• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

New JAMin official ROM

Search This thread

dnts

Mar 22, 2006
Did you try it out? Will backing up my stuff before reflashing and then restoring it makes sense (or will the changes in registry and OS be too extensive?)

Lucas0511

Mar 14, 2006
HTC has problems with A2DP, so none of the OEMs can include it into their ROMs yet. Push Email however is available, also on the Dopods soon.

tinyau01

Jan 16, 2006
kta said:
bugsy said:
Has anyone tried flashing a Dopod 818 yet?

I tried it on mine. It goes in Bootloader mode and after a very short while it returns an error on the PC saying "This ROM is not intended for your PDA." So it won't work unless it's tampered with.

I think I'll wait for Dopod's version of this ROM.

It is available, but nothing happen after I click download.

Khuanchai

Feb 13, 2006
kta said:
bugsy said:
Has anyone tried flashing a Dopod 818 yet?

I tried it on mine. It goes in Bootloader mode and after a very short while it returns an error on the PC saying "This ROM is not intended for your PDA." So it won't work unless it's tampered with.

I think I'll wait for Dopod's version of this ROM.
I have successfully flashed my Dopod 818Pro with this new ROM. No errors at all.

mikewchandler

Nov 16, 2004
My camera quality is quite good with still shots; however, moving targets are a blur. Does anyone know any registry hacks to help or if this rom update addresses the "capture rate". I've tried edited the "capture rate" in the registry with no apparent changes. Sorry, this is slightly off topic, I guess but I'm curious if the rom update addresses this? Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Does anyone know what is in the extended rom on the new Jamin upgrade that was released today

Should i install it

Advise