• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

.: New icq for windows mobile! :.

Search This thread

deepinside88

Jan 19, 2009
Hi guys ive found a new icq version which is really great and awesome:

"ICQ for Windows Mobile brings all of the best features of ICQ on your PC to your Windows Mobile smartphone! ICQ for Windows Mobile lets you communicate whenever you want, wherever you are, in whatever way suits you best. Update your ICQ status and information when you're on the go. Change your conversation style, manage your Contact List, and much more. ICQ for Windows Mobile Smartphone has many of the same key features and the familiar look-and-feel of the desktop ICQ client."

icqwinmo_signin-1.jpg

icqwinmo_buddylist-1.jpg

Source:
http://beta.aol.com/projects.php?project=icqwinmobile&loc=2

I'm already testing. Its gorgeous! It seems to be a litte bit slow but its beta. I think if they increase the speed a little this is the ultimate icq solution for ppc!!!!

Attachments

• mobileicq_1_0_8_1.cab
    1.1 MB · Views: 219

Silentd

Jul 25, 2008
I cant login, always showing "Wrong password or ICQ account." and the credentials are 100% correct :/
But it looks nice, slow but nice.

deepinside88

Jan 19, 2009
one nasty bug i have is when i minimize the app i get no sound notification :( maybe theres only a soundfile missing...i dont know. did u have this bug? :confused::confused::confused:

deepinside88

Jan 19, 2009
i maybe found a solution to the login problem

a user from pocketpc.ch told me that he chance the sip to full qwerty and now he can login to his account. strange but true :D