[NEW] Installing apps on a Gabb Phone Z2?

Search This thread

jsolo112

Sep 25, 2021
guys let's just do a discord, I don't want a lot of that email stuff it really locks it down for other people, here's our discord invite https://discord.gg/GhAwuUrvrh
Excuse me? Since when did email lock it down? It provides way more security against moles. Anyone can join a discord. Plus, it"s harder to join a discord than send a email. I'm not sure that you are aware of the danger of moles. They have discovered previous exploits, and reported them to Gabb.

wkv2101

Aug 4, 2011
Excuse me? Since when did email lock it down? It provides way more security against moles. Anyone can join a discord. Plus, it"s harder to join a discord than send a email. I'm not sure that you are aware of the danger of moles. They have discovered previous exploits, and reported them to Gabb.
Excuse you, sorry that you feel like email is more safe than discord. We've already gotten a full system backup, possibly that we could modify, or use to help those who bricked their phone. Something that would've taken weeks to do here, or on private email.

We get there's gonna be Gabb moles, and we'll ban as needed if we find someone to be suspicious. This speeds things up more than ever and opens us up (finally) to things that can't just be patched by a simple update.

wkv2101

Aug 4, 2011
Take a look at these tools

We should be able to reverse engineer download mode and get the rom. We can then make changes to it and flash it back to the phone.
By the way this dude has been making a breakthrough with everything, we really appreciate it. GO RAZER WOO

dtingley11222

Nov 16, 2020
So, gabb can't do anything to patch download mode. It doesn't matter if they know or not anymore

Nature Grey

Jul 2, 2021
It's ok if i mention this out loud because this can't be patched wirelessly but heard from android.stackexchange.com that you can take the sim card out and turn off the wifi and it didn't mention this but i think you can go to recovery options and uninstall the package of com.zte.zdm over adb. then but the sim card back in and turn on the wifi.

GameboyColor87

Jan 5, 2022
I managed to open the phone up. Not sure that’s a good idea, but I did it anyway.

Attachments

• 7199A34A-0393-4C41-8E9D-743B661E6579.jpeg
    7199A34A-0393-4C41-8E9D-743B661E6579.jpeg
    935.4 KB · Views: 67

hezyCB

Feb 7, 2022
I can help you with that! I hacked my Gabb Z2 to run full android 10. It's pretty easy with a windows computer. It takes around 10 minutes. I'll leave a PDF I made which will explain how to do it and also the files in a zip. Good luck!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DqyDEc-r1NQhpefaBg30oFQcPpgfTvQ1/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/125djqXwclqDy_2Tc1uGJTD1KIRDSdAYC/view?usp=drivesdk
Oops wrong link here is the one. Have fun!

Nobodyknowsanymore

Feb 8, 2022
Has anyone figured out how out how to just be able to download the apps without the zip's? Also must you restart it to an android? I seriously wish they hand't patched it.

restl3ss_

Feb 12, 2022
I may just not be very smart but to me your instructions were a bit vague, is it possible for you to make a video, or some more specific instructions?

Top Liked Posts