• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

New HTC Sense 3.0 Wallpapers - qHD, HDPI & MDPI

Search This thread

vido.ardes

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 22, 2008
UK
Attached is the wallpapers from the new HTC Sense 3.0, taken from the HTC Sensation dump. I have also resized and cropped the wallpapers for HDPI and MDPI.

I am working on ripping the graphics to create the dock bar for LP so hang tight! Also let me know if you spot any icons that are new that you want

Enjoy :D

Last edited:

chzzz

Nov 27, 2010
Sofia
Incredible work!!! Much appreciated. I have been waiting a month for those. But are you sure those are all the wallpapers. Heres a stock image of the Sensation with a wallpaper not included in your pack:

androidcentral.com/sites/androidcentral.com/files/articleimage/684/2011/04/htc-sensation-official.jpg

Have you checked all the folders??? I'm sure there is usually a rosie.apk in the system folder, which contained wallpapers... but I may mistake. Please double check.
I thank you once again. Made my day! :)

cjward23

Sep 26, 2010
Peterborough
Incredible work!!! Much appreciated. I have been waiting a month for those. But are you sure those are all the wallpapers. Heres a stock image of the Sensation with a wallpaper not included in your pack:

androidcentral.com/sites/androidcentral.com/files/articleimage/684/2011/04/htc-sensation-official.jpg

Have you checked all the folders??? I'm sure there is usually a rosie.apk in the system folder, which contained wallpapers... but I may mistake. Please double check.
I thank you once again. Made my day! :)

Just had a quick poke round and I couldn't find the wallpaper you posted in the link. it could be a live wallpaper

Nitin985

Jun 30, 2010
Can we have the dock without icons for LP sense ui

Sent from my HTC Desire using XDA Premium App

vido.ardes

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 22, 2008
UK
Given that it was a t-mobile branded shot, it could be somethign they loaded. It is not in the rom dump

Ravrahn

Jun 7, 2010
Sydney
@abhi: The Galaxy 3 has a weird resolution, 240x400, which is exactly half the size of a HDPI screen. Since it's the same aspect ratio, and it needs to scale down, not up, you should use the HDPI pack. If you feel it necessary, you could also individually scale each wallpaper in it down to half size, but you don't have to, because Android can do it pretty well by itself.

Loving these wallpapers. I have Dandelion on to my 1920x1200 PC monitor, and it's brilliant. I gotta try all of these out to find my favourite!

zkvvoob

Apr 21, 2010
Any idea when the Live Wallpapers will be available? I really dig the one from the presentation...

Sorry, I already found it in a topic. Gonna try it now.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Attached is the wallpapers from the new HTC Sense 3.0, taken from the HTC Sensation dump. I have also resized and cropped the wallpapers for HDPI and MDPI.

I am working on ripping the graphics to create the dock bar for LP so hang tight! Also let me know if you spot any icons that are new that you want

Enjoy :D
    Do you flash these wallpapers from recovery

Sent from my Samsung-SPH-D700 using XDA Premium App

I don't wanna sound rude, but if you don't know how to apply a wallpaper you should really do some research before trying to download any files...
    Any idea when the Live Wallpapers will be available? I really dig the one from the presentation...

Sorry, I already found it in a topic. Gonna try it now.
    Could you please post a link to where you found it, and tell me if they work? I'm dying for the live Streak wallpaper on my Desire.