Your Apps.. [You Might Get many folders with similar name in that case See The Size Mb of the folders and take the one which seems appropriate to you]
    4. Rest Part You Know.. [About deleting The AppxSignature File and Sharing]

I HOPE THIS HELPS.... :p:p I KNOW YOU WILL NOT EVEN THANK ME FOR THIS ...