Jun 4, 2013
And what improves we get updating?
If nothing changes its not worth.

Sent from my LT22i using xda app-developers app

ChongWiz

Nov 19, 2011
Telki
ooh so i consider you work by Sony?

No, but Sony didn't release a 3.x kernel for the 2011 Xperia devices neither, I think they will not release a 3.4 one for P/Go neither if they have a working kernel already. I think if they wanted to run JB on a 3.4 kernel, the first build would include a 3.4 kernel too.

No, but Sony didn't release a 3.x kernel for the 2011 Xperia devices neither, I think they will not release a 3.4 one for P/Go neither if they have a working kernel already. I think if they wanted to run JB on a 3.4 kernel, the first build would include a 3.4 kernel too.

ok well maybe now we will get it for our XP and XG, just wait and we shall see ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ok, listen!

Go users who has get update, what the different with 6.2.A.0.400?? Is problem when answering call fixed???

Sent from my ST27i using xda app-developers app
    ok,so after 3-4. days of using,here's my observations:
    improved battery life
    no call lag problem(till now I haven't noticed it)
    One nice thing that no-one has noticed is that now u can adjust vibration and sound intensity while typing(deserves a thanks for it :p)
    Transparent app drawer
    A little bit fast and smoother(may be b'coz I have done factory reset )
    smoother rotations
    the crt screen effect doesn't show up after first time after reboot(can anyone fix it)
    And yes about root,I had just followed @percy_g2 method to create a pre-rooted ROM.
    Its not a very big update from Sony, but happy to know that Sony still care for us!Agree?
    Hope u were helped by me, please press thanks button, it pleases me!!
    Hi, sorry I'm a newbie in this things, I have a Xperia P with bootloader unlocked, with root and a recovery installed. I installed a custom kernel one time but then I returned to the stock one (even if I still have the recovery and a custom bootlogo, I don't know why xD).
    Only from today the phone gives me the notification about the 6.2.A.1.100 system update. So now I have some question...
    1) How should I update? Via OTA? Via fastboot? Via recovery?
    2) There is any problem with unlocked bootloader? Should I relock it before updating?
    3) Recovery will be deleted?
    Thank you very much ;)

1 and 2
    Unlocked one shouldnt be able to update via ota or pcc. But you can try. flashtool is the best option

3. Yes, so is your root access

Sent from my LT22i using xda app-developers app
    ok check it here!

Hey man I can't find that option, I've been looking in Sound, but nothing...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Just Follow the Screenshots!

0727cc4ff3be271b88a4855a2a987f71.png

H:Dit thanks if my reply was helpful to you
    Can some one help me about rooting .100 on locked BL?:confused:

Yes look here
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=40690447
    And if you want rootwd new FW .100 flash then this:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=42527062

Search before post @am2222
    I told you that many times but you keeps asking :/

:::[ Pandemic ..:: JB MoonBreakers 4 Ever :.
    Press Thanks If You Like My Work/Advice !!