[NEW] Installing apps on a Gabb Phone Z2?

Search This thread

Talha A

Apr 7, 2022
Hey guys is there a current discord link? I am thinking about getting a gabb phone but I wanna see if there's any methods rn

sunnekosuri

Feb 3, 2022
i posted a thread, asking how to get a browser on the phone.
i see its really hard and I feel bad stressing you out asking
i really need a browser. my parents are so strict and ive tried all i could to entertain myself
i read the old thread

May 28, 2022
Has anyone tried downloading apps that are not apks. I am talking like among us hack stuff . We can allow that to be are Dev user and get some limited apps. Find apps that are not APKS! Try! Mabye it will work!

blixxus09

Jun 4, 2022
Any new findings with the new Gabb ID system/app? They've linked the Gabb website in the terms of service/privacy policy that are accessible there but I'm getting a net::ERR_CACHE_MISS error. Not sure if I should sign in, create a new Gabb ID, or avoid the new app.

rlp81

Jun 4, 2022
An idea would be to use an exploit to make the gabb phone think it's updating, and adding new software. Such as the new Gabb Music that came out minutes ago. While doing so it would download a wanted APK file such as, Google Chrome.

Reactions: blixxus09
Jun 5, 2022
What about gabb phone plus? They are adding they're own apps and maybe there might be some way to download apps like google to it. But for a z2 im out of ideas

hezyCB

Feb 7, 2022
hey all!

0b19 and below has a vulnerability for web browsing, and I have outlined the instructions below:

Open settings
Go to networks
Tap on the wifi
Tap on your network
Press the pen in the top right corner
Click on and go to advanced
Scroll to proxy settings
Set proxy to manual
In the first box, put 74.208.244.52
In the second,
Leave the third box empty
Save
Turn wifi off
Turn wifi on
Connect to your network
Lastly, tap sign into network

Enjoy :D

Credit: SpaceSaver200 and Hezy and RintaDev

GamerGoat

Jul 11, 2022
hey all!

0b19 and below has a vulnerability for web browsing, and I have outlined the instructions below:

Open settings
Go to networks
Tap on the wifi
Tap on your network
Click on and go to advanced
Scroll to proxy settings
Set proxy to manual
In the first box, put 74.208.244.52
In the second,
Save
Turn wifi off
Turn wifi on
Connect to your network

Enjoy :D

Credit: SpaceSaver200 and Hezy and RintaDev
When I do this it works at first but then stops after I disconnect and reconnect a few times. Instead of saying "sign in" it says "internet unavailable". Any tips?

Waldocina

Jul 15, 2022
YOU CAN NOW ACCESS THE INTERNET ON YOUR GABB PHONE. However, you still can't mod or get apps on it. Here's a tutorial on how to access the internet.

Video Tutorial made by Hezy: Tutorial may not be current, so check the text tutorial.

Text tutorial

Open settings
Go to networks
The wifi
Tap on your network
Click on and go to advanced Scroll to proxy settings
In the first box, put hezy.eth0sdashboard.gq OR space.eth0sdashboard.gq
In the second,
Save
Turn wifi off
Turn wifi on
Connect to your network
Enjoy 😀😀 Credit: SpaceSaver200, Hezy, VGMoose, and RintaDev

Version 0B16 broke everything app/downgrade related. If you are on 0B15, check and see if your Gabb is downgradeable.

Check your software version by going to settings -> about

Hello all! I am the guy who made the last post about having apps on the Gabb Phone Z2. Since I made that post, many sneaky kids and teenagers have come up with ways that we could possibly hack our way into the phone, installing apps.
Now, throughout the development and such, I was gone. I got rid of my Gabb Phone a week after that post was made. I made a video on how you could get YouTube videos on the Gabb phone, by downloading them as MP4s and simply moving them to a folder on the Gabb phone itself. However, even though I can't be exact and close, my brother just got one so I'm back here again! Helo

The original bug was that you could go to PRIVACY -> PRIVACY MANAGER -> Search icon in the top right ->Search "auto" and click on autofill in developer settings, then turn it on.
From there you could install apps by enabling USB Debugging, and installing from ADB. However this was patched in an update. Even if you had developer options and usb debugging enabled, usb debugging was removed from the phone itself. It will not work.

Thanks to Users Howl1346, and ryujin88, we've gotten a guide on how to downgrade. i can't stress this enough, if you have a phone that is on 0B16 and above, was manufactured after December 2020, and hasn't been backed up using mtkclient, don't do this. Always take a backup with mtkclient, just in case something goes wrong.

Ever since then, we've mostly been talking about how we need someone to make a custom rom, or a modified one with Gabb Wireless' apns. (They do not work on the other carrier phone's roms.) I do not know how to make a custom rom and am not sure how to learn, so I'll leave it to some other people. EDIT: this doesn't look like its going to happen for now.

I DONT WANT ANYONE SHARING EMAILS PLEASE, keep it open here, and I'll post anything that we found on our discord to here. https://discord.gg/GhAwuUrvrh

Did I forget anything? Have any updates? Reply below.
Can you make an update please? i tried today and it no workey

Top Liked Posts